Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Re: FG Releases 101 BH Terrorists In Kirikiri Prison, What's The Way Forward? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: FG Releases 101 BH Terrorists In Kirikiri Prison, What's The Way Forward? (229 Views)

Re: FG Outlaws Black Market FX Deals …analysis / Re: FG Summons Mele Kyari Over N3billion Slop Oil Sale - Kelvin Adegbenga / My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: FG Releases 101 BH Terrorists In Kirikiri Prison, What's The Way Forward? by Foolishbuhari: 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
The government of the APC led by Buhari just released 101 Boko haram terrorists, locked up at the kirikiri prisons. Multiple sources have confirmed this to be indeed true; so I want to ask, what is the way forward? Where do we go from here?

Our soldiers are killed, their wives widowed, children rendered fatherless! Most don't even get their entitlements paid on time or at all but the perpetrators are allowed to walk free because the president and his party the APC are TERRORIST SYMPATHIZERS!

This is what tifnubu says he wants to continue to build on? This foundation of pampering terrorism? Especially with the notoriety of his VP running mate, Mr Shetimma who is an active player in the emergence and growth of the boko haram terrorist group!

Nigerians vote wisely oh! APC has nothing to offer! The APC government has released more boko haram terrorists than wrongfully incarcerated citizens who are awaiting trial.

Vote wisely!
Vote Peter Obi
Vote LP

1 Like

Re: Re: FG Releases 101 BH Terrorists In Kirikiri Prison, What's The Way Forward? by JaneGray(f): 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
This is insane, if this is really true then this people has a hand in all this boko haram stuff.
Re: Re: FG Releases 101 BH Terrorists In Kirikiri Prison, What's The Way Forward? by slimfit1(m): 11:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
Well, soldiers over to you go and start again. So Kanu and other Biafra fighters must be freed by the end of this week otherwise we should just separate this country. See the kind of people the UK mostly are supporting. The Ambassador is always out meeting with the terrorist government. I don't want to believe it. If I was in the military and this happened Buhari will be gone in a week that's it for democracy.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Boat Accident Kills At Least 76 Fleeing Floodwater / Video Of MC Oluomo Publicly Mocking Endsars Protesters And Victims / Lagos Gets Approval Document For Proposed Lekki Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.