Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Being A Female Bolt Driver In Nigeria (ep.1): How And Why I Started - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Being A Female Bolt Driver In Nigeria (ep.1): How And Why I Started (403 Views)

Laolu Mudashiru Knocked Down And Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver In Ikoyi / Ready, Set, Glo…this Weekend On Glo Battle Of The Year Nigeria (ep. 2) / "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Being A Female Bolt Driver In Nigeria (ep.1): How And Why I Started by Anuoluwapo23(f): 12:45am On Oct 10, 2022
Finally guys, I am excited to share my journey with you, my reader. I have been up to a lot these past few months, and trust me it can be overwhelming, well, one of them is being a FEMALE BOLT DRIVER in Lagos, Nigeria.

Being a female bolt Lagos driver has been fun and not fun at the same time which is why I took my time to share how I started and why I decided to do this. I am sure a lot of people are probably wondering if I am broke or not.

Anyways, this is going to be interesting because I have a lot to share and I know you also have a lot you want to know and I can’t wait to share more with you all. So I shot a youtube vlog to cover the story and also get to explain and express myself more virtually, Kindly watch, share, subscribe, comment, and keep watching. SHARING THIS JOURNEY WITH YOU ALL IS SOMETHING I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO!

Click
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XlXZZMYlKA&feature=youtu.be to watch! If you enjoy it kindly drop a comment and stay tuned for more episodes.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

PR Strategy / How Can I Create And Have My VTU And Data Vending Site / sold out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.