Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

It Was A Clumsy Joke: Puyol Apologises Over Tweet On Casillas Gay 'stunt' - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It Was A Clumsy Joke: Puyol Apologises Over Tweet On Casillas Gay 'stunt' (29088 Views)

Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay / Team Okocha Vs Carles Puyol - 2 - 5 (Full Time) / Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Was A Clumsy Joke: Puyol Apologises Over Tweet On Casillas Gay 'stunt' by Kobicove(m): 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
Bloody liars, they retracted it because they were not expecting the backlash they got undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Was A Clumsy Joke: Puyol Apologises Over Tweet On Casillas Gay 'stunt' by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
Nahh, not a joke. These neegas are butt buddies.

2 Likes

Re: It Was A Clumsy Joke: Puyol Apologises Over Tweet On Casillas Gay 'stunt' by Goalnaldo(m): 8:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
Lol it's not only celebrities that crave attention even footballers too grin
Re: It Was A Clumsy Joke: Puyol Apologises Over Tweet On Casillas Gay 'stunt' by tishbite41(m): 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
These ni99az gays

3 Likes

Re: It Was A Clumsy Joke: Puyol Apologises Over Tweet On Casillas Gay 'stunt' by Truthshscrazy: 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2022
Thank God he said it was a clumsy joke thus indirectly accepting full responsibility for the tweet without lying his handle was hacked also. There was a caught. Dez niggars Bisexual.Huncle una dey bleep grin

1 Like

Re: It Was A Clumsy Joke: Puyol Apologises Over Tweet On Casillas Gay 'stunt' by Jocdon(m): 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2022
Go and sin no more
Re: It Was A Clumsy Joke: Puyol Apologises Over Tweet On Casillas Gay 'stunt' by Goodnigga: 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
nairalee:
I've always prayed against homosexuality in football. I believe it'll affect dressing room bond.

Pls LGBTQ+XYZ please don't come and ruin this beautiful game of football for us. That's the only thing that gives us joy these days
don't mind them, crazy people, from LG to LGBT To LGTBQ+, to LGBTQ +XYZ lol. Very soon it will be very long : LGBTQ+RSTUVWXYZ to accommodate more rubbish. Crazy set of people

13 Likes

Re: It Was A Clumsy Joke: Puyol Apologises Over Tweet On Casillas Gay 'stunt' by Philanderboy(m): 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Crazy jokes
Re: It Was A Clumsy Joke: Puyol Apologises Over Tweet On Casillas Gay 'stunt' by chukkystar(m): 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
They were doing a test. It's the feed back they were looking for. The world is not ready for Gay Footballers. That is an agenda that they will finally succeed in pushing though
Re: It Was A Clumsy Joke: Puyol Apologises Over Tweet On Casillas Gay 'stunt' by xjiggy: 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
Na everyday Dem dey add alphabet to this their notorious LGBTQ rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: It Was A Clumsy Joke: Puyol Apologises Over Tweet On Casillas Gay 'stunt' by sirwhyteB(m): 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
NDI NTU!

1 Like

Re: It Was A Clumsy Joke: Puyol Apologises Over Tweet On Casillas Gay 'stunt' by MadeInChina: 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2022
cathodekazim:
Penaldo fans finally given something to feast on. They forgot to mention the fact that Ororo has played a century of games more than Messi .

Hit like for Messi if you believe he is the world best. Share for penaldo if you believe he is your world best
Delusion Pessi fanboys, Pessi isn't even the 2nd best player on his team talk more of being the world best.
Re: It Was A Clumsy Joke: Puyol Apologises Over Tweet On Casillas Gay 'stunt' by Iliveforever(m): 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
Puyol right now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Was A Clumsy Joke: Puyol Apologises Over Tweet On Casillas Gay 'stunt' by Seankhalifa: 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
Homo na homo... we don't care
Re: It Was A Clumsy Joke: Puyol Apologises Over Tweet On Casillas Gay 'stunt' by babajero(m): 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
God1000:
This joke is bad and unforgivable, it is character assassination

Whose character?
Re: It Was A Clumsy Joke: Puyol Apologises Over Tweet On Casillas Gay 'stunt' by Monaboo(m): 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2022
Footballers and Gayism are like Rice and Stew.

Who knows what happens in their dressing room?

My hands are clean.

3 Likes

Re: It Was A Clumsy Joke: Puyol Apologises Over Tweet On Casillas Gay 'stunt' by Snapchat: 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2022
cathodekazim:
Penaldo fans finally given something to feast on. They forgot to mention the fact that Ororo has played a century of games more than Messi .

Hit like for Messi if you believe he is the world best. Share for penaldo if you believe he is your world best

Na Everton cause this rubbish. Even Omonia no concede against Pendu.
Re: It Was A Clumsy Joke: Puyol Apologises Over Tweet On Casillas Gay 'stunt' by Monaboo(m): 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2022
But wait o.

Why do most footballers have shaved legs?

For them to be shaving their legs, they would definitely be shaving their butts grin

I can only imagine them in the showers looking at each other's shaved butts grin

Now Men who watch them are now copying them.

Most guy's now are shaving their legs cos most of u have even smoother legs and thighs than most girls these days.

We still dey look una

Only time will tell.
Re: It Was A Clumsy Joke: Puyol Apologises Over Tweet On Casillas Gay 'stunt' by stasius: 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2022
Ndị ara
Re: It Was A Clumsy Joke: Puyol Apologises Over Tweet On Casillas Gay 'stunt' by Sleekfingers: 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2022
nairalee:
I've always prayed against homosexuality in football. I believe it'll affect dressing room bond.

Pls LGBTQ+XYZ please don't come and ruin this beautiful game of football for us. That's the only thing that gives us joy these days

Who are the us? Oga speak for yourself.....

1 Like

Re: It Was A Clumsy Joke: Puyol Apologises Over Tweet On Casillas Gay 'stunt' by arantess: 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2022
Old men joking in such manner?

That's absurd
Re: It Was A Clumsy Joke: Puyol Apologises Over Tweet On Casillas Gay 'stunt' by Jeferious: 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
chukkystar:
They were doing a test. It's the feed back they were looking for. The world is not ready for Gay Footballers. That is an agenda that they will finally succeed in pushing though
My brother you sabi jare. Gayism is still a taboo worldwide, and their little "drama" just depicted that. But for someone to tell me that Cassilas and Puyol are gays, especially the latter, guy I already see that person as mad. If na person wey I fit beat talk that nonsense near me, walahi im must collect. Even God Almighty would have a hard time convincing me if the rumors are actually true

1 Like

Re: It Was A Clumsy Joke: Puyol Apologises Over Tweet On Casillas Gay 'stunt' by etrange: 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
The NL people on the other thread were already cursing out the gay community.

1 Like

Re: It Was A Clumsy Joke: Puyol Apologises Over Tweet On Casillas Gay 'stunt' by engrchykae(m): 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
New world order crooks are trying to tell us that our favorite celebrities are gays.
If as a Barca fan who adore puyol ,I now came to understand that puyol is gay,I may lower down and start to accept it's legitimacy.
Michael Scofield of prison break came out to announce that he is gay,you know why?
Because he knows he has a very large following due to the popularity of prison break.
Nwo people doesn't back down and Africa must stand up to this nonsense until we put it where it rightly belongs(dustbin of history)
They no longer identify humans by the color of their skin
Rather they identify humans now by the way they sex
Can you imagine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Was A Clumsy Joke: Puyol Apologises Over Tweet On Casillas Gay 'stunt' by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
Princewill1:
This one na damage control. The post from casillas exposed this one.

But truth is, that sh!t is natural.

Studies suggest that about 1,500 animal species are known to practice same-sex coupling - from insects, to fish, birds and mammals.
https://m.dw.com/i/favicon.png
Studies by Lia Mohammed. There's nothing natural in homosexuality. As long as nature did not create a man with a vagina and a woman with a dick, it is obvious nature did not expect women to fuçk women nor man his fellow man. Nature created dick for pussy just as it created anus for shitting.
If you decide to do something else outside what nature planned, nab you sabi.
Sha don't blame it on nature

2 Likes

Re: It Was A Clumsy Joke: Puyol Apologises Over Tweet On Casillas Gay 'stunt' by kayjay69(m): 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
The fear of the LGBTQIAW£&@*!;:'" gang is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: It Was A Clumsy Joke: Puyol Apologises Over Tweet On Casillas Gay 'stunt' by Truthday: 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
Princewill1:
This one na damage control. The post from casillas exposed this one.

But truth is, that sh!t is natural.

Studies suggest that about 1,500 animal species are known to practice same-sex coupling - from insects, to fish, birds and mammals.
https://m.dw.com/i/favicon.png

and how many kids are made by those animals, as a man with reasonable brain sleeping with a man like you is reasonable right ??
Re: It Was A Clumsy Joke: Puyol Apologises Over Tweet On Casillas Gay 'stunt' by Henon: 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
These guys are gay. They never expected the severity of the backlash hence the deleted tweet and this damage control.
Re: It Was A Clumsy Joke: Puyol Apologises Over Tweet On Casillas Gay 'stunt' by tctrills: 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2022
God1000:
This joke is bad and unforgivable, it is character assassination

As you cant forgive go and arrest him.
Re: It Was A Clumsy Joke: Puyol Apologises Over Tweet On Casillas Gay 'stunt' by ToyinDipo(m): 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2022
It was not a joke, they know themselves enough for Puyol to have tweeted that, Ramos is perhaps part of the gay trinity.
Re: It Was A Clumsy Joke: Puyol Apologises Over Tweet On Casillas Gay 'stunt' by iLegendd(m): 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Clumsy joke keh. Puyol had something tangible to say, but has changed his mind to avoid being left hanging.
Re: It Was A Clumsy Joke: Puyol Apologises Over Tweet On Casillas Gay 'stunt' by Opolopoopolonio: 11:08pm On Oct 09, 2022
Nonsense!

No place for LGBTQI in our society angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunday Chukwuemeka Emmanuel And Janet Wedding Photos / Super Falcons Celebrate 2-0 Victory Against South Korea In The Dressing Room / Umahi Kicks Off Construction Of Ebonyi Olympic Stadium (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.