Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state (5591 Views)

NEW Construction - 3 Bedroom Bungalow - Executive Design / New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. / Our New Construction Site In Lagos(stamp Concrete Floor Design) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by spyder880(m): 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
More still

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by spyder880(m): 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
Dimensions of the beam.

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by michlins(m): 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2022
spyder880:
Work continues in this foundation as we start with the foundation ground beams............
the precision with which you work is something else.

Keep doing it sir

1 Like

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by spyder880(m): 8:30am On Oct 27, 2022
michlins:
the precision with which you work is something else.

Keep doing it sir

Thank you bro
Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by Kk4(m): 3:35am On Oct 29, 2022
spyder880:
To God be all the glory. We have got another new contract to build a block of flats for another Nairalander. Details of the project are stated below.

Project: Construction of a new block of 4 flats of 3 bedrooms
Client: A Nairalander
Contractors: Spyder880 home builders
Duration: 150 days.

Please join us as we bring this new building up from the foundation to the finish, expect all the usual details, the photos and explanation of our work processes as we move along. Thank you my people.

There is nothing like honesty and transparency. May God continue to bless you.

No worry, you will hear from me next year. Clear your calendar.

1 Like

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by sonnie10: 8:38am On Oct 29, 2022
spyder880:
Dimensions of the beam.
You finally changed those beautiful brown shoes. Lol

1 Like

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by spyder880(m): 6:40am On Oct 30, 2022
Kk4:

There is nothing like honesty and transparency. May God continue to bless you.

No worry, you will hear from me next year. Clear your calendar.

Thank you bro, God will make our wishes come true, I will be expecting your call. Thank you.
Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by spyder880(m): 6:42am On Oct 30, 2022
sonnie10:

You finally changed those beautiful brown shoes. Lol

cheesy My brother, my children are now growing and have started taking note of my appearance, they wont allow a conservative man to enjoy his work shoes in peace. They had to make me buy more shoes.

More pictures of work progress later.
Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by michlins(m): 9:20am On Oct 31, 2022
spyder880:

cheesy My brother, my children are now growing and have started taking note of my appearance, they wont allow a conservative man to enjoy his work shoes in peace. They had to make me buy more shoes.

More pictures of work progress later.
hehehe. Those shoes were becoming a regular feature of your threads.

1 Like

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by spyder880(m): 10:31am On Oct 31, 2022
We have continued our works with these ground beams.............

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by spyder880(m): 10:36am On Oct 31, 2022
More

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by spyder880(m): 10:41am On Oct 31, 2022
Work in progress

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by spyder880(m): 10:47am On Oct 31, 2022
The start of foundation block work..........

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by spyder880(m): 11:04am On Oct 31, 2022
The foundation

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:18pm On Nov 02, 2022
Weldone bro.

I have few questions for you.

1. Was there a soil test and structural design for this building that prompted you to use this type of foundation?

2. I noticed that there's no concrete cover between your ground beam reinforcement and the already blinded foundation footings. Why is that so?

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by spyder880(m): 1:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
Weldone bro.

I have few questions for you.

1. Was there a soil test and structural design for this building that prompted you to use this type of foundation?

2. I noticed that there's no concrete cover between your ground beam reinforcement and the already blinded foundation footings. Why is that so?

Thanks for the questions.

1. There was no soil test of this particular site, we decided on this foundation type after going through the neighborhood, observing the environmental factors they are facing and also asking questions about what worked or didn't work in the nearest buildings.

2. There is always concrete cover, what you saw in this picture is when the carpenter eas still working, the casting team are the people to insert biscuits to create the concrete cover.

NB. I just attached a picture of a casting done as I was in the site, there is a stone used to lift the stirrup where I circled in red. That creates the concrete cover I need.

Thanks.

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by spyder880(m): 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
More work we are doing inside this foundation...........

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by spyder880(m): 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2022
More works in pictures today..........

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by spyder880(m): 9:26pm On Nov 03, 2022
Still more work..........

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by spyder880(m): 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2022
Blocks in the foundation...........

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by spyder880(m): 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2022
More still

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by spyder880(m): 11:30am On Nov 06, 2022
Top beam for the foundation going on..........

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by spyder880(m): 11:32am On Nov 06, 2022
We are speeding up to complete this foundation so we can start the super structure...............

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by spyder880(m): 8:32am On Nov 07, 2022
We have started to fill this foundation with soil we dug out from around the foundation. We are expecting to by many more trips of sand to fill this foundation with, then we will start the compaction process...........

More pictures later.

1 Like

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by spyder880(m): 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2022
Foundation top reinforcement works still in progress..........

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by spyder880(m): 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2022
Cast of the top beams...............

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by spyder880(m): 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
More updates from this site today...........

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by spyder880(m): 10:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
Sand filling this foundation...........

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by spyder880(m): 12:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
We have brought in a lot of filling sand, currently filling this foundation with the soil.

More pictures later.
Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by LILTJAY: 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2022
can an estate be built on a 1000ft X 2000ft size of land?
Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by spyder880(m): 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2022
LILTJAY:
can an estate be built on a 1000ft X 2000ft size of land?

Of course, a lot of buildings can be planned inside such a space. Happy weekend.
Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state by LILTJAY: 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2022
spyder880:

Of course, a lot of buildings can be planned inside such a space. Happy weekend.
ok nice..
happy Sunday too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Borehole Water ? A Little Eye Opener... / House For Sale @ Cotonou, Republic Of Benin / 5 Floors Modern Commercial Plaza For Sale In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.