Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Internet Fraudsters Contact Facebook Herbalist, Dismember Man For Ritual - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Internet Fraudsters Contact Facebook Herbalist, Dismember Man For Ritual (1361 Views)

Dorcas Shangev: Ritualists In Benue Dismember Body Of A Lady On Her Birthday / 2 Men Lure Girl From Lagos To Ibadan, Kill, Dismember Her / Elo Ogidi, Christ Embassy Kidnap: Fraudsters Contact Family Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet Fraudsters Contact Facebook Herbalist, Dismember Man For Ritual by Loveurneighbour: 7:49am On Oct 10, 2022
By Daud Olatunji

Two suspected Internet fraudsters, aka Yahoo boys, Friday Odeh, 21, and Poso Idowu, 20, have allegedly killed a 40-year-old man, Abdullahi Azeez, in the Owode-Egba area of Ogun State.

The victim was reportedly cut into pieces by the suspects.

The men were arrested at their hideout at Owode-Egba, three months after they allegedly committed the crime.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, SP Abimbola Oyeyemi, disclosed this in a statement on Sunday.

Oyeyemi said a relative of the victim lodged a complaint at the Owode-Egba divisional police headquarters on June 9, 2022.

Oyeyemi said a relative of the victim lodged a complaint at the Owode-Egba divisional police headquarters on June 9, 2022.

The PPRO added that the family member reported that the victim left his house at the Kobape area on June 8, 2022, and did not return home.

He said, “Upon the report, the Commissioner of Police, Lanre Bankole, directed the anti-kidnapping unit of the State Criminal Investigation Department to take over the investigation and unravel the mystery behind the sudden disappearance of the man.

“In compliance with the CP’s directive, the SP Taiwo Opadiran-led team subsequently embarked on a technical and intelligence-based investigation, which led them to the hideout of Friday Abinya Odeh on September 22, 2022, where the SIM card of the victim was recovered.

“His arrest led to the apprehension of his accomplice, Poso Idowu. On interrogation, the suspects confessed that they kidnapped the victim on June 8, 2022, at the Kobape area around 7.30pm, from where they forcefully took him to the bush, killed him and dismembered him.

“They confessed further that it was one herbalist, identified simply as Arab Money, who they claimed to have contacted on Facebook that prescribed the ritual for them.

“All efforts to recover the remains of the victim proved abortive, as the suspects claimed to have disposed of it.”

Oyeyemi said the Commissioner of Police had directed that the suspects be charged to court at the conclusion of investigation.

https://punchng.com/internet-fraudsters-contact-facebook-herbalist-dismember-man-for-ritual/
Re: Internet Fraudsters Contact Facebook Herbalist, Dismember Man For Ritual by iamwilliamsfx(m): 7:50am On Oct 10, 2022
Prove
Re: Internet Fraudsters Contact Facebook Herbalist, Dismember Man For Ritual by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 10, 2022
Scammers self!!
Re: Internet Fraudsters Contact Facebook Herbalist, Dismember Man For Ritual by CeazerMafia22(m): 8:08am On Oct 10, 2022
Na this Tinubu drug urchins dey spoil Yahoo. let me make it clear. Yahoo and Ritualist are 2 different thing entirely. Ritualist now using Yahoo as cover up.

1 Like

Re: Internet Fraudsters Contact Facebook Herbalist, Dismember Man For Ritual by Vibekiller(f): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2022
All this killers called Yahoo boys, or don't they know that everyone is in hunger for money the way they are too!! Just very selfish set of people.
Re: Internet Fraudsters Contact Facebook Herbalist, Dismember Man For Ritual by epondudu: 10:09am On Oct 10, 2022
CeazerMafia22:
Na this Tinubu drug urchins dey spoil Yahoo.
let me make it clear. Yahoo and Ritualist are 2 different thing entirely.
Ritualist now using Yahoo as cover up.
Seems your survival and success in life is attached to mentioning Tinubu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Internet Fraudsters Contact Facebook Herbalist, Dismember Man For Ritual by AdeWire001: 10:50am On Oct 10, 2022
CeazerMafia22:

correct bro

ritualist don plenty pass real yahoo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Internet Fraudsters Contact Facebook Herbalist, Dismember Man For Ritual by GeneralPula: 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
CeazerMafia22:
A yahoo boy spotted..

One of your brother, Friday Odeh is about to be a gonna..
Re: Internet Fraudsters Contact Facebook Herbalist, Dismember Man For Ritual by CeazerMafia22(m): 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2022
GeneralPula:
A yahoo boy spotted..
One of your brother, Friday Odeh is about to be a gonna..
You drunk. how does my comment implies that I am a Yahoo boy? Ode
Re: Internet Fraudsters Contact Facebook Herbalist, Dismember Man For Ritual by CeazerMafia22(m): 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
epondudu:

Seems your survival and success in life is attached to mentioning Tinubu.
You are just demented, you need help
Re: Internet Fraudsters Contact Facebook Herbalist, Dismember Man For Ritual by CeazerMafia22(m): 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2022
AdeWire001:

correct bro

I swear down. legit street hustlers wey turnup big are now being labeled ritualist because of all these ritualist with their make money fast philosophy.
it pains me bro.
please oo, not all Yahoo boys are ritualist o

2 Likes

Re: Internet Fraudsters Contact Facebook Herbalist, Dismember Man For Ritual by chigator2: 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
This tribe don tire me. See the antics of their future generation. A pity
Re: Internet Fraudsters Contact Facebook Herbalist, Dismember Man For Ritual by epondudu: 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2022
CeazerMafia22:
You are just demented, you need help

you disgruntled Terrorist sympathizer Your future is tied to JAGABAN.
Re: Internet Fraudsters Contact Facebook Herbalist, Dismember Man For Ritual by ASAPFERG1: 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2022
CeazerMafia22:
wetin yahoo + and locking of cl come be?
Oga yahoo + dey
Re: Internet Fraudsters Contact Facebook Herbalist, Dismember Man For Ritual by ASAPFERG1: 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2022
AdeWire001:

correct bro

real yahoo don hard
Re: Internet Fraudsters Contact Facebook Herbalist, Dismember Man For Ritual by CeazerMafia22(m): 12:12am On Oct 11, 2022
epondudu:

you disgruntled Terrorist sympathizer Your future is tied to JAGABAN.
You must be very hungry, go and eat.
Re: Internet Fraudsters Contact Facebook Herbalist, Dismember Man For Ritual by Honchoslim16(m): 6:50am On Oct 11, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
wetin yahoo + and locking of cl come be?
Oga yahoo + dey
What up Doe
Nothing like yahoo+.. It's simply Ritual!

Locking CL doesn't require you to kill.
Re: Internet Fraudsters Contact Facebook Herbalist, Dismember Man For Ritual by ASAPFERG1: 9:41am On Oct 11, 2022
Honchoslim16:

What up Doe
Nothing like yahoo+.. It's simply Ritual!

Locking CL doesn't require you to kill.

na you sabi
Re: Internet Fraudsters Contact Facebook Herbalist, Dismember Man For Ritual by Honchoslim16(m): 9:44am On Oct 11, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
na you sabi
Take my word, you can't just be down with us
We put in work
Re: Internet Fraudsters Contact Facebook Herbalist, Dismember Man For Ritual by ASAPFERG1: 9:50am On Oct 11, 2022
Honchoslim16:

Take my word, you can't just be down with us
We put in work
na you Sabi alaye
Re: Internet Fraudsters Contact Facebook Herbalist, Dismember Man For Ritual by Honchoslim16(m): 9:57am On Oct 11, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
na you Sabi alaye
Whole bunch of real good vibes, it feels so cool
Re: Internet Fraudsters Contact Facebook Herbalist, Dismember Man For Ritual by AdeWire001: 10:25am On Oct 12, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
real yahoo don hard

lol no bruh
try loading and spamming you go dey alright
Re: Internet Fraudsters Contact Facebook Herbalist, Dismember Man For Ritual by AdeWire001: 10:28am On Oct 12, 2022
CeazerMafia22:
I swear down. legit street hustlers wey turnup big are now being labeled ritualist because of all these ritualist with their make money fast philosophy.
it pains me bro.
please oo, not all Yahoo boys are ritualist o

na so my G
Re: Internet Fraudsters Contact Facebook Herbalist, Dismember Man For Ritual by ASAPFERG1: 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2022
AdeWire001:

lol no bruh
try loading and spamming you go dey alright
i know...
Na dating I dey talk

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Many Feared Dead, Injured As Massive Explosion Hits Lagos / How Do The Man-eating-man (cannibals) Feel After Each Meal? / ‘how We Killed Fellow Cultist – Suspects’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.