Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

How Mohammed Spent His Precious Time In Zainab's House But She Denied Him Sex - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Mohammed Spent His Precious Time In Zainab's House But She Denied Him Sex (738 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy / Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks / Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Mohammed Spent His Precious Time In Zainab's House But She Denied Him Sex by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:37pm On Oct 09, 2022
Let me show you what your prophet was doing while Jesus followers were preaching before he invaded their lands and killed them.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 63, Hadith Number 192.
Narrated By 'Ubaid bin 'Umar : I heard 'Aisha saying, "The Prophet used to stay for a long while with Zanab bint Jahsh and drink honey at her house. So Hafsa and I decided that if the Prophet came to anyone of us, she should say him, "I detect the…

This prophet abandoned his wives at home and would spend his precious time with zainab. Another man's wife. All he was doing was seeking an opportunity to catch her bathing so as to take her as a wife the way he did his son's wife. His wives would be home feeling jealous and deserted.

His wives came up with a plan to tell him that he was smelling in order to take this old man out of another man's house. After Zainab gave him oil and refused to give him her vagina, he took the mouth that just consumed honey to kissed and suck the tongues of little boys, Then strip them naked, spread their legs apart and used the same honey mouth to blow their penisesss.

His 13 wives were jealous and waiting for him at home.

Hadith Number 16245,
“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..” He (the prophet) kissed the (little) penis of al Hassan or al Husein. He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart and kissed his (little) penis

Another Hadith. Majma al-Zawa’id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9 “I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) penis.”
Re: How Mohammed Spent His Precious Time In Zainab's House But She Denied Him Sex by Kdon2: 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Let me show you what your prophet was doing while Jesus followers were preaching before he invaded their lands and killed them.

Narrated By 'Ubaid bin 'Umar : I heard 'Aisha saying, "The Prophet used to stay for a long while with Zanab bint Jahsh and drink honey at her house. So Hafsa and I decided that if the Prophet came to anyone of us, she should say him, "I detect the…

This prophet abandoned his wives at home and would spend his precious time with zainab. Another man's wife. All he was doing was seeking an opportunity to catch her bathing so as to take her as a wife the way he did his son's wife. His wives would be home feeling jealous and deserted.

His wives came up with a plan to tell him that he was smelling in order to take this old man out of another man's house. After Zainab gave him oil and refused to give him her vagina, he took the mouth that just consumed honey to kissed and suck the tongues of little boys, Then strip them naked, spread their legs apart and used the same honey mouth to blow their penisesss.

Hadith Number 16245,
“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..” He (the prophet) kissed the (little) penis of al Hassan or al Husein. He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart and kissed his (little) penis

Another Hadith. Majma al-Zawa’id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9 “I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) penis.”

I just dey laf! Laf wan Kee me here abeg!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Mohammed Spent His Precious Time In Zainab's House But She Denied Him Sex by Kdon2: 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

Hadith Number 16245,

If this is true then Mohammed is a beast made for hell fire �!

1 Like

Re: How Mohammed Spent His Precious Time In Zainab's House But She Denied Him Sex by normaljenny(m): 10:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
Na this kind post Dey bring wahala sha. Abeg bro delete this post.
Re: How Mohammed Spent His Precious Time In Zainab's House But She Denied Him Sex by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
Kdon2:

If this is true then Mohammed is a beast made for hell fire �!
He was a vile and evil man. A slave owner and a repugnant racist

Surah 33:26-27 And He brought down those Christians who supported the enemy alliance from their own strongholds, and cast horror into their hearts. You ˹believers˺ killed some, and took others captive. He has also caused you to take over their lands, homes, and wealth, as well as lands you have not yet set foot on. And Allah is Most Capable of everything.
Re: How Mohammed Spent His Precious Time In Zainab's House But She Denied Him Sex by 43Ronin: 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
Lol. So this is from the hadith. grin cheesy
Re: How Mohammed Spent His Precious Time In Zainab's House But She Denied Him Sex by tctrills: 11:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
normaljenny:
Na this kind post Dey bring wahala sha. Abeg bro delete this post.
Oga this is educative and he is only using his freedom of expression. But then if these a lies, it's wrong to post such.

1 Like

Re: How Mohammed Spent His Precious Time In Zainab's House But She Denied Him Sex by IslamVIRGINS(f): 1:46am On Oct 10, 2022
We won't see Muhammad's followers here to come and defend him

2 Likes

Re: How Mohammed Spent His Precious Time In Zainab's House But She Denied Him Sex by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:10am On Oct 10, 2022
I came with receipts. If you look at my post, you will notice that I posted the islamic Hadiths and the references up there for those who would love to verify them. There is no lie there. The man is a muslim and is ashamed of the history of his religion. He should have brought counter explanations to prove the fact if it were otherwise.

Volume 5, Book 59, Number 694:
Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

The Prophet got his head shaved during Hajjat-ul-Wada.

Hajjat-ul-Wada. Was the very last sermon of mohammed and allah asked them to go to mohammed in Hajj. The muslims did not go to serve allah in Hajjat-ul-Wada. They went to serve mohammed.

Now, many of them shaved their hair. But, there is no record of this sermon anywhere. Just imagine that. Where is Mohammed's last sermon? Missing! He was neither a preacher or a teacher.
tctrills:

Oga this is educative and he is only using his freedom of expression. But then if these a lies, it's wrong to post such.
Re: How Mohammed Spent His Precious Time In Zainab's House But She Denied Him Sex by tctrills: 7:49am On Oct 10, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I came with receipts. If you look at my post, you will notice that I posted the islamic Hadiths and the references up there for those who would love to verify them. There is no lie there. The man is a muslim and is ashamed of the history of his religion. He should have brought counter explanations to prove the fact if it were otherwise.

Volume 5, Book 59, Number 694:
Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

The Prophet got his head shaved during Hajjat-ul-Wada.

Hajjat-ul-Wada. Was the very last sermon of mohammed and allah asked them to go to mohammed in Hajj. The muslims did not go to serve allah in Hajjat-ul-Wada. They went to serve mohammed.

Now, many of them shaved their hair. But, there is no record of this sermon anywhere. Just imagine that. Where is Mohammed's last sermon? Missing! He was neither a preacher or a teacher.
Mohammed must have been an interesting person
Re: How Mohammed Spent His Precious Time In Zainab's House But She Denied Him Sex by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:42am On Oct 10, 2022
Very interesting in the sex slave market.
tctrills:

Mohammed must have been an interesting person
Re: How Mohammed Spent His Precious Time In Zainab's House But She Denied Him Sex by tctrills: 8:46am On Oct 10, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Very interesting in the sex slave market.
Hmm they are not the only ones into sex slaves though
Re: How Mohammed Spent His Precious Time In Zainab's House But She Denied Him Sex by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:37am On Oct 10, 2022
Good logic. But the centric point is that THEY WERE into sex slavery. Right?
tctrills:

Hmm they are not the only ones into sex slaves though
Re: How Mohammed Spent His Precious Time In Zainab's House But She Denied Him Sex by tctrills: 10:55am On Oct 10, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Good logic. But the centric point is that THEY WERE into sex slavery. Right?
You tell me, I am not a Muslim and I am not an expect in Islamic studies but clearly sex slavery is a big deal in the Arab world. I cant say if Islam is the reason.
Re: How Mohammed Spent His Precious Time In Zainab's House But She Denied Him Sex by Sixfiguresmart(m): 11:01am On Oct 10, 2022
tctrills:
You tell me, I am not a Muslim and I am not an expect in Islamic studies but clearly sex slavery is a big deal in the Arab world. I cant say if Islam is the reason.
Surah 33:50
O Prophet! We have made lawful for you your wives to whom you have paid their ˹full˺ dowries as well as those ˹female slaves˺ in your possession, whom Allah has granted you. And ˹you are allowed to marry˺ the daughters of your paternal uncles and aunts, and the daughters of your maternal uncles and aunts, who have emigrated like you. Also ˹allowed is˺ a believing woman who offers her body (vagina) to the Prophet ˹without dowry˺ if he is interested in sexing her—˹this is˺ exclusively for you, not for the rest of the believers. We know well what ˹rulings˺ We have ordained for the believers in relation to their wives and those ˹female slaves˺ in their possession. As such, there would be no blame on you. And Allah is All-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Mohammed was exclusively allowed to have sex with relatively anything. Here allah was asking mohammed to have sex even with a Muslima who gives her body to him outside marriage. The word in the quran is يَسْتَنكِحَهَا meaning f*ck her. It does not mean "marry her". Marriage is paying dowry. Fornication is an affair outside wedlock.

TenQ please ask legalwolf to explain this. These guys are blocking me from posting anything. Why does mohammed have exclusive right to sex. is he muslim and does he follow the 5 pillars of islam too?
Re: How Mohammed Spent His Precious Time In Zainab's House But She Denied Him Sex by TenQ: 11:11am On Oct 10, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

O Prophet! We have made lawful for you your wives to whom you have paid their ˹full˺ dowries as well as those ˹female slaves˺ in your possession, whom Allah has granted you. And ˹you are allowed to marry˺ the daughters of your paternal uncles and aunts, and the daughters of your maternal uncles and aunts, who have emigrated like you. Also ˹allowed is˺ a believing woman who offers her body (vagina) to the Prophet ˹without dowry˺ if he is interested in sexing her—˹this is˺ exclusively for you, not for the rest of the believers. We know well what ˹rulings˺ We have ordained for the believers in relation to their wives and those ˹female slaves˺ in their possession. As such, there would be no blame on you. And Allah is All-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Mohammed was exclusively allowed to have sex with relatively anything. Here allah was asking mohammed to have sex even with a Muslima who gives her body to him outside marriage. The word in the quran is يَسْتَنكِحَهَا meaning f*ck her. It does not mean "marry her". Marriage is paying dowry. Fornication is an affair outside wedlock.

TenQ please ask legalwolf to explain this. These guys are blocking me from posting anything. Why does mohammed have exclusive right to sex. is he muslim and does he follow the 5 pillars of islam too?
LegalWolf know that it is one of the marvelous miracles of Mohammed (ability to have unlimited sexual intercourse with anyone)

Second answer:
Because Mohammad is the prophet of Allah. He's got to taste paradise on earth before he dies

1 Like

Re: How Mohammed Spent His Precious Time In Zainab's House But She Denied Him Sex by tctrills: 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

I just read it. Very educative, any Muslim in the house?

1 Like

Re: How Mohammed Spent His Precious Time In Zainab's House But She Denied Him Sex by Abumilla(m): 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

Hadith Number 16245,

This your write-up are full of lies and fake quotes. What do you gain from such writeup
Re: How Mohammed Spent His Precious Time In Zainab's House But She Denied Him Sex by Sixfiguresmart(m): 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
Provide a counter. Provide the actual quotes if they are lies.

Surah 33:38 There is no blame on the Prophet for doing what Allah has ordained for him. That has been the way of Allah with those ˹prophets˺ who had gone before. And Allah’s command has been firmly decreed.

Surah 33:53 O believers! Do not enter the homes of the Prophet without permission ˹and if invited˺ for a meal, do not ˹come too early and˺ linger until the meal is ready. But if you are invited, then enter ˹on time˺. Once you have eaten, then go on your way, and do not stay for casual talk. Such behaviour is truly annoying to the Prophet, yet he is too shy to ask you to leave. But Allah is never shy of the truth. And when you ˹believers˺ ask his wives for something, ask them from behind a barrier. This is purer for your hearts and theirs. And it is not right for you to annoy the Messenger of Allah, nor ever marry his wives after him. This would certainly be a major offence in the sight of Allah

Are the two quotes above truthful?

Abumilla:

This your write-up are full of lies and fake quotes. What do you gain from such writeup
Re: How Mohammed Spent His Precious Time In Zainab's House But She Denied Him Sex by asaajuomo1(m): 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

Your Quote is wrong. Stop spreading lies.

يٰۤاَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ اِنَّاۤ اَحْلَلْنَا لَـكَ اَزْوَاجَكَ الّٰتِيْۤ اٰتَيْتَ اُجُوْرَهُنَّ وَمَا مَلَـكَتْ يَمِيْنُكَ مِمَّاۤ اَفَآءَ اللّٰهُ عَلَيْكَ وَبَنٰتِ عَمِّكَ وَبَنٰتِ عَمّٰتِكَ وَبَنٰتِ خَالِكَ وَبَنٰتِ خٰلٰتِكَ الّٰتِيْ هَاجَرْنَ مَعَكَ ۖ وَامْرَاَةً مُّؤْمِنَةً اِنْ وَّهَبَتْ نَفْسَهَا لِلنَّبِيِّ اِنْ اَرَادَ النَّبِيُّ اَنْ يَّسْتَـنْكِحَهَا ۙ خَالِصَةً لَّـكَ مِنْ دُوْنِ الْمُؤْمِنِيْنَ  ؕ قَدْ عَلِمْنَا مَا فَرَضْنَا عَلَيْهِمْ فِيْۤ اَزْوَاجِهِمْ وَمَا مَلَـكَتْ اَيْمَانُهُمْ لِكَيْلَا يَكُوْنَ عَلَيْكَ حَرَجٌ   ؕ وَكَانَ اللّٰهُ غَفُوْرًا رَّحِيْمًا
O Prophet, indeed We have made lawful to you your wives to whom you have given their due compensation and those your right hand possesses from what Allah has returned to you [of captives] and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who emigrated with you and a believing woman if she gives herself to the Prophet [and] if the Prophet wishes to marry her, [this is] only for you, excluding the [other] believers. We certainly know what We have made obligatory upon them concerning their wives and those their right hands possess, [but this is for you] in order that there will be upon you no discomfort. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.
[QS. Al-Ahzaab: 33Verse 50]

Re: How Mohammed Spent His Precious Time In Zainab's House But She Denied Him Sex by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2022
You are the one who got deceived bigly.
You do not speak Arabic and you are like a slowpoke just copying and pasting words. I dare you to pick those words one by one and parse them out to see that you have been fooled. I highlighted the word below. Kindly tell me what it is.

Meanwhile can you compare this translation to other islamic translation of this quran to English
asaajuomo1:

Your Quote is wrong. Stop spreading lies.

يٰۤاَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ اِنَّاۤ اَحْلَلْنَا لَـكَ اَزْوَاجَكَ الّٰتِيْۤ اٰتَيْتَ اُجُوْرَهُنَّ وَمَا مَلَـكَتْ يَمِيْنُكَ مِمَّاۤ اَفَآءَ اللّٰهُ عَلَيْكَ وَبَنٰتِ عَمِّكَ وَبَنٰتِ عَمّٰتِكَ وَبَنٰتِ خَالِكَ وَبَنٰتِ خٰلٰتِكَ الّٰتِيْ هَاجَرْنَ مَعَكَ ۖ وَامْرَاَةً مُّؤْمِنَةً اِنْ وَّهَبَتْ نَفْسَهَا لِلنَّبِيِّ اِنْ اَرَادَ النَّبِيُّ اَنْ يَّسْتَـنْكِحَهَا ۙ خَالِصَةً لَّـكَ مِنْ دُوْنِ الْمُؤْمِنِيْنَ  ؕ قَدْ عَلِمْنَا مَا فَرَضْنَا عَلَيْهِمْ فِيْۤ اَزْوَاجِهِمْ وَمَا مَلَـكَتْ اَيْمَانُهُمْ لِكَيْلَا يَكُوْنَ عَلَيْكَ حَرَجٌ   ؕ وَكَانَ اللّٰهُ غَفُوْرًا رَّحِيْمًا
O Prophet, indeed We have made lawful to you your wives to whom you have given their due compensation and those your right hand possesses from what Allah has returned to you [of captives] and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who emigrated with you and a believing woman if she gives herself to the Prophet [and] if the Prophet wishes to marry her, [this is] only for you, excluding the [other] believers. We certainly know what We have made obligatory upon them concerning their wives and those their right hands possess, [but this is for you] in order that there will be upon you no discomfort. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.
[QS. Al-Ahzaab: 33Verse 50]
Re: How Mohammed Spent His Precious Time In Zainab's House But She Denied Him Sex by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
Do you want us to translate it word by word? I can teach you every word in that verse. Do you dare?
Abumilla:

(1) (Reply)

The Challenges Of Life / Christian Life In The Nigerian Society As At Today? / Pleace For Muslim's Brother's & Sister's Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.