Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state (5503 Views)

NEW Construction - 3 Bedroom Bungalow - Executive Design / New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. / Our New Construction Site In Lagos(stamp Concrete Floor Design) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by spyder880(m): 9:56am On Oct 10, 2022
To God be all the glory. We have got another new contract to build a block of flats for another Nairalander. Details of the project are stated below.

Project: Construction of a new block of 4 flats of 3 bedrooms
Client: A Nairalander
Contractors: Spyder880 home builders
Duration: 150 days.

Please join us as we bring this new building up from the foundation to the finish, expect all the usual details, the photos and explanation of our work processes as we move along. Thank you my people.

2 Likes

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by spyder880(m): 9:56am On Oct 10, 2022
The building will look like this, we will attack more 3d images of this building when we get it.

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by spyder880(m): 9:57am On Oct 10, 2022
More pictures.
Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by spyder880(m): 9:59am On Oct 10, 2022
We will be going to this new building site as from tomorrow morning, more pictures as we prepare to start.
Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by phorget(m): 10:08am On Oct 10, 2022
Congratulations senior comrade, I wish God continues strengthening the client financial so the project runs smoothly.

2 Likes

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by michlins(m): 10:10am On Oct 10, 2022
Congratulations sir once again. Let's watch as you create another marvel
Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by spyder880(m): 11:08am On Oct 10, 2022
phorget:
Congratulations senior comrade, I wish God continues strengthening the client financial so the project runs smoothly.

Amen, thank you bro.
Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by spyder880(m): 11:09am On Oct 10, 2022
michlins:
Congratulations sir once again. Let's watch as you create another marvel

Thank you bro, you are also a part of this success story because of the works you do during the finish stages. Thanks.
Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by michlins(m): 11:19am On Oct 10, 2022
spyder880:

Thank you bro, you are also a part of this success story because of the works you do during the finish stages. Thanks.
it's for the opportunity you give me

1 Like

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by spyder880(m): 7:55am On Oct 12, 2022
We arrived this site yesterday evening..............

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by spyder880(m): 8:02am On Oct 12, 2022
We already have a lot building materials ready for our use............

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by spyder880(m): 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2022
Setting out this foundation space..........

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by MegaaDollars: 12:56am On Oct 15, 2022
Following with my glasses on so to see every nook and cranny of the thread.

Pls don't forget to make it interactive and educative as it is the best form of teaching and learning

More grease to your elbow as you ride on......

1 Like

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by spyder880(m): 5:00am On Oct 15, 2022
MegaaDollars:
Following with my glasses on so to see every nook and cranny of the thread.

Pls don't forget to make it interactive and educative as it is the best form of teaching and learning

More grease to your elbow as you ride on......

Thank you bro. More updates later.
Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by IBOMPROPERTIES: 11:30am On Oct 15, 2022
Contact us for all your property needs in Uyo Akwaibom State.
We are:.

Consultants, Agents, Managers, Developers.

We have the following for Rent and for sale:

#House's,
#Shops,
#Plazas,
#Open space,
#lands in choice locations etc.

Contact us today for your peace of mind.

We do business with trust and integrity.

#IBOM CHOICE PROPERTIES LTD.
UYO, AKWAIBOM STATE.

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by spyder880(m): 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2022
Pegging completed

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by spyder880(m): 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2022
More

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by michlins(m): 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2022
As usual, quality job is expected

1 Like

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by spyder880(m): 12:27pm On Oct 17, 2022
Foundation excavation works begins at this site............

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by spyder880(m): 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
We hit ground water after about two feet of digging........

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by Dondollars4u(m): 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
spyder880:
We hit ground water after about two feet of digging........

Following.....

Congratulations for your new hit...

Is the foundation excavation 2 feet or beyond?
Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by spyder880(m): 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
Dondollars4u:

Following.....

Congratulations for your new hit...

Is the foundation excavation 2 feet or beyond?

The foundation will be 1 meter deep.
Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by spyder880(m): 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2022
More from our foundation excavation works here..........

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by brandsoncharlie: 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2022
Oga spider is this land a swampy area.
What type of foundation do you intend to use for this building.
My observation is that place was sand filled in the past with earth material due to the nature of the land.
Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by SMJay: 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2022
Good evening ALL,

This is a great thread to learning. However, here's an information for you, you can also build your own house as long as National Housing Scheme (NHS) is deducted from your salary. You are entitled to =N={7-15 million} which is payable for over 30 years.

Speak to your HR if this has been deducted from your salary.

All the best.

Following the thread.

1 Like

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by spyder880(m): 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
brandsoncharlie:
Oga spider is this land a swampy area.
What type of foundation do you intend to use for this building.
My observation is that place was sand filled in the past with earth material due to the nature of the land.

Naturally, this land is not waterlogged, but the ground water in this area is high. We will do an improved foundation pad. I will do a further analysis on this land when next I visit the site.
Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by brandsoncharlie: 6:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
spyder880:

Naturally, this land is not waterlogged, but the ground water in this area is high. We will do an improved foundation pad. I will do a further analysis on this land when next I visit the site.
I trust your credibility for construction works so far, that land needs serious analysis.

1 Like

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by spyder880(m): 9:33am On Oct 18, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

I trust your credibility for construction works so far, that land needs serious analysis.

Thank you.
Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by michlins(m): 10:19am On Oct 18, 2022
SMJay:
Good evening ALL,

This is a great thread to learning. However, here's an information for you, you can also build your own house as long as National Housing Scheme (NHS) is deducted from your salary. You are entitled to =N={7-15 million} which is payable for over 30 years.

Speak to your HR if this has been deducted from your salary.

All the best.

Following the thread.
wow

4 Likes

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by spyder880(m): 5:33am On Oct 19, 2022
Getting on with the foundation excavation works, ground water is drying down as we dig more column bases.

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by spyder880(m): 5:36am On Oct 19, 2022
Inside this ground...............

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by spyder880(m): 6:16am On Oct 19, 2022
Work in progress...........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Various Mini Flat & A Roomself Contain @ Palmgroome, Yaba, Surulere, @ Gbagada. / How Much Will It Cost To Deck A Storey Building - 4 Flats With 3 Bedrooms Each / 1 Storey Building (3nĂ³ 2bdrms, 7 miniflats) @ Hilltop Est8, itamaga, Ikorodu#37m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.