Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano (21667 Views)

Peter Obi Set To Commission Labour Party Office In Oyo State (Pictures) / Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. / Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by Akogunkijaya: 11:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
The NNPP candidate, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso commissioned the party's office in Kano. The people of Kano shows support for the new Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by lhordspy: 11:46pm On Oct 09, 2022
Hmm.
Kwankwaso, jagaban's last card.

It takes the wise to understand the game.

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by Massiveglory: 12:00am On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:
Hmm.
Kwankwaso, Jagaban's last card.
Give up.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by ZeroAccess: 1:06am On Oct 10, 2022
No hating on kwankwoso but dude is wasting his time. To become Nigeria president, you must 25% in 24 states and also secure the highest votes cast. How does he intend to achieve that in just the core north.

Even Atiku in 2019, used the south and north central to get the first requirements of 25% of in 24states. Apart from Adamawa, Atiku scored 25% in just one state in the core north.

2023 dynamics is really different, and Obi have got an upper hand than any other candidates.

Obi only need to work harder in north central and christian votes in the north.

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by onatisi(m): 5:00am On Oct 10, 2022
it is business bro, nothing personal.
he will be well compensated, just wait and see . he knows he can't win the elections. it is all a game. He knows what he is doing , all the money he is spending now , he will get it back in 2 folds if he plays his games and cards right .

ZeroAccess:
No hating on kwankwoso but dude is wasting his time. To become Nigeria president, you must 25% in 24 states and also secure the highest votes cast. How does he intend to achieve that in just the core north.

Even Atiku in 2019, used the south and north central to get the first requirements of 25% of in 24states. Apart from Adamawa, Atiku scored 25% in just one state in the core north.

2023 dynamics is really different, and Obi have got an upper hand than any other candidates.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by aylive02(m): 5:09am On Oct 10, 2022
angry

This man too get crowd I
And urchins are so confident of winning kano
Awon werrey

10 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by Soulstice: 6:16am On Oct 10, 2022
Kwankwaso my guy

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by OnlineArchitect: 6:16am On Oct 10, 2022
Kwankwaso knows for sure that he doesn't stand a chance in the presidential race, i believe he just wants to bear the title former presidential aspirant, it'll be better he saves his strength for something else.

About to build? Join us on our live thread for our ongoing building project of a 3-bedroom bungalow in Oron, Akwa Ibom... Link in my signature

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by Lovenorth: 6:18am On Oct 10, 2022
I so much love what this guy is doing, he is there to jeopardize the chance of APC and PDP bulk vote in Kano and other Northwestern states, the remaining rational humans would surely vote for Peter Obi, LP has already won the North grin

45 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by Donvictor2015: 6:18am On Oct 10, 2022
It is what it is
Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by Stevenson20: 6:18am On Oct 10, 2022
This man is just wasting his time. The margin LP, PDP & APC will give you will shock you.

Vote Wisely

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by eedimo(m): 6:18am On Oct 10, 2022
Lol
Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by PeterObi4LP: 6:19am On Oct 10, 2022
Emilokan Bloc vote going to the mold. Where will quarter to quench get his vote? Even Lagos and SW no sure for am.

President Peter Obi to world

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by Throwback: 6:19am On Oct 10, 2022
Kwankwaso will get significant votes in Kano.

But that's all for him.

80 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by SenatePresdo(m): 6:20am On Oct 10, 2022
With this level of support, it's now obvious that kwankwaso can't step down for anybody.

And I don't see how Tinubu would win Kano state overwhelmingly (if at all), with Kwankwaso and Atiku on the ballot.

I keep wondering where APC would get their votes.

The Northern Votes will be Balkanized, and the South has never been APC stronghold.

This election is still between Peter Obi and Atiku.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by Enny2013(f): 6:21am On Oct 10, 2022
Omoo!...I Neva expected this crowd fah.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:21am On Oct 10, 2022
I can even see more crowd here than that nonsense they did in Ojuelegba..

Filled with touts...You can never see a well to do person in a motor park chairman carnival hahahahaha

10 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by Akurakambe(m): 6:21am On Oct 10, 2022
Carry on Kwankwaso. We love you.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by shariff84: 6:28am On Oct 10, 2022
ZeroAccess:

it's only time will tell , kwankwaso may perform better than peter obi. You see peter obi to have more chance than kwankwaso because you like peter obi and I also see kwankwaso to have more chance because I love him!.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by RepoMan007: 6:31am On Oct 10, 2022
2023 will be a rejection of APC combined with disintegration of core PDP.
NNPP and LP are offshoots of PDP.
APC is a useless party so far.

6 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by arejibadz(m): 6:31am On Oct 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by oloyedewaris(m): 6:33am On Oct 10, 2022
Kwankwanso my man
Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by Goodnigga: 6:33am On Oct 10, 2022
ZeroAccess:

what about NE & NW?

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by PStacks(m): 6:35am On Oct 10, 2022
2023 go hot sha

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by DukeofUmueri247: 6:36am On Oct 10, 2022
DSS needs to arrest this man for stealing our GrandPa's bloc Northern votes...Our Northern votes in the mud..

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by anetuno(m): 6:36am On Oct 10, 2022
ZeroAccess:

Atiku scored 25% in just one state in the core north.

This is a disobidient lie. Mention any one state in the core north that Atiku did not score up to 25% in 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by brightbright: 6:37am On Oct 10, 2022
Crowd Welcome Kwankwaso as He Commission party secretariat in Kano State

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUA8ph_O_mQ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Embarking On Secret Medical Visit Abroad / Patience Jonathan Visits Owerri, Imo State (photos) / APC Will Lose In 2019 - Yakassai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.