Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) (45065 Views)

Multi-million Dollar Coconut Plantation Destroyed In Akwa Ibom – Gov Emmanuel / Nasarawa Flood: 10,000 Hectares Of Olam Rice Farm And Mill Destroyed (Video) / Maize Farm Destroyed In Jol Plateau, Helpless Woman In Pains (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) by zedegit: 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2022
budaatum:

I'll spray that new grass with Gamalin20 so their cattle love it more!

Vawulence. No room for peace.

Hmm. Seriously how can they destroy others livelihood just because of their cattle?

Reason I don't want Atiku as President nor Tinubu as we know he's a front for Shettima.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
They are Igbos, SEN and Biafrans not herdsmen. grin
Re: See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) by NNTR: 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2022
budaatum:
I'm so ungrateful, lol! My farm is like an hour from the village, and I built a small two room hut there so I can sleep there for days. My people used to say I'm mad, and my uncle even banned me from sleeping at the farm. I never listened of course, but eventually had to listen when I almost died.

Now, if I had the money, I'd buy a farm where I am. But unfortunately I don't so I'm considering just a garden.
Allotment more like it, you mean, as would it otherwise will be the communal garden

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) by Parachoko: 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2022
onuman:
But the cabal has carefully positioned Shettima as standby for Tinubu, as well as Atiku in PDP, to continue with empowerment of Fulani herdsmen to continue.
Ignorant talk

The same Cabals who worked for the emergence of the Senate President?
Re: See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) by budaatum: 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2022
Can someone kindly educate the person below about houses with private gardens please, so he does not keep assuming everyone must live in a face me I face you where toilets must be shared.

NNTR:
Allotment more like it, you mean, as would it otherwise will be the communal garden.
Re: See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) by NNTR: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
budaatum:
Can someone kindly educate the person below about houses with private gardens please, so he does not keep assuming everyone must live in a face me I face you where toilets must be shared.

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

Re: See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2022
Sorry,God will replenish all you lost and more
Re: See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) by Plm11: 8:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
Why
Re: See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) by 2023NaijaVoter: 10:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
budaatum:

A travesty! angry angry

How do you know it's herdsmen? Their cattle can not eat burnt grass or bees after all. And where is this?

Seems like every single personal or communal beef is conveniently blamed on the herdsmen. I think the British citizen now in dock for over a year and enjoying a daily cup of watery beans and a slice or two of agege is the one that started this ethnic bigotry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) by CandidSeeker(m): 11:23pm On Oct 12, 2022
budaatum:

I'll spray that new grass with Gamalin20 so their cattle love it more!

A farmer did that in Taraba about a year ago, when cattle kept destroying his crops...

He was arrested by the military.

It was in the news.
Re: See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) by budaatum: 11:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
CandidSeeker:

A farmer did that in Taraba about a year ago, when cattle kept destroying his crops...

He was arrested by the military.

It was in the news.

Military have no right to arrest anyone! And if they do I'll just invest in a good lawyer and sue them for wrongful imprisonment plus my legal fees plus a tidy sum for inconveniencing me and some more for stress.

And before you say I can't sue military, there's reports in the news of those who have and won.
Re: See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) by Osax0: 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2022
Who was God alot of people have not known who God is if he existed the creator of the tree of knowledge?
Re: See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) by Osax0: 12:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
Who was God that created the tree of knowledge and where is heaven ?
BackToLife:
Peace onEarth, let there be Peace! Like if you wish Peace for Nigeria. Share if not.

Nice to know that many Youths are now hungry to know our CREATOR Deeper and Purify themselves in readiness for Messiah's imminent Return to take us out of this decaying World. The quoted one that Reveals mystery of 1 Day is from Book of Jubilee. Also, ensure you Read The Book of Enoch too, very important because even JESUS quoted it. We Thank our CREATOR for Scripture (Bible), it was not 66 Book Initially, the Satanic Empire removed the most Eye-opening ones to make the Power of Christianity weak.

Your Spiritual Eyes of Discerment will Open and you will become far more Wiser than witches and wizards who Depends on Demons to see into Spirit Realm. If you finish Reading these 2 Books with Sincerity of Heart that Desires to be irreversibly Pure and Please your CREATOR, you will truly become Invisible and in undestroyble.
Re: See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) by Tohsynetita1: 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
budaatum:

I will put a gourd up too with a red cloth draped in palmoil sticking out of it so they think it's my JuJu that killed their cattle.

I read in a place that picture of lion, cheetah, tiger, scare away cow. Is it true?
Re: See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) by budaatum: 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
Tohsynetita1:

I read in a place that picture of lion, cheetah, tiger, scare away cow. Is it true?

Did you hear too that if you put picture of cow on your plate you will eat meat belle full?

Try it. It's very true. And if you add picture of rice and dodo you'd have a complete meal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Men Pose With Live Python At A Public Event. Photos / FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” / A Nigerian Farmer Displays His Harvested Cassava From His Farm, Hails Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.