Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

The Evils Of The Past Committed By Peter Obi Will Be His Undoing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Evils Of The Past Committed By Peter Obi Will Be His Undoing (173 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka / Doubts Over Suicide Committed By Soldier Working With B/haram Fighters / Is Ambode Paying For The Sin Committed By His Wife? - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Evils Of The Past Committed By Peter Obi Will Be His Undoing by 2ru9jaman: 8:51am On Oct 10, 2022
During the reign of H E Peter Obi as Anambra state Governor, he was able to stabilise the state and save fund for the next administrator.

Twice move was made to impeach him but he escaped through court judgements all based on not following due procedure in taking govt fund into his private business, bank and brewery.

In fact there was a thread full of complaints from citizens of Anambra on poor governance of Obi. It is quite worrisome that same people that complained bitterly then are promoting him to be the next president of the country they once labelled ZOO.

Here is the thread on Nairaland, had it been Seun Oshewa is corruptible, he would have made big money to delete it from archive.

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

Please if you are OBIDIENT and you have high BP, don't click it.

Reno Omokri, APC boys, ATIKULATED, and BATIFIED must not open this link.

I come in peace, I don't want violence

1 Like

Re: The Evils Of The Past Committed By Peter Obi Will Be His Undoing by LuxInnovation1: 8:52am On Oct 10, 2022
2ru9jaman:
During the reign of H E Peter Obi as Anambra state Governor, he was able to stabilise the state and save fund for the next administrator.

Twice move was made to impeach him but he escaped through court judgements all based on not following due procedure in taking govt fund into his private business, bank and brewery.

In fact there was a thread full of complaints from citizens of Anambra on poor governance of Obi. It is quite worrisome that same people that complained bitterly then are promoting him to be the next president of the country they once labelled ZOO.

Here is the thread on Nairaland, had it been Seun Oshewa is corruptible, he would have made big money to delete it from archive.

Re: The Evils Of The Past Committed By Peter Obi Will Be His Undoing by Vibekiller(f): 8:59am On Oct 10, 2022
We remain Obidient always.
Re: The Evils Of The Past Committed By Peter Obi Will Be His Undoing by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 10, 2022
That link was epic, majority of dem don deactivate account sef, dem don create another one, they are now shouting hoebi, I no blame them sha, dem just wan inflict the pain wey dem pas through on the whole citizens of the country...
Na their way, dem no send anybody papa, when they install am, mission accomplished, the suffering begins, dat one won't still stop them from passing the blame, the question wey dem go ask will be, are u all blind not to know that this man is a failure during his 8years tenure as a governor before u elect am as a president..they are justified, aren't they?
Re: The Evils Of The Past Committed By Peter Obi Will Be His Undoing by XAUBulls: 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2023
2ru9jaman:

(1) (Reply)

Political Influencers Are Back Online Spreading Propaganda. Will It Work In 2023 / Cement Factory To Remain Closed, As Kogi Issues Dangote 48 Hours Ultimatum / 2023: Ayu Raises Alarm Over Alleged APC Pressure On INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.