Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Moment Wife Smashes Bottle On Side Chick’s Head In Five-star Hotel In Ghana - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Moment Wife Smashes Bottle On Side Chick’s Head In Five-star Hotel In Ghana (2469 Views)

Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car / Residents Break Bottle On IKEDC Staff’s Head For Disconnecting Power (Graphic) / SARS Officer Kills Another Man In Lagos As Thug Breaks Bottle On His Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Wife Smashes Bottle On Side Chick’s Head In Five-star Hotel In Ghana by Tokotaya: 9:11am On Oct 10, 2022
Moment wife smashes bottle on side chick’s head in five-star hotel in Ghana (Video)

A viral video has shown the moment a lady smashed a bottle on another lady she accused of being the side chick of her husband in a five-star hotel in Accra, Ghana.

According to the information uploaded with the video, the wife was given a tip-off that her husband and his side chick were lodging at the high-brow Marriot Hotel in Accra.

The wife trailed the duo to the hotel and was fortunate to find them an exclusive lounging area.

She got into an altercation with them. It appears that the man in the centre of it all, who had denied knowing the side chick to his wife, managed to disappear from the scene, leaving the two ladies to slug it out.

The altercation got physical and the two ladies were shoving each other with the wife intent on beating the side chick.

A lady stands between them and is able to restrain the wife from getting physical with the side chick who appears to be shying away from a fight. The wife is unrelenting.

As they are tussling and exchanging words, the wife grabs a bottle and smashes it on the head of the side chick.

The side chick tries to fight back, but soon realizes that blood is gushing out of a gash on her head.

Her body and the ground are soon filled with blood and the wounded lady collapses to the ground. Hotel staff and other hotel patrons, rush to apply pressure on the wound to stop the bleeding.

They carry her out and organize a car to rush her to the hospital.

Watch the drama here.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2022/10/10/moment-wife-smashes-bottle-on-side-chicks-head-in-five-star-hotel-in-ghana-video/

Re: Moment Wife Smashes Bottle On Side Chick’s Head In Five-star Hotel In Ghana by specie103(m): 9:12am On Oct 10, 2022
Palava you dey find grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Moment Wife Smashes Bottle On Side Chick’s Head In Five-star Hotel In Ghana by HarlequinLekex: 9:24am On Oct 10, 2022
The man too dey like side chic na the wife go bear the consequence of the bottle smashing.
Re: Moment Wife Smashes Bottle On Side Chick’s Head In Five-star Hotel In Ghana by Islandlady(f): 9:30am On Oct 10, 2022
She could have smashed the bottle on her husband's head instead but it's okay as the side chick collect too!

Those men can't be loyal for once!
Re: Moment Wife Smashes Bottle On Side Chick’s Head In Five-star Hotel In Ghana by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 10, 2022
What of the husband's head? Me i have resolved that no man is worth my stress, if you like cheat but when it's begining to affect me and my kids then you'll know i'm not just iyaebe by mouth. No be penis wey erect outside with another woman go fit cheat, the one wey no go fit erect with another woman nko? Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Moment Wife Smashes Bottle On Side Chick’s Head In Five-star Hotel In Ghana by Tokotaya: 11:08am On Oct 10, 2022
A woman's worst enemy is a woman. Why not go home to talk to your man who went outside to toast another lady? Why not ask yourself if you gave room for it?

Some of these wives give room to such things by becoming complacent and taking the man for granted. They will be forming busy all over the place. Time for action, they will claim they are tired. They turn it into a chore, whereas the ones outside are looking for a man to give it to lavishly in exchange for goodies. More than half of cheating cases will be nonexistent if the wife does not lose guard at home. Go and verify.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Wife Smashes Bottle On Side Chick’s Head In Five-star Hotel In Ghana by IbadeHQ: 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
Rozross:
What of the husband's head? Me i have resolved that no man is worth my stress, if you like cheat but when it's begining to affect me and my kids then you'll know i'm not just iyaebe by mouth. No be penis wey erect outside with another woman go fit cheat, the one wey no go fit erect with another woman nko? Mtchewww

Eyin iya....I hail ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Wife Smashes Bottle On Side Chick’s Head In Five-star Hotel In Ghana by robinso01(m): 4:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
This woman should have learn from the woman who died chasing her husband and side chick.

1 Like

Re: Moment Wife Smashes Bottle On Side Chick’s Head In Five-star Hotel In Ghana by Tokotaya: 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2022
robinso01:
This woman should have learn from the woman who died chasing her husband and side chick.

Do they ever learn?

1 Like

Re: Moment Wife Smashes Bottle On Side Chick’s Head In Five-star Hotel In Ghana by detectivejones: 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2022
If you catch your partner/spouse cheating confront them and take out your anger on them and not the people they're caught with.
Re: Moment Wife Smashes Bottle On Side Chick’s Head In Five-star Hotel In Ghana by mysticwarrior(m): 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
Rozross:
Judging from the bolded, you sounded very much like those women who uses charm to manipulate their husband's sexuality.

You want to use juju to afflict a man's penis to prevent him from having sexual intercous outside? Hmm I feel sorry for you.

A man who wants to cheat would cheat, and if the man's senses something like what you described, he would make a quiet investigation and if he finds out that you are responsible then that marriage is over.

Have you even thought about the posibility of the charm acting negatively and won't even erect when you want to copulate with him?

1 Like

Re: Moment Wife Smashes Bottle On Side Chick’s Head In Five-star Hotel In Ghana by Nicepoker(m): 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2022
NL most renowned evening newspapers has taken over the 3rd and 4th position respectively on the comment section.
Re: Moment Wife Smashes Bottle On Side Chick’s Head In Five-star Hotel In Ghana by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2022
This is why you should never marry, get a surrogate child or kids and have as many sweet young girls as possible for fücks

but get money oh so you go fit do wetin I talk

1 Like

Re: Moment Wife Smashes Bottle On Side Chick’s Head In Five-star Hotel In Ghana by Ineedhustle247: 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
Rozross:

So you don finally gree grin
Na now some of your comments de make sense
Re: Moment Wife Smashes Bottle On Side Chick’s Head In Five-star Hotel In Ghana by bjtinz: 11:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
Where is the video
Re: Moment Wife Smashes Bottle On Side Chick’s Head In Five-star Hotel In Ghana by iamme1234(m): 12:12am On Oct 11, 2022
Rozross:

Kill the man and face the consequences
Shebiii na u be the only woman wey dey
You this uncontented fella
Re: Moment Wife Smashes Bottle On Side Chick’s Head In Five-star Hotel In Ghana by Tokotaya: 5:39am On Oct 11, 2022
detectivejones:
If you catch your partner/spouse cheating[b] confront them and take out your anger on them and not the people they're caught with[/b].

This needs to be said louder.

1 Like

Re: Moment Wife Smashes Bottle On Side Chick’s Head In Five-star Hotel In Ghana by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2022
mysticwarrior:
Judging from the bolded, you sounded very much like those women who uses charm to manipulate their husband's sexuality.

You want to use juju to afflict a man's penis to prevent him from having sexual intercous outside? Hmm I feel sorry for you.

A man who wants to cheat would cheat, and if the man's senses something like what you described, he would make a quiet investigation and if he finds out that you are responsible then that marriage is over.

Have you even thought about the posibility of the charm acting negatively and won't even erect when you want to copulate with him?
na joke i dy abeg grin

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Communal Heinous Killings Between IFON And ILOBU In Osun (pics) / Wigwe Family Assassination Part 1 / One Of Largest Credit Card Schemes In Us History---Naija Man Representing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.