Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

ASUU :- We Will Suspend The Strike And Continue After 2 Weeks. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU :- We Will Suspend The Strike And Continue After 2 Weeks. (4808 Views)

ASUU: We Have Already Win The Battle, The Strike Is Calling Off Soon, ASUU Promi / ASUU: We Are Ready To Resume / ASUU: We Have Had A Enough Of Toying With The Future Of Students -aruna Kadiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU :- We Will Suspend The Strike And Continue After 2 Weeks. by Enenim(m): 7:03am On Oct 10, 2022
"We will suspend the strike in accordance with Court ruling, but would continue after two weeks, it's constitutional" - ASUU says

Vote wisely
Our mumu suppose don end by now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU :- We Will Suspend The Strike And Continue After 2 Weeks. by Ebubu: 7:06am On Oct 10, 2022
it is high time this lawless union is proscribed for the good of Nigeria

they are now a rogue union, no longer in tune with modern times and against the interest of innocent students.

No union is bigger than the nation and Government.

God bless CONUA the saviour of innocent Nigerian students.

God and Federal Government punish ASUU

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ASUU :- We Will Suspend The Strike And Continue After 2 Weeks. by Freestainworld(m): 7:10am On Oct 10, 2022
When a country is failed, everything in it crumbles.
Re: ASUU :- We Will Suspend The Strike And Continue After 2 Weeks. by Mammangaddafi(m): 7:10am On Oct 10, 2022
Enenim:
"We will suspend the strike in accordance with Court ruling, but would continue after two weeks, it's constitutional" - ASUU says

Vote wisely
Our mumu suppose don end by now
ASUU didn't say this oga

3 Likes

Re: ASUU :- We Will Suspend The Strike And Continue After 2 Weeks. by Ebubu: 7:10am On Oct 10, 2022
you can’t go on another strike until the final judgement at the Appeal court is delivered based on the terms of the previous strike.

which will be several months cus appeal court will keep postponing judgement until new government is formed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU :- We Will Suspend The Strike And Continue After 2 Weeks. by Ebubu: 7:11am On Oct 10, 2022
Mammangaddafi:
ASUU didn't say this oga
are they planning to disobey the Appeal Court ?

1 Like

Re: ASUU :- We Will Suspend The Strike And Continue After 2 Weeks. by Kayberg: 7:11am On Oct 10, 2022
Why are you yet to realize this government does not value the Educational Sector of Nigeria?

Just forget about the strike.
Whatever did not make a government rethink within 3 to 7 days is useless to them.

6 Likes

Re: ASUU :- We Will Suspend The Strike And Continue After 2 Weeks. by Mammangaddafi(m): 7:13am On Oct 10, 2022
Ebubu:
are they planning to disobey the Appeal Court ?
They can't
Re: ASUU :- We Will Suspend The Strike And Continue After 2 Weeks. by Ebubu: 7:23am On Oct 10, 2022
Mammangaddafi:
They can't
i wonder what’s taking them too long to call off then
Re: ASUU :- We Will Suspend The Strike And Continue After 2 Weeks. by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 10, 2022
I feel for the students, I feel for ASUU, I feel for Nigeria education

1 Like

Re: ASUU :- We Will Suspend The Strike And Continue After 2 Weeks. by JJuanMiguel: 7:36am On Oct 10, 2022
Lol
I'm not sure I'm the only one that has noticed this.
LP supporters are always hoping for the worst for Nigeria i.e always wanting things to get as bad as possible then shout and scream APC followed by presenting their candidate as a messiah grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ASUU :- We Will Suspend The Strike And Continue After 2 Weeks. by LonelyLucifer(m): 7:41am On Oct 10, 2022
JJuanMiguel:
Lol
LP supporters are always hoping for the worst for Nigeria i.e always wanting things to get as bad as possible then shout and scream APC followed by presenting their candidate as a messiah grin
Just the same tactics they used during Buhari's campaigns....

Las las, they re wailing badly. Nigerians never learns.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU :- We Will Suspend The Strike And Continue After 2 Weeks. by mespusinglez(m): 7:41am On Oct 10, 2022
JJuanMiguel:
Lol
NO MIND THEM...I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT OBSERVED THAT cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ASUU :- We Will Suspend The Strike And Continue After 2 Weeks. by Innomama7(m): 7:42am On Oct 10, 2022
JJuanMiguel:
Lol
oga make we talk true you like as the country take dey so? Eh brother man undecided

4 Likes

Re: ASUU :- We Will Suspend The Strike And Continue After 2 Weeks. by LonelyLucifer(m): 7:45am On Oct 10, 2022
[quote author=Ebubu post=117428160]you can’t go on another strike until the final judgement at the Appeal court is delivered based on the terms of the previous strike.

which will be several months cus appeal court will keep postponing judgement until new government is formed[/quote] And you are proud to say this of your judiciary system?...

Even you are a waste product of education (no offense), your degree can not polish your mindset.
Re: ASUU :- We Will Suspend The Strike And Continue After 2 Weeks. by manmade(m): 7:45am On Oct 10, 2022
JJuanMiguel:
Lol
Do you think Nigeria can get worse than this? Even Ghana and Togo dey take us do prayer points " make God no make them be like Nigeria" and you're still talking about voting for APC. smh4u
Re: ASUU :- We Will Suspend The Strike And Continue After 2 Weeks. by Ebubu: 7:53am On Oct 10, 2022
JJuanMiguel:
Lol

ASUU members and opposition parties agents on nairaland are supporting ASUU on this platform, there is no other group that is supporting ASUU

that’s why i believe the ASUU leadership themselves especially the chairman and NEC are supporting the opposition political parties.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU :- We Will Suspend The Strike And Continue After 2 Weeks. by JJuanMiguel: 7:57am On Oct 10, 2022
manmade:
Do you think Nigeria can get worse than this? Even Ghana and Togo dey take us do prayer points " make God no make them be like Nigeria" and you're still talking about voting for APC. smh4u
Where did i talk about voting apc?
At this point anybody showing interest to become president is doing so for his/her selfish interests, people who know the truth know it's already long overdue for Nigeria to break up as Nigeria is too complex and diverse to stand as one country in the 21st century.
All the candidates are thieves coming to take more apc, LP, pdp, nnpp. They are all politicians who are corrupt and stolen in the past and are coming to do more.

I'm completely apolitical, I'm just talking about a trend that has been going on for a long time.
Another example
If there's a news that badits ambushed soldiers and kill some of them, they will celebrate it and shout apc as usual but if there's another news that Nigerian troops neutralized some bandits they will call it audio

6 Likes

Re: ASUU :- We Will Suspend The Strike And Continue After 2 Weeks. by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 10, 2022
Can you imagine

2 Likes

Re: ASUU :- We Will Suspend The Strike And Continue After 2 Weeks. by JJuanMiguel: 8:04am On Oct 10, 2022
Innomama7:
oga make we talk true you like as the country take dey so? Eh brother man undecided
Because of that i cannot wish for things to get worse in order to sell a candidate.
An observant person would have noticed that LP party members don't want this strike to end so they can continue to use it against APC without minding the effects on the students.
Meanwhile all these politicians are thieves and the same, there was an 11 months strike under peter obi as a governor in a small state, so why are some people presenting him as the messiah?
If the country was already bad, the ASUU strike has made things worse.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ASUU :- We Will Suspend The Strike And Continue After 2 Weeks. by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 10, 2022
undecided

HELP!!!

1 Share

Re: ASUU :- We Will Suspend The Strike And Continue After 2 Weeks. by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:18am On Oct 10, 2022
Ebubu:
it is high time this lawless union is proscribed for the good of Nigeria

they are now a rogue union, no longer in tune with modern times and against the interest of innocent students.

No union is bigger than the nation and Government.

God bless CONUA the saviour of innocent Nigerian students.

God and Federal Government punish ASUU

see how you are reasoning? Bihari just released 101bokoharam from kirikiri prison in Lagos, these are the bokoharam Jonathan detain, buhari bought SUV for chad but he can't meet ASUU demand. Are you normal?

1 Like

Re: ASUU :- We Will Suspend The Strike And Continue After 2 Weeks. by Websters: 10:22am On Oct 10, 2022
Re: ASUU :- We Will Suspend The Strike And Continue After 2 Weeks. by EHustleTv: 10:36am On Oct 10, 2022
Until they face a worse punishment!! when will this Union learn sef?...

1 Like

Re: ASUU :- We Will Suspend The Strike And Continue After 2 Weeks. by blaquebelle: 10:37am On Oct 10, 2022
This matter tire everybody.
Re: ASUU :- We Will Suspend The Strike And Continue After 2 Weeks. by saintkel(m): 10:45am On Oct 10, 2022
JJuanMiguel:
Lol
y calling LP.....I thought u guys said they r inconsequential......anyway if u still believe in pdp n apc...goodluck
Re: ASUU :- We Will Suspend The Strike And Continue After 2 Weeks. by Masturbator2020: 10:54am On Oct 10, 2022
Ebubu:
it is high time this lawless Government is voted out for the good of Nigeria

they are now a rogue , no longer in tune with modern times and against the interest of innocent students.

No Government is bigger the nation

God bless ASUU the saviour of innocent Nigerian students.

God punish Nigeria Government.

Fixed,don't thank me,I did it for the good of all of all. God bless us all

1 Like

Re: ASUU :- We Will Suspend The Strike And Continue After 2 Weeks. by SolarEngr(m): 11:10am On Oct 10, 2022
Meanwhile, also get busy, this 8 months for some people have been the most productive of their lives.

Education doesn't guarantee success any longer.
Re: ASUU :- We Will Suspend The Strike And Continue After 2 Weeks. by GavelSlam: 11:45am On Oct 10, 2022
[quote author=LonelyLucifer post=117428968][/quote]

How many months has it taken the almighty US to sentence Hushpuppi?

Ekweremadu nko?

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / NOUN Project Topics & Research Materials | Download Final Year Project Materials / JAMB 2015 Change Of Course/institution Form Now Available, APPLY HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.