Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano (21669 Views)

Peter Obi Set To Commission Labour Party Office In Oyo State (Pictures) / Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. / Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by Sannisege: 6:38am On Oct 10, 2022
Kwankwanso is doing to Atiku’s northern vote the same thing Obi is doing to Atiku’s SE and SS votes. Na APC go win las las.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by jubrilELsudan: 6:38am On Oct 10, 2022
ODE

Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by Yankee101: 6:44am On Oct 10, 2022
His headquarters
Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by ZeroAccess: 6:51am On Oct 10, 2022
anetuno:

This is a disobidient lie. Mention any one state in the core north that Atiku did not score up to 25% in 2019.

Stop quoting me if you can't google to see the results for yourself
Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 10, 2022
ZeroAccess:
No hating on kwankwoso but dude is wasting his time. To become Nigeria president, you must 25% in 24 states and also secure the highest votes cast. How does he intend to achieve that in just the core north.

Even Atiku in 2019, used the south and north central to get the first requirements of 25% of in 24states. Apart from Adamawa, Atiku scored 25% in just one state in the core north.

2023 dynamics is really different, and Obi have got an upper hand than any other candidates.

Obi only need to work harder in north central and christian votes in the north.

What you don't understand is that obi will not get 25% in any northern states. But many of you keep deceiving yourself on social media. A day after election you will perfectly understand. The Christian in the north have their interest in APC and PDP and they will not abandon it for someone like peter obi whom they know very well can't win this election.

Majority of northern christian prefer PDP to LP. That's is in just three state in the north.
If election is to be conducted just between OBI AND KWANKWASO, YOU THINK OBI CAN DEFEAT HIM? YOUR EYE WILL CLEAR A DAY AFTER THE ELECTION

8 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by braveboi4life: 7:08am On Oct 10, 2022
I hear people say obi is taking PDPs vote and giving advantage to emilokan, its not true, obi leveled the game and brought everyone to the starting point.
The dynamics of 2023 is so interesting that no pundit or prophet can outrightly tell you who will win.

Obi has SS and SE in his pocket, with a large chunk of NC,he will also balkanize the vote in the SW which is tinubu stronghold and take at minimum 30% vote. Will this be enough to make him president?Time will tell.

Tinubu has the SW and part of NC,NE in his kitty, he will be lucky to get 20% in any SE or SS zone,though the APC northern governors will surprise atiku and kwankwaso influence in the NW, if only kwankwaso doesn't chicken out to support atiku or tinubu. If this is enough to win him the presidency time will tell

Atiku will get his vote spread across the country due to the wide acceptability of his party but his strength will be NE and NW, because the northerners will attempt to use him to retain power which has the largest voting block.The wike issue to me is like someone has swore to atiku he won't be president because it will affect his performance in the South.

Kwankwaso is also a leveller in the race, however my biase judgement tells me he is on a mssion to spoil votes or at the last minute support tinubu or atiku, his choice of Vice also shows he is on a mission to spoil votes or be the last card for tinubu and do the tambuwal magic for atiku

Currently he seems to be the only candidate the core northerners especially in kano and katsina are fanatical about. But that won't be enough to win for him.

Meanwhile am fully obidient but a realist.
2023 will be interesting!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by DestinyNigga: 7:18am On Oct 10, 2022
Nice one. Let the northern vote be divided grin Peter Obi is our next president
Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by ukenke: 7:19am On Oct 10, 2022
Can he stay in the race till the end?
Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by Gaabasky: 7:24am On Oct 10, 2022
Las Las the guy go still decamp to APC after election. Why can't he decamped now
Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by olatuns2017: 7:30am On Oct 10, 2022
Akogunkijaya:
The NNPP candidate, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso commissioned the party's office in Kano. The people of Kano shows support for the new Nigeria.

Kwankwaso is joining APC in January 2023
Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:31am On Oct 10, 2022
anetuno:

This is a disobidient lie. Mention any one state in the core north that Atiku did not score up to 25% in 2019.
Atiku did not get up to 25% votes in state like, Kano, Kastina, Yobe, Borno, Bauchi,

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by ncoolsome(m): 7:33am On Oct 10, 2022
onatisi:
it is business bro, nothing personal.
he will be well compensated, just wait and see . he knows he can't win the elections. it is all a game. He knowes what he is doing , all the money he is spending now , he will get it back in 2 folds if he plays his games and cards right .

And who pays the money his going to get back ? U and me...una too like suffer..
Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by omenka(m): 7:36am On Oct 10, 2022
Pandora will come a distant 4th in this election. Trust me.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by Corridon: 7:42am On Oct 10, 2022
omenka:
Pandora will come a distant 4th in this election. Trust me.
Trash.
Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by kelmicheal: 7:46am On Oct 10, 2022
Kano votes will be shared among Nnpp, Pdp and Apseat
Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by tuoyoojo(m): 8:03am On Oct 10, 2022
Kwankwaso is the spoiler for the Northern block votes

Votes that would naturally have go to APC and PDP would be scattered by the dude

The block votes from kano and its environs is gone with the wind.

APC fielding a sick drug lord is fantastic

Wike disrupting PDP is music to my ears

I cannot wait for Feb to come

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:10am On Oct 10, 2022
Kano is gone
Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by doneback04: 8:15am On Oct 10, 2022
Even this man knows he is not going anywhere
Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by hush15: 8:36am On Oct 10, 2022
shariff84:
it's only time will tell , kwankwaso may perform better than peter obi. You see peter obi to have more chance than kwankwaso because you like peter obi and I also see kwankwaso to have more chance because I love him!.

How can Kwankwanso outperform obi? Firstly, he is not popular in the southwest and southeast. I can also boldly say same for south south. His major major strenght is just in the north west and just a few states within that region!
Also, he is a man driven by ambition than service. He is no different front wike. Not to mention is tribal sentiments after his comments on the southern politics.

Nigerians should be weary of politicians who feel entitled to public trust rather than earn it and its common sense for peace and equity the deserving region is either northwest or southeast like orji mention and we have two candidates from those region. One in the PDP and One in the Labour Party. Any of those one should be given the opportunity and funny enough, one of them have earned public trust because of his consistent antecedents and simplistic nature. While the only two regions he might challenge is in the north east and northwest, he won't do so bad in the later.
Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by Okoroawusa: 8:40am On Oct 10, 2022
ZeroAccess:
No hating on kwankwoso but dude is wasting his time. To become Nigeria president, you must 25% in 24 states and also secure the highest votes cast. How does he intend to achieve that in just the core north.

Even Atiku in 2019, used the south and north central to get the first requirements of 25% of in 24states. Apart from Adamawa, Atiku scored 25% in just one state in the core north.

2023 dynamics is really different, and Obi have got an upper hand than any other candidates.

You are contradicting yourself. If Obi has the upper hand already then why does he need to work harder in north central and christian votes in the north?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by onatisi(m): 9:19am On Oct 10, 2022
just read my comment slooooooooowly , digest and understand it before you reply .it is not by force to reply every post naa

ncoolsome:

Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by johnoj24(m): 9:34am On Oct 10, 2022
he is already a president in Kano, no need contesting for another one.
Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by Danisaint112(m): 9:51am On Oct 10, 2022
ZeroAccess:

Even Atiku in 2019, used the south and north central to get the first requirements of 25% of in 24states. Apart from Adamawa, Atiku scored 25% in just ne state in the core north.

You are right Obi needs to focus on other regions more (South,North Central and west).
Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by farukg2(m): 10:00am On Oct 10, 2022
ZeroAccess:

you dont win election by social media foot soldiers campaign. You win by getting the highest vote cast in an election. Kwankwaso is having more supporters every day.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by InvertedHammer: 10:00am On Oct 10, 2022
/
Kwankwaso's influence ends in Kano just as Jagaban's influence ends in Lagos. Two local champions.

To win other States, they must pay through their nose. But Nigeria being what it is with chameleons as politicians, they will deal Tinubu the same hand they dealt him in Edo and his home, Osun.

We are waiting to see Portable lead the rally in Lagos. grin
Apparently nobody in Aso Rock is identifying with Tinubu publicly. Everything happens for a reason. All the odds are stacked against him. Is he going to station McOluomo and his boys all over the nation on election day? It will be a miracle if Tinubu wins Lagos.

/

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:16am On Oct 10, 2022
ncoolsome:

I just tore for people mentality
Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by ArewaNorth: 10:20am On Oct 10, 2022
ZeroAccess:

You are extremely delusional and I swear to almighty God that Obi can't win Presidency come 2023 going by the permutation of winning Presidential election with requisite of getting majority of casted votes and winning at least 25% in at least 25 (2/3) states across the 6 geopolitical zones. The most delusional reasoning is thinking that religion can give u vote and believe me Northern Christians will vote for PDP more than LP. Going by that religious notion I believe LP tend to lose votes in some states in the so called NC. Assume your delusion works, do u think the total number of SS, SE and NC (17 states combined) if all voted for Obi can match the requisite votes to make him President? Ponder well and campaign based on competence but this religious outcry will have repercussions aftermath of 2023 election. Watch out, I hope you won't carry arms and face the wrath of Nigerian arm forces when Tinubu is declared winner of the forthcoming election. Emotions and Ethno-religious based delusion can't give u power, guys!
Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by kingsceemark(m): 10:22am On Oct 10, 2022
Very greedy human being, this mumu man supposed to be a running mate to Peter Obi, but he said over his dead body should he be a vise president to a south Easterner, come be a president make I see naw

Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by ufuosman(m): 10:24am On Oct 10, 2022
Impressive
Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by Hushbingo: 10:52am On Oct 10, 2022
Nigeria Girls Are Useless

Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by Indispensable85(m): 12:09pm On Oct 10, 2022
Kano will be interesting
Re: Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano by Okwyjesus(m): 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
Akogunkijaya:
The NNPP candidate, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso commissioned the party's office in Kano. The people of Kano shows support for the new Nigeria.

This Kwankwanso is a bomb in Kano. Am glad he will divide Northern vote

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Buys Car For AbdulSalam Idowu, A Physically Challenged Lawyer / Taraba State Rejects Fg's Cattle Colony Proposal / Why South East APC Leaders Rejected Governor Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.