Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User (36454 Views)

I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses / Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After / Gang Who Butchered Man And His 3-year-old Son Arrested By Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User by Slynation(m): 9:45am On Oct 10, 2022
faste:
I would susgest the government disband the police,they are actually escalating the insecurity and inflation in the country..exorting traders at gun point,traders adding it to the cost of his goods and raming it down the throat of final consumers....
with police, armed men are having a fun filled day and guess what will happen without police...?? grin The way some of you reason ehh surprises even the devil himself... grin

3 Likes

Re: Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User by InvertedHammer: 9:47am On Oct 10, 2022
BennyDGreat:

International flights move anytime....
/
Name one that has schedule to depart from Nigeria to US at 2:30am.

/
Re: Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User by flexyrule(m): 9:48am On Oct 10, 2022
faste:
I would susgest the government disband the police,they are actually escalating the insecurity and inflation in the country..exorting traders at gun point,traders adding it to the cost of his goods and raming it down the throat of final consumers....
You're 100% right about the inflation part.

I once traveled at night from Makurdi to Abuja with a friend who was moving vegetables for his mum. We met over 50 checkpoints in that 5 hours journey. Police, the Military, The Agricultural produce guys etc. At each checkpoint, he had to part with at least N100 before we were allowed to pass. He spent over N10,000 that night on settlement alone, and the trip that was supposed to last 5 hours, lasted well over 8 hours.
If you see the attitude of these security officers on the road, you'll weep for this country. Those guys can shoot you for N100.
That day, I appreciated the efforts of Nigerian businessmen.

2 Likes

Re: Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User by ufuosman(m): 9:49am On Oct 10, 2022
Everyone need to be vigilant
Re: Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:49am On Oct 10, 2022
The conclusion of wicked people is to vote APC.

2 Likes

Re: Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User by faste: 9:50am On Oct 10, 2022
Sammy101111:
Abuja is not safe any more
It has never been safe...it is escalating this time because boys just found out they can runs things with impunity..

2 Likes

Re: Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User by JohnOkolo: 9:52am On Oct 10, 2022
Ejebleje:
If you're blind to the happenings in this country, then you should be able to feel the heat.

Shut up your dirty mouth there, is it today kidnapping and violent crime started in Nigeria.

When Abuja was constantly bombarded during PDP Jonathan's Government you did not take the heat nor any person related to u was bombarded...

Shut ur mouth and stop spoiling our beloved APC & Buhari's obvious security gains
Re: Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User by EagleSquare1(m): 9:53am On Oct 10, 2022
One can also be robbed or kidnapped while sleeping in your car at the airport. Let us just pray to be safe at all times.

bestman09:
shocked
No where is safe again in this country. If you can help it, do your own part by being security conscious. It's better to sleep inside your car at the airport than the risk he took. He could have lost his life. Other people should learn from this
Re: Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User by orlaglobal234: 9:57am On Oct 10, 2022
Alliamdulilaih, i thank God for saving your life because if not God you would have vomit all the enjoyment you enjoyed with your brother by now somewhere inside Bush.
Re: Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User by latolz: 10:08am On Oct 10, 2022
Under bubu the mugu things have gotten far worse

1 Like

Re: Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User by RepoMan007: 10:12am On Oct 10, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Nigerians are very stubborn people. As insecure as the country is he's driving on the streets of Abuja by 2am. Why not arrive at the airport by 6-7pm and chill out in one of the food outlets till it's time for boarding...he's just luck nothing happened to him. If he likes he should try such risk again, he wouldn't be luck to escape

This I have seen.

Prophet that cannot see and comprehend posts trying to do so for the future.
He was trailed when leaving the airport.
Re: Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User by faste: 10:14am On Oct 10, 2022
Slynation:
with police, armed men are having a fun filled day and guess what will happen without police...?? grin The way some of you reason ehh surprises even the devil himself... grin
Use your head ..80% of armed men are working with the police and army officers.Recent events are pointers to this.Ever heard of the case of Anini during IBB era?And the wadume saga.It has escalated by 1000% because the system of impunity rules,the goverment cannot pay living wage so they would hustle while the government look the other way .Citizens would do Well policing themself.Ever wonder why US citizens are more armed than Nigerian army despite having the world most funded polices services?Put on your thinking cap.

1 Like

Re: Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User by Bigchristo: 10:19am On Oct 10, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Nigerians are very stubborn people. As insecure as the country is he's driving on the streets of Abuja by 2am. Why not arrive at the airport by 6-7pm and chill out in one of the food outlets till it's time for boarding...he's just luck nothing happened to him. If he likes he should try such risk again, he wouldn't be luck to escape

This I have seen.

If not that the country is very insecure most countries board their flights at night due to time difference between the departing destination and arrival time at the final destination

2 Likes

Re: Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User by udemzyudex(m): 10:19am On Oct 10, 2022
As I dey like this anything wey keep me out reach 10pm na run I go dey run go house,I hate keeping late night.

Naija is not that save ooo, even at 10pm I dey fear police for that time too.
Re: Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User by faste: 10:21am On Oct 10, 2022
flexyrule:
You're 100% right about the inflation part.

I once traveled at night from Makurdi to Abuja with a friend who was moving vegetables for his mum. We met over 50 checkpoints in that 5 hours journey. Police, the Military, The Agricultural produce guys etc. At each checkpoint, he had to part with at least N100 before we were allowed to pass. He spent over N10,000 that night on settlement alone, and the trip that was supposed to last 5 hours, lasted well over 8 hours.
If you see the attitude of these security officers on the road, you'll weep for this country. Those guys can shoot you for N100.
That day, I appreciated the efforts of Nigerian businessmen.
Thanks for the observation,this is the reason why basic neccesities are almost out of the reach common man.The goverment would be doing a great service to mankind by getting these frustrated miscreants off the street.

1 Like

Re: Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User by uvie66: 10:22am On Oct 10, 2022
You self why will you enter road at that Ungodly hour convoy or no convoy, your US friend nor know weytin them dey call RISK ASSESSMENT.
Re: Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User by Slynation(m): 10:24am On Oct 10, 2022
faste:
Use your head ..80% of armed men are working with the police and army officers.Recent events are pointers to this.Ever heard of the case of Anini during IBB era?And the wadume saga.It has escalated by 1000% because the system of impunity rules,the goverment cannot pay living wage so they would hustle while the government look the other way .Citizens would do Well policing themself.Ever wonder why US citizens are more armed than Nigerian army despite having the world most funded polices services?Put on your thinking cap.
Wow for real...well, If you are wise like you just claimed, you should have known you don't throw away a child together with the bathing water...I will leave you to decipher this adage!! But do not prove me wrong with another ignorant mention... cheesy
Re: Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User by uvie66: 10:24am On Oct 10, 2022
Bigchristo:
If not that the country is very insecure most countries board their flights at night due to time difference between the departing destination and arrival time at the final destination
....if I have a 3am flight I will be at the airport 11pm.,... Nigeria is not safe

3 Likes

Re: Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User by Mirasteel: 10:27am On Oct 10, 2022
Why 3 AM? with all the nonsense happening in Nigeria, with the way Nigeria is unsafe, you still have the balls to ply the road around such dangerous time.
The guy is so lucky that he's still alive.

2 Likes

Re: Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User by Hushbingo: 10:46am On Oct 10, 2022
Nigeria Girls Are Useless

Re: Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User by Georgejeez: 10:46am On Oct 10, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

As usual , typical Nigerian mentality , blaming the victim as if kidnapping don't happen in the day time

I wouldn't be surprised that you are a criminal yourself , ewu Gambia

Re: Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User by virginchaser(m): 10:52am On Oct 10, 2022
Handlers of Abuja city should be ashamed of themselves. Many state capitals in Nigeria does not joke with illumination not to talk of federal capital. What's wrong with our Northern brothers that are in charge of federal facilities? Managing international airports is also a problem for them, any small shaking they run abroad and they find it difficult to replicate same here.

2 Likes

Re: Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User by pacespot(m): 10:59am On Oct 10, 2022
You no get money for naija, na wahala. You get some money, na still wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User by Bizibi(m): 10:59am On Oct 10, 2022
I was shocked when I read it.....I have been hearing about knife attacks in Abuja this year.

2 Likes

Re: Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User by adecz: 11:02am On Oct 10, 2022
The guy to fear❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️
Re: Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User by ibtommy(m): 11:04am On Oct 10, 2022
Such heinous activities going in right in the Capital of the "Giant of Africa" for that matter..

nlfpmod:
As shared by Twitter user, Paul of Truth

https://twitter.com/iam_paulash/status/1579036657067884544?t=zQLI69PeEgv49E1LhbM2Pw&s=08
Re: Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User by henrinco(m): 11:16am On Oct 10, 2022
As naija bad like this, mind how you dress if you're coming in. Na Ghana must go bag I dey carry with bathroom slippers... See eh, you need to learn how to mix in.

1 Like

Re: Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User by dochenaj: 11:19am On Oct 10, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
He'd dropped his friend that had a late flight to the US and was going back.

But then when you're living in such fear that you are cannot move around freely. That's an error and shouldn't be.

1 Like

Re: Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User by godofuck231: 11:19am On Oct 10, 2022
God abeg oooo, no let me see bad thing , make my enemies see something to collect make them fit enter hell straight

Re: Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User by dochenaj: 11:21am On Oct 10, 2022
iHateFraudsters:
You know, sometimes these police checkpoints are helpful.

Hopefully I pray the gang be caught.

The police should be proactive and setup a team that will act as international passengers coming into the country.

They should keep it all flashy and make sure to attract attention.

When the kidnappers follow them, they do the needful.

The police and use a male or a female as undercover.
Nigerian criminals are easy to catch but sadly the Police doesn't care.

Everyone is interested in their own private pockets.

Even Police are another gang of criminals sometimes.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Agnes Asempana Of GCB Bank Commits Suicide In Ghana By Hanging / Nigerian Scammer, Bayo Awonorin Extradited To UK Over £12M Money Laundry / Nudes: Sherifah Zarma "Ibrahim Abubakar Lajada Trying To Release My Nude Photos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.