Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu (9079 Views)

Why I Won’t Sign 2016 Budget In A Hurry — Buhari / Buhari In No Hurry To Sign Budget - Presidency [pics] / ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by macjive01: 1:29am On Aug 17, 2011
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWrpp-O60Hr6fRXbyZC2aOmUhto51XY18M13L0wZho0hsiWDN0iWWPZ8QeZg[/img]

IN a manner reminiscent of the late Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe (Zik), Ikemba Nnewi, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, has made it clear that he is not in a hurry to leave this earth.

Zik, a foremost nationalist and Nigeria's first President, had declared in an interview with journalists in his later years, that he was not in a hurry to leave this earth.

Asked how he was looking forward to death, the Great Zik, as he was fondly called by his admirers, replied that this earth was all he knew and that he would like to enjoy it much longer. He eventually died at the ripe age of 91.

In a somewhat similar manner, Ojukwu, whose rumoured death shook the nation midweek, has told close friends and relatives that death is not on his mind for now as he still has an unfinished business. . . .

http://www.imostateforum.com/index.html/index.php?topic=168.0

[size=18pt]www.imostateforum.com[/size]
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by odumchi: 1:39am On Aug 17, 2011
He came back from the spirit world shocked
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 17, 2011
Die die die!
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by Josh316(m): 1:47am On Aug 17, 2011
Illeke, thats such a wicked thing to say u know
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by ezeagu(m): 1:48am On Aug 17, 2011
odumchi:

He came back from the spirit world shocked

To torment ape bitches. grin
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by Nobody: 1:53am On Aug 17, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Die die die!

what happened to you and where is your husband ezeuche
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by ezeagu(m): 1:57am On Aug 17, 2011
Ugh, this thread is about Col Ojukwu. I'm pretty sure the nature, wildlife, travel, whatever section is there to discuss wildlife.
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by NegroNtns(m): 2:02am On Aug 17, 2011
Lol@Ojukwu, he said he's not ready to die. Like that's news!

In all the times that he led others to their death when has he ever welcomed his own death?
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by ezeagu(m): 2:06am On Aug 17, 2011
And this thread is supposed to carry on like 90% of Ojukwu threads, where insecure people vomit out the same lines they heard from their father over and over again like some broken records? If you're scared of him, its best leaving yourself out of these threads because the admiration from the people he supposedly led to death hasn't been vanished much by nairalands efforts, has it? shocked
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by NegroNtns(m): 2:15am On Aug 17, 2011
We don't want to hear from him anymore. He should sit there in his hspital room and reminisce about what difference he could have made by listening to the voice of wisdom that told him to slow down and accept what he was given and use it, through negotiations, to secure more
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by ziga: 2:21am On Aug 17, 2011
macjive01:

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWrpp-O60Hr6fRXbyZC2aOmUhto51XY18M13L0wZho0hsiWDN0iWWPZ8QeZg[/img]

IN a manner reminiscent of the late Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe (Zik), Ikemba Nnewi, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, has made it clear that he is not in a hurry to leave this earth.

Zik, a foremost nationalist and Nigeria's first President, had declared in an interview with journalists in his later years, that he was not in a hurry to leave this earth.

Asked how he was looking forward to death, the Great Zik, as he was fondly called by his admirers, replied that this earth was all he knew and that he would like to enjoy it much longer. He eventually died at the ripe age of 91.

In a somewhat similar manner, Ojukwu, whose rumoured death shook the nation midweek, has told close friends and relatives that death is not on his mind for now as he still has an unfinished business.  .   .     .

http://www.imostateforum.com/index.html/index.php?topic=168.0

[size=18pt]www.imostateforum.com[/size]

What kind of stoopid @ss report is this. Is it talking about Zik or Ojukwu. He talked to close friends. Hehehe. . . And the so called journalist spoke to Zik or Ojukwu or Ojukwu's close friends

The report is all over the place. Signs of people telling lies all over this report mehn!!!
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by Finecat(m): 2:55am On Aug 17, 2011
Nonsense, he needs to hurry up. And he can take the rest of his Biafra cult with him. Nigeria will be a more peaceful and less corrupt Country.
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by Nobody: 2:55am On Aug 17, 2011
Finecat:

Nonsense, he needs to hurry up. And he can take the rest of his Biafra cult with him. Nigeria will be a more peaceful and less corrupt Country.
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by ezeagu(m): 3:14am On Aug 17, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

We don't want to hear from him anymore. He should sit there in his hspital room and reminisce about what difference he could have made by listening to the voice of wisdom that told him to slow down and accept what he was given and use it, through negotiations, to secure more

There are more than 30 million Nigerians that want to hear from him. If you don't want to hear, then the politics section has hundreds of Ojukwu-free threads. Apart from that, there's nothing you or anybody can do to remove the love for Ojukwu a nation of 30 million individuals have, whether in light or dark. That should be all.

Finecat:

Biafra or Ojukwu's name isn't going anywhere and will continue to scare you people into knee-jerk reactions till Nigeria ends and beyond.

People that never fought for anything usually have the loudest mouths that get them and their offspring killed all around the world.
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by loco4love: 3:43am On Aug 17, 2011
Ojukwu aka Oju Iku

He murdered and imprisoned Victor Banjo and some his lieutenants for that he will surely burn in hell.
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by loco4love: 3:47am On Aug 17, 2011
Nigeria must break up or burn. Nigeria is the most satanic nation in Africa. Nigeria is so wicked it makes Sodom look like a boy scouts camp. Freedom is coming the way of all separatists. Nigeria has no right to exist because it is a greedy money making scheme of the corrupt elite. May God strike the Nigerian elite with all manners of madness and disease. Amen.
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by alex14(m): 4:17am On Aug 17, 2011
Finecat:

The above post, especially linking the bolded and Ojukwu is why I detest being in thesame dungeon of a country with the maggot who posted this crap. This is why I consider most nigerians brain-dead bast@rds. So in your "oily-soupy" way of reasoning, Ojukwu is now OBJ, IBB, Buhari, Yaradua, Shonekan, Abacha,,,et.al who has ruled your "one-nigerian" dungeon, hence is responsible for corruption and insecurity that is plaguing you brain-dead fools in your toilet called nigeria?
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by henry101(m): 5:09am On Aug 17, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Die die die!

When are you gonna get married?
You go just beef everybody including in  your husband's family, you ugly mofo.

Finecat:

Na your papa go die first. Show me where Ojukwu stole Nigeria's money, eediotttt,

Negro_Ntns:

As long as Ojukwu remains alive, YOU will continue to hear from him, except you want to be deaf or blind. You Igbophobic cretin. Faggottt, Oponu.
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by Onlytruth(m): 5:18am On Aug 17, 2011
Yoruba people and their dark soul sef.

That is why they give birth to all types of monsters in their land.  Yoruba women like Ileke-Idi give birth to headless babies and frog-headed babies. Stuff you don't find in other parts of Nigeria.
Satan must have his headquarters in yorubaland.
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by Nobody: 5:28am On Aug 17, 2011
Onlytruth:

That is why they give birth to all types of monsters in their land.  Yoruba women like Ileke-Idi give birth to headless babies and frog-headed babies. Stuff you don't find in other parts of Nigeria.

You forgot the baby snakes. grin
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by Freewilly(f): 5:31am On Aug 17, 2011
Onlytruth:

That is why they give birth to all types of monsters in their land. Yoruba women like Ileke-Idi give birth to headless babies and frog-headed babies. Stuff you don't find in other parts of Nigeria.

I'm Yoruba and we don't give birth to monsters, dirty apes maybe but not monsters angry angry
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by Onlytruth(m): 5:33am On Aug 17, 2011
Posted by: Freewilly

I'm Yoruba and we don't give birth to monsters, dirty apes maybe but not monsters

hehe! grin grin
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by Onlytruth(m): 5:36am On Aug 17, 2011
@Ileke-IdI

Does is ever occur to y'all that one day it will be the turn of Yoruba to be on the receiving end in Nigeria?
Oh I remember! When the time came in 1993, y'all and your thieving leaders ran away overseas. angry
Next time, we will close the border first before dealing with you morafkcers.  cool
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by Nobody: 5:38am On Aug 17, 2011
Onlytruth:

@Ileke-IdI

Does is ever occur to y'all that one day it will be the turn of Yoruba to be on the receiving end in Nigeria?
Oh I remember! When the time came in 1993, all y'all and your thieving leaders ran away overseas. angry
Next time, we will close the border first before dealing with your morafkcers.  cool

I'm playing a game of spot the difference online. Do help out if you can. . . .

SPOT 6 DIFFERENCES

[img]http://wearecinemaniax.files./2010/08/kingkong.jpg[/img]
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by Onlytruth(m): 5:40am On Aug 17, 2011
^^

Well, one is the lion of Biafra while the other is the grand patron of the Yoruba tribe as attested to by one of your own "freewilly".
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 17, 2011
Onlytruth:

^^

Well, one is the lion of Biafra while the other is the grand patron of the Yoruba tribe as attested to by one of your own "freewilly".

LOL !  cheesy

I spotted 3 differences, wanna take on the other 3? I've got to say, when I typed Ape, I never expected that Ojukwu pix to pop up. Nice surprise. See the resemblance gan sef.
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by Freewilly(f): 5:44am On Aug 17, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I'm playing a game of spot the difference online. Do help out if you can. . . .

SPOT 6 DIFFERENCES

[img]http://wearecinemaniax.files./2010/08/kingkong.jpg[/img]

I love this game, the pic on the left looks like a hero that sacrificed ever thing for his people

The pic on the right looks like the ape that impregnated Ileke-IdI Mother. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 17, 2011
I must have hit a ouch factor. Sorry, dont argue with chicks, esp a carpert muncher. Where are those your old les bian threads gan sef, very entertaining comments lol.

Be a good girl and continue typing ileke-idi, while NOT quoting ileke-idi. Makes it easier to ignore your okoro stench.
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by Onlytruth(m): 5:49am On Aug 17, 2011
Ileke-IdI, I have only one question for you.

Did you wash your nyash today?

I can smell the 5hit from your a$$ from here.
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by Freewilly(f): 5:51am On Aug 17, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I must have hit a ouch factor. Sorry, dont argue with chicks, esp a carpert muncher. Where are those your old les bian threads gan sef, very entertaining comments lol.

Be a good girl and continue typing ileke-idi, while NOT quoting ileke-idi. Makes it easier to ignore your okoro stench.

stay there and keep talking, you just posted your Father's pic,

You better go after him for child support. angry

Good night dear keep us informed kiss
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 17, 2011
Onlytruth:

Ileke-IdI, I have only one question for you.

Did you wash your nyash today?

I can smell the 5hit from your a$$ from here.

What a question. Oh my!! How do I answer this one. Let your minion answer that for me jare. I'm lost for answer grin

What is it smelling like? I heard that dogs have strong nose tongue
Re: I Am Not In A Hurry To Die, Says Ojukwu by Onlytruth(m): 5:53am On Aug 17, 2011
A follow up question.
Did you use the same shitty hand to make akamu for Simisola?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Same-sex Marriage Ban : Right To Private Life Law May Cancel Out Bill / This Guy Is A Legend / Fashola Switches On 11.8 Klm Public Lighting On Ikorodu Rd, Road, MM Way. PICS.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50