Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Kyiv On Massive Missiles Attack - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kyiv On Massive Missiles Attack (2525 Views)

Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital / 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) / Russia Finally Invades Ukraine - Fires 2000 Club Missiles, Kyiv On The Run. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kyiv On Massive Missiles Attack by EdoBoy90(m): 8:38am On Oct 10, 2022
Russian long range strategic bombers are bombing Kiev, the Capital City of Ukraine, this morning.

4 Likes

Re: Kyiv On Massive Missiles Attack by Legendforte: 8:41am On Oct 10, 2022
Haba...
Re: Kyiv On Massive Missiles Attack by DerrickzB: 8:42am On Oct 10, 2022
One bridge they tried to destroy, now the whole Ukraine is being pummeled!! Zelensky has to be the biggest joker of the century!! God forbid!! Your western masters are at peace, their citizens are up and about their social duties, but yours are hiding in shelters and underground metro already!! Tufia

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kyiv On Massive Missiles Attack by Kingsley10000: 8:46am On Oct 10, 2022
DerrickzB:
One bridge they tried to destroy, now the whole Ukraine is being pummeled!! Zelensky has to be the biggest joker of the century!! God forbid!! Your western masters are at peace, their citizens are up and about their social duties, but yours are hiding in shelters and underground metro already!! Tufia

What if Putin eventually murder this dude.What will nato do?
Re: Kyiv On Massive Missiles Attack by tamdun: 8:47am On Oct 10, 2022
Kingsley10000:

Nothing, they'll just make noise as usual

4 Likes

Re: Kyiv On Massive Missiles Attack by Steve0979(m): 8:52am On Oct 10, 2022
Him no use nukes again?after bragging DAT if any Russia is touched idiot putin
Re: Kyiv On Massive Missiles Attack by CALEB1590(m): 8:54am On Oct 10, 2022
Steve0979:
nuke is not for Ukraine, it is for r Amerika if they join the fight directly.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kyiv On Massive Missiles Attack by adeprof18(m): 8:58am On Oct 10, 2022
Never take Russia for a joke.

1 Like

Re: Kyiv On Massive Missiles Attack by Kingsley10000: 9:01am On Oct 10, 2022
CALEB1590:

I think they have crossed the red line by using US donated long range missiles to destroy Russian Annexed regions
Re: Kyiv On Massive Missiles Attack by CALEB1590(m): 9:03am On Oct 10, 2022
Kingsley10000:

I think they have crossed the red line by using US donated long range missiles to destroy Russian Annexed regions
Amerika wants to force them into using nuke against Ukraine, but they know better. If they are going down, they will go down with USA..

2 Likes

Re: Kyiv On Massive Missiles Attack by Steve0979(m): 9:05am On Oct 10, 2022
CALEB1590:
den u r following updates he said it DAT if an inch of russias territory is touched including d 4 new region recently anexed dat he can go as far usin nukes
Re: Kyiv On Massive Missiles Attack by dvkot(m): 9:06am On Oct 10, 2022
Russia vs US and NATO
Re: Kyiv On Massive Missiles Attack by seunny4lif(m): 9:06am On Oct 10, 2022
Kingsley10000:

That will not make any sense now because that will make him a legend.
Now, Ukraine government said, they know nothing about the bombing of the bridge but it’s too late as they have already celebrated it

Russia appoints Sergei Surovikin, he was the one that changed Syria war to Syria government hand, he command the bombing of Hama, Aleppo etc
His military command bombed everything from bridges, oil fields etc

1 Like

Re: Kyiv On Massive Missiles Attack by Kingsley10000: 9:11am On Oct 10, 2022
CALEB1590:
Amerika wants to force them into using nuke against Ukraine, but they know better. If they are going down, they will go down with USA..

Putin never threatened to nuke Ukraine but USA specifically, he said it in his last broadcast "He is not bluffing".
There is a degree this conflict will escalate to, he might strike US cities
Re: Kyiv On Massive Missiles Attack by Kingsley10000: 9:14am On Oct 10, 2022
Who also observed that Aljazeera is no longer neutral in their reportage , they seem to be siding the West

14 Likes

Re: Kyiv On Massive Missiles Attack by Psych412(f): 9:18am On Oct 10, 2022
Kingsley10000:
Who also observed that Aljazeera is no longer neutral in their reportage , they seem to be siding the West
you're right...I observed that too

2 Likes

Re: Kyiv On Massive Missiles Attack by seunny4lif(m): 9:23am On Oct 10, 2022
Kingsley10000:
AJ have never been neutral in any war as long as it’s involved anti Russia.
I knew that from 2008 Russia-Georgia war but 2011 Libya war was that end for me on AJ.
Massive amounts of weapons flew to Libya to rebels from Qatar

8 Likes

Re: Kyiv On Massive Missiles Attack by Hanibbal(m): 9:26am On Oct 10, 2022
Kingsley10000:

Aljazeera was never neutral

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kyiv On Massive Missiles Attack by seunny4lif(m): 9:28am On Oct 10, 2022
But wait ooooh, I thought Russia already ran out of missiles since 4 months ago.
UK intelligence agencies said so and CIA undecided

1 Like

Re: Kyiv On Massive Missiles Attack by Psych412(f): 9:30am On Oct 10, 2022
seunny4lif:
But wait ooooh, I thought Russia already ran out of missiles since 4 months ago.
me too... I'm surprised by this

2 Likes

Re: Kyiv On Massive Missiles Attack by CALEB1590(m): 9:30am On Oct 10, 2022
Steve0979:
den u r following updates he said it DAT if an inch of russias territory is touched including d 4 new region recently anexed dat he can go as far usin nukes
you guys should stop misquoting him
Re: Kyiv On Massive Missiles Attack by Hanibbal(m): 9:32am On Oct 10, 2022
seunny4lif:

Yes. They bought these new missiles from Somalia and Sudan. grin
That CIA get as e be... I'm very sure Russia is still coming to naija to buy our locally made gun Yoruba people call "Shakabula" grin

5 Likes

Re: Kyiv On Massive Missiles Attack by joshjc(m): 9:55am On Oct 10, 2022
Yang dey sleep rouble go wake am,by attacking crimea no more play from russia
Re: Kyiv On Massive Missiles Attack by joshjc(m): 9:56am On Oct 10, 2022
Kingsley10000:
there's one Indian channel on YouTube, there are not biased
Re: Kyiv On Massive Missiles Attack by timesupreloaded: 9:57am On Oct 10, 2022
If Russia want they will seize the whole of Ukraine in 48hrs or the entire Europe in 5days. Russia is still doing warming up, they haven't started anything yet. Let the whole world fight Russia including China, Iran and India, they will all be defeated in 9days.

2 Likes

Re: Kyiv On Massive Missiles Attack by tuzle(m): 10:19am On Oct 10, 2022
timesupreloaded:
If Russia want they will seize the whole of Ukraine in 48hrs or the entire Europe in 5days. Russia is still doing warming up, they haven't started anything yet. Let the whole world fight Russia including China, Iran and India, they will all be defeated in 9days.
I hope u are joking. The whole world in 9days, when it isn't call of duty they are playing.

3 Likes

Re: Kyiv On Massive Missiles Attack by Adjovi: 10:29am On Oct 10, 2022
Ukraine was warned by people who had brains and new the reality. Elon musk warned y'all as well. Now Russia is about to take off the kids glove.... Hopefully peace is settled for.

3 Likes

Re: Kyiv On Massive Missiles Attack by alcuin(m): 10:40am On Oct 10, 2022
I thought Kiev has air defenses.
Re: Kyiv On Massive Missiles Attack by seunny4lif(m): 10:43am On Oct 10, 2022
alcuin:
I thought Kiev has air defenses.
Kyiv is one of the most protected air space in the World and I will even say more than London when it comes to AIr def because they have a lot of S300 and S200 def system but when you enemy is also heavy armed then that's a problem

7 Likes

Re: Kyiv On Massive Missiles Attack by ken6488(m): 10:46am On Oct 10, 2022
Steve0979:
Lol Ukraine doesn't worth Russia nuke

It is for NATO
Re: Kyiv On Massive Missiles Attack by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 10, 2022
E don be shocked
Re: Kyiv On Massive Missiles Attack by citygarden(m): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2022
I just don't know who is giving the Ukraine the falsely hope that he will defeat Russia with their support. At least they should use their brain na. I believe this war is not just Ukraine, is American versus Russia. Ukraine is just a battle field. American armies are in Russia with NATO. Still Russia is still giving them back to back. Ordinary bridge bomb they are celebrating without any death record. Now we don't know the number of casualties in Ukraine with this strikes

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslims Not Welcome In Czech Republic – Prime Minister / Fake News About "Melting Cars In Kuwait" Goes Viral. / Worst Country To Be A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.