Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

2023: Buckets I Bought To Collect Tears Should Not Be Wasted In Vain- El-rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Buckets I Bought To Collect Tears Should Not Be Wasted In Vain- El-rufai (1587 Views)

Insecurity: It Is Unacceptable For Hundreds Of Innocent Lives To Be Wasted – Obi / 2023: No Money Borrow Under My Government Will Be Wasted - Peter Obi / Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Buckets I Bought To Collect Tears Should Not Be Wasted In Vain- El-rufai by VTJN(m): 10:40am On Oct 10, 2022
bid4rich:

In any OBJECTIVE exam, you always have the following options

Who will win the 2023 presidential election?

(A) Atiku
(B) Obi
(C)Tinubu
(D) Kwankaso

Tell me, is obi not in the options?

Any of them can be correct

so, let's wait and see
Obi isn't an option

He's not part of the equation

Though you're free to even project him to win the election
Re: 2023: Buckets I Bought To Collect Tears Should Not Be Wasted In Vain- El-rufai by PeterObi4LP: 10:42am On Oct 10, 2022
Rozross:
Elrufai is savage, please is peter obi still in the race? grin grin grin

He is very much in the race. That question should be directed to Tinubu because I don't see him becoming the President of Nigeria
Re: 2023: Buckets I Bought To Collect Tears Should Not Be Wasted In Vain- El-rufai by EHustleTv: 10:45am On Oct 10, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: 2023: Buckets I Bought To Collect Tears Should Not Be Wasted In Vain- El-rufai by bid4rich(m): 10:45am On Oct 10, 2022
VTJN:
Obi isn't an option

He's not part of the equation

Though you're free to even project him to win the election

All of them have equal chance of becoming the president as it stands but let people decide.

I pray it will be free and fair
Re: 2023: Buckets I Bought To Collect Tears Should Not Be Wasted In Vain- El-rufai by VTJN(m): 10:52am On Oct 10, 2022
bid4rich:

All of them have equal chance of becoming the president as it stands but let people decide.

I pray it will be free and fair
Obi is from the minority region, a secessionist region clamouring for BIAFRA which has led the region insecure after the north, Obi has no structure and acceptability particularly up north, no governors, deputy governors, senators, ministers, house of rep members et al has decamped to LP as APC had in 2015 to have defeated PDP

No sane government will entrust the presidency to the south east due to their secessionist ideology

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buckets I Bought To Collect Tears Should Not Be Wasted In Vain- El-rufai by lereinter(m): 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
The madness runs in the blood
Re: 2023: Buckets I Bought To Collect Tears Should Not Be Wasted In Vain- El-rufai by Nicepoker(m): 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2022
Bontafa:

Less than 6 months ago you no dey even mention obi so I like that .

Go buy your menstrual pad dirty woman
She is always on rags pads are way beyond her reach.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buckets I Bought To Collect Tears Should Not Be Wasted In Vain- El-rufai by Aladdin1(m): 3:55pm On Oct 10, 2022
God would disappoint this midget. Am sure he alone would fill up one bucket with his tears. Because he would not only cry. But he would pee out of shock into the bucket and fill it up with his tears and pee.
Re: 2023: Buckets I Bought To Collect Tears Should Not Be Wasted In Vain- El-rufai by Peterobiisathie(f): 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
Aladdin1:
God would disappoint this midget. Am sure he alone would fill up one bucket with his tears. Because he would not only cry. But he would pee out of shock into the bucket and fill it up with his tears and pee.
safe your tears

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northerners Aligning Together, While Southerners Tear Themselves Apart. / Massive Crowd Seen In The Street Of Gasau As Tinubu Arrives With Gov. Matawalle / Peter Obi Is Sweeping Delta State Without Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.