Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu (9093 Views)

Why I Won’t Sign 2016 Budget In A Hurry — Buhari / Buhari In No Hurry To Sign Budget - Presidency [pics] / ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by kasiem(m): 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Hold on, who are these foools talking nonsense about my people?

All these crap written in defense of Ojukwu, is that right? Well, I tell you what, take his cadaver to Ivory Coast for burial and that will be end of story.
pls, bros control ur frustration, cos it's this kind of frustration that led awolewo into committing suicide.
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by Panzastrip(m): 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2011
kasiem:

pls, bros control your frustration, cos it's this kind of frustration that led awolewo into committing suicide.

LOL
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by T8ksy(m): 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2011
Panzastrip:

If u all yorobaris think that u are Strong and can withstand anything, just start killing Ndigbo then you will see a  FULL SCALE WAR from us.

Chill mein, we are not that barbaric.

Just know your place in our land and we will let you be.

ezeagu:

While your "driving them out", be sure they're taking all their things with them.

Certainly!!!

Especially your fake drugs and car parts.

Even sef pkapka, you can carry your so-called "mansions" on your flat heads back to your jungle.
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by ezeagu(m): 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2011
T8ksy:
Certainly!!!

Especially your fake drugs and car parts.

Even sef pkapka, you can carry your so-called "mansions" on your flat heads back to your jungle.

Good, while they're leaving I wish they'll burn up all their plots and houses. That's the best, you know, if you don't want drug residues.
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by Galaxy7: 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2011
No one hates the igbos, tru talk,a kinder man tread not the earth,we are only trying to restore NL lost glory,i mean this is the rule.
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by kasiem(m): 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2011
I have beaten hell out of this ngbatis. Okay, can u guys promise us that u won't steal our flat screen tvs and chewing gums, like ur people are doing right now in london.
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by T8ksy(m): 10:06pm On Aug 17, 2011
ezeagu:

Good, while they're leaving I wish they'll burn up all their plots and houses. That's the best, you know, if you don't want drug residues.

Do whatever you want but you must carry your okoro ar.ses comot for our region.

Bloo.dy ingrates.

kasiem:

I have beaten hell out of this ngbatis. Okay, can u guys promise us that u won't steal our flat screen tvs and chewing gums, like your people are doing right now in london.

Promise you wetin?

We owe you guys, nothing.

Just carry your stinking dirty ars.es comot from our region.

Good riddiance. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

No wonder the abokis take off your heads at the drop of a koran.

Yet, you rush back to their region just so that they can repeat the whole process all over again.

Continue running your mouths like a leaking tap.

In no time, everyone will chase you away from their region. where then would you all go?

Your landlocked, erosion-ravaged kidnappers' den?

Oh pardon me, i heard there's a lot of you in Gabon.
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by toblosky(m): 12:10am On Aug 18, 2011
alj_harem:

guy no one hates igbos

the igbos here on Nairaland are unbelievable at times

when yaradua die, see the words they were using

what about awolowo , some even like republic biafra report said he "die like a poisoned rat"

then u what nice words for ojukwu. it is not going to happen

tic for tac
  YARADUA,i can't say really but AWOLOWO,conflicting reports here and there?we are waiting for the untold stories just for the records but  rumour mills have it that its a suicide mission although not in the form of the bokoharam guy that manage to take a policeman along With him cheesy cheesy.PLEASE the owner of this username [b]ileke-idi[/b]is she a woman or a girl because 98.5 percent of her  recent posts are all clueless and off topic and is becoming predictable and boring too?.Ten of her posts are already going for the most foolish post of the year grin grin grin grin.one must win grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by T8ksy(m): 12:27am On Aug 18, 2011
toblosky:

YARADUA,i can't say really but AWOLOWO,conflicting reports here and there?we are waiting for the untold stories just for the records but rumour mills have it that its a suicide mission although not in the form of the bokoharam guy. . . . . . . . . . .

Only a cognitively-challenged individual like yourself will come here to regurgitate the same "rumour mills" perpetuated by the same group of people who hated Pa Awo for aways being around to halt igbos hegemonic ambition in yorubaland.
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by anizzle(m): 9:49am On Aug 18, 2011
CIA say Nigeria will break on or b4 2015,
Lie, , Nigeria is a lie, never existed.

Just Imagine this kind of hatred across one thing they call a country.

Funny how it sounds when these same people will open their mouths and vomit stuff like: Our Unity and Strength lies in our diversity.

Make Una dey deceive una sef.
Nigeria is a dream dat will never come true, so best wake up.

The hatred spilling all over this thread speaks for it self.

Abeg make I go find Visa comot leave this craze men, mtcheeeew!!!
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by ekwynwa: 10:01am On Aug 18, 2011
chie am so proud to be IGBO see as my bros and sis just dey represent Die. Nothing Mega we too OKWUTE for them haters. grin
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by kasiem(m): 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2011
T8ksy:

Bloo.dy ingrates.

Promise you wetin?

Yet, you rush back to their region just so that they can repeat the whole process all over again.

In no time, everyone will chase you away from their region. where then would you all go?

o'boy, ask any hausaman how we burn their mosque and massacre their almajiri, or u can get ur info on any arab owned media. Betterstill, u can still revisit the history of what we did them in kano. Again, have in mind that 80 percent of southerners always killed in hausaland are yorobos e.g is the post election massacre of the corpers.
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by hbrednic: 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2011
: angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by chimaike: 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Die die die!

Are you okay? to be candid with you, i am doubting your sanity.
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by kasiem(m): 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2011
Where are all the yorobos in this thread? Have the drank rat poison like awolewo
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2011
Ojukwu has dead!!

LMAO @ the consoling going on on this thread.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-mWmRGwTbT4o/Tkvq-lUw-FI/AAAAAAAACLw/iV5bfZT-fDs/s1600/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FMzcxMTEzNS5qcGc%253D%253F%253D-701245[/img]

Ojukwu's death will definitely be digitized. tongue
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by kasiem(m): 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2011
Village slut, come hard. It seems ur grandpa phucked words out of ur brain.
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by kasiem(m): 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2011
Pls, omo ngbatis are needed here.
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by toblosky(m): 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2011
T8ksy:

Bloo.dy ingrates.

Promise you wetin?

Can u stand a gun sound you coward cool
chima ike:

Are you okay? to be candid with you, i am doubting your sanity.
so do i
kasiem:

o'boy, ask any hausaman how we burn their mosque and massacre their almajiri, or u can get your info on any arab owned media. Betterstill, u can still revisit the history of what we did them in kano. Again, have in mind that 80 percent of southerners always killed in hausaland are yorobos e.g is the post election massacre of the corpers.
My only regret is that this cowards instead of joining the war,the resorted to betrayal which  prevented our march up north.Anyway victor banjo and others have to pay for being castrated fools.Look at what is happening in jos,even when most Yorubas accepted islam,they are still massacred in jos by their fellow moslems,what an ethnicity these people are grin grin grin.Always divided on every thing concerning human belief.Yoruba christians knew that is only the ibos are holding the resistance against islamitization of the whole country because they are already islamitized grin grin grin.The last jos crisis made hausas realise that they are still far from achieving their target cool cool
ekwy nwa:

chie am so proud to be IGBO see as my bros and sis just dey represent Die. Nothing Mega we too OKWUTE for them haters.  grin
Had it be that am not IGBO,the first query that i will ask GOD is why me grin grin grin.
IGBO,A NATION> ONE
belief>unlike Yorubas
culture>unlike Yorubas
religion>unlike Yorubas
last but not the least a common goal and stand unlike Yorubas,please verify with the result of the last general election grin grin grin
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by kasiem(m): 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2011
Yorobos wia una hide, i wan go offline
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by kasiem(m): 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2011
Yorobos wia una hide, i wan go offline
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2011
toblosky:

Can u stand a gun sound you coward cool so do i My only regret is that this cowards instead of joining the war,the resorted to betrayal which  prevented our march up north.Anyway victor banjo and others have to pay for being castrated fools.Look at what is happening in jos,even when most Yorubas accepted islam,they are still massacred in jos by their fellow moslems,what an ethnicity these people are grin grin grin.Always divided on every thing concerning human belief.Yoruba christians knew that is only the ibos are holding the resistance against islamitization of the whole country because they are already islamitized grin grin grin.The last jos crisis made hausas realise that they are still far from achieving their target cool cool Had it be that am not IGBO,the first query that i will ask GOD is why me grin grin grin.
IGBO,A NATION> ONE
belief>unlike Yorubas
culture>unlike Yorubas
religion>unlike Yorubas
last but not the least a common goal and stand unlike Yorubas,please verify with the result of the last general election grin grin grin

What have you now said? Yorubas no culture, religion, belief? The International world begs to differ kiss kiss
Who knows Igbos if Yorubas arent mentioned?
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by toblosky(m): 7:18pm On Aug 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

What have you now said? Yorubas no culture, religion, belief? The International world begs to differ kiss kiss
Who knows Igbos if Yorubas arent mentioned?
your posts are always predictable and clueless.If forex and punting business can be predictable as your posts,brokers and bookmakers would not be in existence by now cheesy grin
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2011
toblosky:

cheesy grin

Fixed. Only thing that made sense. You should use smileys more often.

Like I previously said, the international world would disagree with the garbage you posted up there. No matter where Yorubas are moved, from Haiti to Cuba to Brazil, their culture/religion/beliefs never die.

Do AA of Igbo ancestry even know anything about their ancestors?
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by Onlytruth(m): 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2011
Posted by: Ileke-IdI

Like I previously said, the international world would disagree with the garbage you posted up there. No matter where Yorubas are moved, from Haiti to Cuba to Brazil, their satanic worship and gbomo gbomo never die.

Now, that is fixed! grin grin cool
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by T8ksy(m): 8:27pm On Aug 18, 2011
I thought this thread was about the ikemba who is not in a hurry to die?

Oh well, die he will in the end.

But not before he has paid for all his sins in this world.

Part of which is watching his beautiful youngish wife turned into a town bike, being riden by every d.ick, tom and okonkwo.
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by ekwynwa: 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2011
osted by: Ileke-IdI

Like I previously said, the international world would disagree with the garbage you posted up there. No matter where Yorubas are moved, from Haiti to Cuba to Brazil, their satanic worship and gbomo gbomo never die.

Now, that is fixed! 

Onlytruth nwannem biko you go kill her oo. infact u too much! IGBO Kwenu tongue
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2011
Yes, he has killed me grin cheesy grin
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by kasiem(m): 9:03pm On Aug 18, 2011
T8ksy:

I thought this thread was about the ikemba who is not in a hurry to die?

Oh well, die he will in the end.

But not before he has paid for all his sins in this world.

Part of which is watching his beautiful youngish wife turned into a town bike, being riden by every manliness, tom and okonkwo.

i'm still turmoiled over what is inside mama awo's cu.n.t that is making it compulsory for every pdp exco to taste of it. Isn't the mucus inside the wizened putrid pu ssy scaring them away. I know awolewo must've committed another suicide inside hell because of this.
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by bkbabe97y(m): 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2011
Wow, can u just believe how barbaric these Zeebos are?!
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2011
And where did ur ancestry start. oduduwa. bigoted fo.Ol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Confession: Haliru Says Ibb, Buhari, Atiku Etc Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram / Ask RMAFC To Slash Our Wages – Reps / Oshiomhole Signs Death-Penalty Law For Kidnapping

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65