Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,080 members, 7,859,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos (39072 Views)

Saheed Balogun Joins Mini-walk Taking Place In Jos For Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) / Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) / Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos by anonymous1759(m): 11:30am On Oct 10, 2022
Gbeng30:

well I can't say perse what he has achieved in anambra because I'm not in anambra state.. but he's the most competent and also he's a man of integrity because the huge amount of money he left in government account before he leave the office, no governor in this country can never do that, they will rather steal everything than leave it there..

The truth is that Nigeria need another set of intelligent people that will make difference not the same set of looters that will continue stealing our money

A man of integrity that moved from APGA to PDP to LP. I don’t want to discourage you o . It’s your right to vote your choice .
But I want to advice you to stop following social media. One one the reasons These Obedients can’t sway me is because I’ve lived in both Anambra and Lagos . I can spot the difference myself.

One of the signs to dictate a fake products the sellers are always aggressive when the buyer inquire about the product. That’s how Obi fan boys respond to constructive criticism.
There’s nothing that’s happening now in Nigeria that didn’t happen In Obi’s time as a Governor.

Is it extrajudicial killings( Akwuzu SARS) tyranny( refusing to hold local government elections, destroying LP party signposts and refusing them to hold rallies ), Doctors strike , ASUU strike , poor infrastructure. Etc ..
BAT is not a saint but he’s far better than Obi when it comes to vision . No Great country can make it without a visionary leader .

1 Like

Re: Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos by lhordspy: 11:38am On Oct 10, 2022
chriss100:

Pay no attention to those clowns jare. These 2 indigenous Yoruba movies released this year beats anything those clowns have every released. King of thieves by Femi Adebayo made over 300million naira at the cinemas here in Nigeria alone. It remains the highest grossing indigenous movie in Nigeria’s history and it’s being exhibited in film festivals across the world.

Anikulapo movie financed by Netflix and produced by kunle afolayan is the biggest Nollywood movie released in the last decade with rave reviews from people all across the world. The movie is already generating OSCAR buzz. Lol. See ehn Yoruba culture no be anybody mate.

Mo Abudu’s , The kings horseman which is also an indigenous Yoruba movie would soon be released and it’s guaranteed to be a smash hit like ANIKULAPO.

Na Netflix Dey rush indigenous yoruba movies ooo. They have signed million dollar deals with Yoruba producers to produce indigenous Yoruba movies exclusive to Netflix because they know the Yoruba culture is world renowned, rich and dates far back. Yoruba movies, music, fashion and culture in general is generating a lot of buzz overseas.

Unlike the people from that region that don’t even have an indigenous movie industry grin. Remember when they used to dominate nollywood and refused to cast actors from south west due to their bigotry, fast forward to present day and we have completely turned it around. Thanks to our foresight, diaspora connections, intelligence and adaptability we have taken a huge share of English nollywood and we also completely dominate the indigenous movie nollywood.

They have failed to realize that indigenous nollywood is the future and Yoruba have already placed a huge gap in between. grin it would have been too late by the time they realize. Just look at their indigenous movie Industry, it’s completely dead. To say it’s in a state of comatose would be an understatement. Lol. You see say my Yoruba people too get sense. We are highly intellectually people to be honest. We just Dey low key push our indigenous movie industry without making noise. Same way we pushed our music and completely dominate today.

Yoruba culture and clout is already spreading at a fast pace across the world via our movies, music, fashion, academic excellence, tech excellence, diaspora and lifestyle.

We have even colonized a certain people from the unproductive and barren region. They inter-marry into our tribe, speak our language, dress like us, eat our food and even behave like us. They are trying so hard to blend with us and be like us. They even go as far as calling our home a no land land simply because want to be like us so bad. It’s flattering yet annoying at the same time but it shows how influential the Yoruba culture, economy, people and homeland is in present day Nigeria. There’s nothing like a peaceful and thriving homeland jare. grin

They have allowed hate and bigotry destroy their homeland thus, they have no where else to go, hence the desperation to attaché to Yoruba land.

Yoruba history is traceable and verified unlike some people who can’t even trace their history, instead they claim to be lost jews grin. Their lost history is one of the reasons they can’t thrive in the indigenous nollywood industry. Which history they wan put for movie ? Lol.

Take care bro.

Man you are goated. A king!
I dont think i need to type anything again on this same issue for the next 3 months.

You have seen it all, you know it all....You said it all.

Thank you sir.

2 Likes

Re: Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos by Tareq1105: 11:42am On Oct 10, 2022
Jennifer663:
5 million or 5 hundred?
That's if they reach

But your obituary rally was 4 millions abi?

1 Like

Re: Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos by Tareq1105: 11:46am On Oct 10, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Peter Obi got more people in his Lagos rally than Tinubu

It's okay.
Re: Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos by DeOTR: 11:53am On Oct 10, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

U must be a blind B*t grin grin grin so of all the names I called, your akamu brain could only see the igbo names there? What about Omotola? Mercy Johnson? RMD? Funke akindele? And many more I couldn't mention? Block headed boygrin grin grin

Don't bother quoting me again, I won't reply a small boy like u anymore.. bye grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Well, Ramsey is not Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos by Shemadex(m): 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:
Dear obidients ,

Our hearts, thoughts and prayers are with you these trying times. We always wish you well, but seems you dont want it well for yourself.

We always feel pity choking and peppering you guys always. But as you know, we have no other choice. We will continue to press, compress, jam ,squeeze your necks till you eventually see the light and become batified .

Please incase of severe choking, stifling , suffocation or discomfort, aggrieveness, sombre, melancholy, sorrowfullness, agonize and you feel like relieving the pains. Kindly use the option below. Very small but manage it. It will do.

Find attached is a rope. hahahahaha

Yours tormentor,
Lhordspy.
Re: Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos by Traplord09: 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:

You are delusional sister. Are you comparing Yoruba movie actors with those names you mentioned.

Talking about capabilities, versatilities and film making abilities they are non-comparable.

You think it is by engaging in low-budget films that are shot in 3days. Movies that reduces IQ and will almost want someone to break his/her TV.

Dont do that again. Never compare Lions with sheeps.

Lol you say

Don't do that again. Never compare Lions with sheeps

When there mate da make money were them da.... Even yahoo boys are far more batter of then them

Look at them.... Lions de Biger thif looters work for tinuubff puckets

Don't compare greatness with loosersss..
Ok..... ....

Below me

1 Like

Re: Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos by Shemadex(m): 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
When he mentioned "Nollywood" actors, I was expecting to see the likes of Mr. ibu, Aki and Pawpaw, Richard mofe Damijo RMD, Jim Iyke, Ramsey Noah, Mercy Johnson, Genevieve, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, and many more of them I couldn't mention

But what did I get to see? Low budget Yoruba actors in “Africa Magic Yoruba” grin grin grin grin grin
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos by Chuksaluta(m): 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
diplomat058:
You did not make any sense? Igbos made Nollywood popular with which movies? LooL I don't think you know the history of Nollywood. Google Herbert Ogunde and how his likes of Adelove, etc pioneered the foundation of Nollywood. They were the FIRST cinematographers ND Actors. Their movies went far and wide even up to Ghana and francophone countries. And who is adding Yorùbá movies to Nollywood when Yorùbá movies were the foundation of Nollywood itself lol. Nollywood means Nigerian movie Industry which includes all Nigerian movies in any Nigerian language. Just time Yoruba always try to promote our culture alongside making good movies. The reason why many upcoming actors would opt for the Yorùbá division first, not because of inability to act in English. This gave rise for other tribes to gradually rise because English is the street lingua in many places in SE, SS and NC. Now that Yorùbá see that they can actually combine the two sectors and make good money from movie exports, the likes of Funkẹ Akindele, Kemi Adetiba, Kunle Afolayan, Mo Abudu, AY, Toyin Abraham and so have taken over and dominated the English speaking sector by 90%. I'm happy that even Yorùbá Nollywood is coming to the screen of Netflix. Is God not great?

I agree with you to some extent, the point is igbos made it "popular". You can sample opinion from outside nigeria on what nigerian movies Africans watch. The problem with us nigerians is to always see things from our ethnic divide and not give credit to other people.

Can you tell me one yoruba movies that was popular across Africa in the 90s? Like Rattle snake, living in bandage etc

Just the way aba made was mocked in the 90s, but today we have Nigerian brands doing well, won't you give the aba guys credit? It won't make sense to you as you said in your initial reply because we have become so divided and tribalistic as a people.

1 Like

Re: Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos by Chuksaluta(m): 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
chriss100:

Pay no attention to those clowns jare. These 2 indigenous Yoruba movies released this year beats anything those clowns have every released. King of thieves by Femi Adebayo made over 300million naira at the cinemas here in Nigeria alone. It remains the highest grossing indigenous movie in Nigeria’s history and it’s being exhibited in film festivals across the world.

Anikulapo movie financed by Netflix and produced by kunle afolayan is the biggest Nollywood movie released in the last decade with rave reviews from people all across the world. The movie is already generating OSCAR buzz. Lol. See ehn Yoruba culture no be anybody mate.

Mo Abudu’s , The kings horseman which is also an indigenous Yoruba movie would soon be released and it’s guaranteed to be a smash hit like ANIKULAPO.

Na Netflix Dey rush indigenous yoruba movies ooo. They have signed million dollar deals with Yoruba producers to produce indigenous Yoruba movies exclusive to Netflix because they know the Yoruba culture is world renowned, rich and dates far back. Yoruba movies, music, fashion and culture in general is generating a lot of buzz overseas.

Unlike the people from that region that don’t even have an indigenous movie industry grin. Remember when they used to dominate nollywood and refused to cast actors from south west due to their bigotry, fast forward to present day and we have completely turned it around. Thanks to our foresight, diaspora connections, intelligence and adaptability we have taken a huge share of English nollywood and we also completely dominate the indigenous movie nollywood.

They have failed to realize that indigenous nollywood is the future and Yoruba have already placed a huge gap in between. grin it would have been too late by the time they realize. Just look at their indigenous movie Industry, it’s completely dead. To say it’s in a state of comatose would be an understatement. Lol. You see say my Yoruba people too get sense. We are highly intellectually people to be honest. We just Dey low key push our indigenous movie industry without making noise. Same way we pushed our music and completely dominate today.

Yoruba culture and clout is already spreading at a fast pace across the world via our movies, music, fashion, academic excellence, tech excellence, diaspora and lifestyle.

We have even colonized a certain people from the unproductive and barren region. They inter-marry into our tribe, speak our language, dress like us, eat our food and even behave like us. They are trying so hard to blend with us and be like us. They even go as far as calling our home a no land land simply because want to be like us so bad. It’s flattering yet annoying at the same time but it shows how influential the Yoruba culture, economy, people and homeland is in present day Nigeria. There’s nothing like a peaceful and thriving homeland jare. grin

They have allowed hate and bigotry destroy their homeland thus, they have no where else to go, hence the desperation to attaché to Yoruba land.

Yoruba history is traceable and verified unlike some people who can’t even trace their history, instead they claim to be lost jews grin. Their lost history is one of the reasons they can’t thrive in the indigenous nollywood industry. Which history they wan put for movie ? Lol.

Take care bro.

Which Nigerian movie was the first on Netflix? Wasn't it Lion heart by Genevieve. I remember when it was announced it will be on Netflix, people like you out of jealousy and hatred downplayed the relevance of Netflix, but today you are all over the Internet praising your ethnic movies on same platform.
Re: Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos by davidl7: 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
See people wey wan rule Nigeria
Re: Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos by blowjohn(m): 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Award giving personality of the year, otondo!

Anyway, no one cares where you are from. Smart people know where you're from but they don't care.

For you to limit nollywood movies to all those Asaba movies you watch shows your level of knowledge.

I don't like naija movies.

But acting wise and conversation wise, non compares to yoruba movies
Re: Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos by diplomat058(m): 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
Apologies if you find the first line of my prior reply offending. I meant to say that your comment was falsely construed, not an attack on your personality. Hebert Ogunde and co pioneered Nollywood. It's a fact, not a claim. The then devotion of Yorùbá artists to the Yorùbá Nollywood vis-a-vis the growing Asaba/Aba market for English Nollywood made it look like the Yorùbá were not initially involved. Folks like Olu Jacob stayed around, but most Yorùbá artists were focused on Indigenous content. Yorùbá Nollywood movies dominated our screens, theatres, cinemas in the Western region from the 50s till yoruba Nollywood was recently bastardized by craze for low quality production to make "sharp money" and piracy of content, making many to turn to cinema standard movies. That's why the likes of Funkẹ Akindele and co started producing English content for the cinemas.

I did not downplay the contributions of Igbo to the industry. These contributions are big. I myself also watched Aki and Pawpaw, Mr. Ibu, etc when I was young. However, Yorùbá dominated indigenous content and have now combined that with the English content for standard cinemas. Even the gospel movie content was pioneered by the likes of Mount Zion, still a God's ministry domiciled in Yorùbá. I don't want to say it's a Yorùbá establishment

Defending the truths for your ethnicity isn't tribalism of ethic bigotry. It's ethnocentrism. A person who didn't know defunct NCNC was established by a Yorùbá man - Herbert Macaulay - would think it was originally an Eastern party.

Clarity is necessary!

Chuksaluta:

I agree with you to some extent, the point is igbos made it "popular". You can sample opinion from outside nigeria on what nigerian movies Africans watch. The problem with us nigerians is to always see things from our ethnic divide and not give credit to other people.

Can you tell me one yoruba movies that was popular across Africa in the 90s? Like Rattle snake, living in bandage etc

Just the way aba made was mocked in the 90s, but today we have Nigerian brands doing well, won't you give the aba guys credit? It won't make sense to you as you said in your initial reply because we have become so divided and tribalistic as a people.

1 Like

Re: Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos by Chuksaluta(m): 12:51pm On Oct 10, 2022
diplomat058:
Apologies if you find the first line of my prior reply offending. I meant to say that your comment was falsely construed, not an attack on your personality. Hebert Ogunde and co pioneered Nollywood. It's a fact, not a claim. The then devotion of Yorùbá artists to the Yorùbá Nollywood vis-a-vis the growing Asaba/Aba market for English Nollywood made it look like the Yorùbá were not initially involved. Folks like Olu Jacob stayed around, but most Yorùbá artists were focused on Indigenous content. Yorùbá Nollywood movies dominated our screens, theatres, cinemas in the Western region from the 50s till yoruba Nollywood was recently bastardized by craze for low quality production to make "sharp money" and piracy of content, making many to turn to cinema standard movies. That's why the likes of Funkẹ Akindele and co started producing English content for the cinemas.

I did not downplay the contributions of Igbo to the industry. These contributions are big. I myself also watched Aki and Pawpaw, Mr. Ibu, etc when I was young. However, Yorùbá dominated indigenous content and have now combined that with the English content for standard cinemas. Even the gospel movie content was pioneered by the likes of Mount Zion, still a God's ministry domiciled in Yorùbá. I don't want to say it's a Yorùbá establishment

Defending the truths for your ethnicity isn't tribalism of ethic bigotry. It's ethnocentrism. A person who didn't know defunct NCNC was established by a Yorùbá man - Herbert Macaulay - would think it was originally an Eastern party.

Clarity is necessary!

Thanks and well spoken. We should appreciate one another even with their little contribution.
Re: Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos by ebufa: 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
officerfudo:

The suffer go choke you die, go anambra go flex, go enjoy your one Dey imprisonment, your fellow prisoners dey wait for you . Anuofia. Omo ale Igbo

So you high cheek boned,blubber mouthed leeches are fine abi? I think not sir....better line up an Igbo chick to marry for phenotype and genotype corrections.......you people are canaanites or assyrians nah..........as ugly as sin !
Re: Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos by chriss100: 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Man you are goated. A king!
I dont think i need to type anything again on this same issue for the next 3 months.

You have seen it all, you know it all....You said it all.

Thank you sir.

Thanks bro. I appreciate the kind words.
Re: Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos by ebufa: 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
loko50:

Your suffering na season film

No! plans are afoot to part ways with you treacherous bunch........we cannot have leeches,scorpions and serpents for fellow country men !
Re: Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
officerfudo:

Lol, even if the next election reach, If no be Yoruba e go be Hausa, you can not come and be president over our Zoo. Igbo man no gone president and we will not allow Biafra. We go dey pepper � una life till rapture comes.

I am not a tribal bigot like most of you miscreants.

I was canvassing for Osinbajo prior to the APC primary before Thïefnubu dollarised all the delegates and clinched the ticket.

All I want is someone that will bring Nigeria out of its current mess and of all the people contesting for Presidency without any tribal or religious sentiment, Peter Obi is my choice.

You are free to make your own choice because you're 100% entitled to it.
Re: Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos by k2money(m): 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
chriss100:

Pay no attention to those clowns jare. These 2 indigenous Yoruba movies released this year beats anything those clowns have every released. King of thieves by Femi Adebayo made over 300million naira at the cinemas here in Nigeria alone. It remains the highest grossing indigenous movie in Nigeria’s history and it’s being exhibited at film festivals across the world.
Bro Yoruba started nollywood Google it. Nollywood founded by Ogunde and co, even first recorded music is done by Fela grand father. We open other tribes eyes.

Unlike the people from that region who don’t even have an indigenous movie industry grin. Remember when they used to dominate nollywood and refused to cast actors from south west due to their bigotry, fast forward to present day and we have completely turned it around. Thanks to our foresight, diaspora connections, intelligence and adaptability we have taken a huge share of English nollywood and we also completely dominate the indigenous nollywood.

They have failed to realize that indigenous nollywood is the future and Yoruba have already placed a huge gap in between. grin it would have been too late by the time they realize. Just look at their indigenous movie Industry, it’s completely dead. To say it’s in a state of comatose would be an understatement. Lol. You see say my Yoruba people too get sense. We are highly intellectual people to be honest. We just Dey low key push our indigenous movie industry without making noise. Same way we pushed our music and completely dominate today.

Take care bro.
Re: Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos by Spindletop: 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Peter Obi got more people in his Lagos rally than Tinubu

After several warnings you still dey sniff that combo!
Re: Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

U must be a blind B*t grin grin grin so of all the names I called, your akamu brain could only see the igbo names there? What about Omotola? Mercy Johnson? RMD? Funke akindele? And many more I couldn't mention? Block headed boygrin grin grin

Don't bother quoting me again, I won't reply a small boy like u anymore.. bye grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

helo. nest weeek is my birthday & one nairaland fat beaitiful babe call frozen70 say she like u & u should join us for 3some becuz she plan to make my dream come thro so i can have 3some with u tw....U WANT? cheesy
Re: Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos by owobokiri(m): 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Can we see your father?
Tinupoo reptile like you..
Agbadorians with their agbaro brand of democracy
Re: Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos by Killermamba: 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
[quote author=StagethemTVee post=117422493]Nollywood Actors including Dayo Amusa and Saheed Balogun trooped out for the 5 million March organized for Bola Ahmed Tinubu's presidential campaign by the Lagos Park workers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oi4FytdOzU

These clowns have no loyalty to anyone just their pockets, they where paid to put up a show and that is exactly what they did. Osun nor carry portable? wetin happen? las las oyetola chop better agbado breakfast
Re: Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos by Ayhurthunde(m): 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
Play your politics but don't instigate/wish suicide on your opponents
lhordspy:
Dear obidients ,

Our hearts, thoughts and prayers are with you these trying times. We always wish you well, but seems you dont want it well for yourself.

We always feel pity choking and peppering you guys always. But as you know, we have no other choice. We will continue to press, compress, jam ,squeeze your necks till you eventually see the light and become batified .

Please incase of severe choking, stifling , suffocation or discomfort, aggrieveness, sombre, melancholy, sorrowfullness, agonize and you feel like relieving the pains. Kindly use the option below. Very small but manage it. It will do.

Find attached is a rope.

Yours tormentor,
Lhordspy.
Re: Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos by Onuoha1234(m): 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
Stop marching tomfoolery, Go and prepare your followers on how to prepare. to qualify to vote and on that day go and vote widely!
Re: Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos by hkidola00(m): 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
When he mentioned "Nollywood" actors, I was expecting to see the likes of Mr. ibu, Aki and Pawpaw, Richard mofe Damijo RMD, Jim Iyke, Ramsey Noah, Mercy Johnson, Genevieve, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, and many more of them I couldn't mention

But what did I get to see? Low budget Yoruba actors in “Africa Magic Yoruba” grin grin grin grin grin
I'm a Yoruba boy supporting obi,u don't av to insult our Yoruba actor
Re: Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos by Sheistoopretty(f): 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2022
hkidola00:
[b]I'm a Yoruba boy supporting obi,[/b]u don't av to insult our Yoruba actors

Soooo? What should I do? Fry beans? Or okro? grin grin grin if u like support Obi atiku, kwankisa It doesn't concern me tongue tongue tongue

I'm only speaking facts, I didn't insult anyone here tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos by MyAmericandream(f): 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

LOL you’re so mean. Omo na real low budget.
Re: Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos by babajero(m): 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:
Dear obidients ,

Find attached is a rope.

Yours tormentor,
Lhordspy.
Take a look at what happened in Nigeria on the 1st of October and compare it to the one that happened on the 9th.

What you will observe is that one was celebrated all over the country unannounced, while the other was organised as a funfair.

One took place in five different places within Lagos while the other took place just one place.

One was organised by people with free will while the other was organised by people who gain from the rot in the system and by force.
Re: Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos by lhordspy: 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2022
babajero:
Take a look at what happened in Nigeria on the 1st of October and compare it to the one that happened on the 9th.

What you will observe is that one was celebrated all over the country unannounced, while the other was organised as a funfair.

One took place in five different places within Lagos while the other took place just one place.

One was organised by people with free will while the other was organised by people who gain from the rot in the system and by force.

Reality check:
Elections are not won by numbers of rallies.

1 Like

Re: Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos by Gbeng30(m): 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
georgeakins:

Obi did not leave any money.

Gov Obiano has severally called PitObi a complete fraud. Go to YouTube/ channelstv and watch it where Gov Obiano said Obi did not leave money, instead he left a heavy debt after his tenure.

Why do Ibos always glorify mediocre once he is their kinsman?

I laugh and laugh because I don't know where you get all this charade perception about obi, well the thing is When you don't like a person you won't seen anything Good about him that's how some human being reacts and it's understandable.. If you don't know about the money he left in the office go and find out, there is no single petition against obi on like your tinubu and atiku who have been accuse of corruption,

This your tinubu was the one who sold lies to Nigeria by presenting a disaster like buhari by given us so much fake promises even despite what is happening to Nigeria tinubu has not even play any role or make any impact to curtain the killing,kidnapping, ASUU strike and different crisis going in the country rather he was just desperate to be the president even when is he's not fit medically.....

I also advise you to vote your choice but this country belong to all of us, so whatever become of it is in our hand and our doing...

Obedient become agrresive because they are tired of buying lies and they feel enough is enough, Nigeria need to get better not getting worse.
Re: Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos by Wwwq: 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hunger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Representatives Members Visit Remi Tinubu / Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines / Maerskline Plans To Dump Lagos Ports For Onne Port, Stakeholders React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.