Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Get The Amazon KDP For Smart Phones Course @10k Instead Of The Usual 20k - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Get The Amazon KDP For Smart Phones Course @10k Instead Of The Usual 20k (179 Views)

Is It True Lawyers Are Buried Faced Down And 7feet Instead Of Six, And Why? / Folashade Okoya: The Amazon Who Salvaged Eleganza Business Empire / Free Digital Marketing Training For Smart People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get The Amazon KDP For Smart Phones Course @10k Instead Of The Usual 20k by CassieLight: 7:34am On Oct 10, 2022
Do you want to start Amazon kdp but don't have 20 k to get the course?

I HAVE GOOD NEWS FOR YOU!

Get The Amazon KDP for Smart phone Course at just 10k

instead of the normal 20k

YES YOU HEARD ME RIGHT

THIS OFFER LASTS FOR JUST 48 HOURS

CLICK HERE TO SEND ME A MESSAGE AND GET YOUR COURSE
Re: Get The Amazon KDP For Smart Phones Course @10k Instead Of The Usual 20k by CassieLight: 7:35am On Oct 10, 2022
Here's the screenshot of the course

(1) (Reply)

High Paid Freelancing / Voice Over Success: The Secrets To Fulfilling Your Dreams / Where Can I Buy Itech Coin(itc)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.