Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

My Ideal Nation (dedicated To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Ideal Nation (dedicated To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu) (224 Views)

Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG / Sorrowful Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu By Tunde Odesola / Gov Zulum And Former Gov Shettima Paid Sympathy Visit To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ideal Nation (dedicated To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu) by Spiritscience(m): 11:57am On Oct 10, 2022
My ideal Nation

This is my ideal Nation
Not one of isolation
But a unity in diversity
A tolerance and synergy
A ripple of concelebration
In a vast ocean of treasures
A Nigeria where Itsekiri, Kabiru
Feels as responsible and entitled
As Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba
Where age is but a number
And pidgin English is the lingua franca.

I have a dream
Of a Nigeria that has gone green
All roads of same standard as those
Built by Julius Berger
A Nigeria where our sacred rivers, falls and forests
Are preserved and protected
And first world railroads, transport systems
Electric cars, solar energy
Are all we’ve got
And water ways are respected
This is the country of our dreams

Silicon Valley with better opportunities
For computer whiz kids
Than the street gives
A school system that emphasizes
dignity of labour; dignity of human
IQ of equal attention with EQ

This is the Nigeria we can get
If we get blind to our differences
And focus on our common issues
And our individual strengths
And how to harness them
Towards a first world Nigeria.

#1stworldnigeriawithashiwaju
#ashiwajuiscoming
#batsdisciples
#tinubueffect
#mkpofe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ideal Nation (dedicated To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu) by Slynation(m): 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
What a waste of talent...A dream that wants to rescue APC from APC, what a very useless dream you have...

2 Likes

Re: My Ideal Nation (dedicated To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu) by Sleekcode: 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
You'll sleep tomorrow and never wake up

U must continue dreaming that dream until you get the correct version.
Re: My Ideal Nation (dedicated To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu) by Spiritscience(m): 8:14am On Oct 15, 2022
Sleekcode:
You'll sleep tomorrow and never wake up

U must continue dreaming that dream until you get the correct version.

I’m still alive and kicking. Onu Mmadu aburo onu chukwu
Re: My Ideal Nation (dedicated To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu) by adetayo234: 8:27am On Oct 15, 2022
Spiritscience:

I’m still alive and kicking. Onu Mmadu aburo onu chukwu

Do you also believe that Lagos was a jungle before Tinubu became governor?

However, one of your members GravelSlam requires urgent psychological evaluation. Please, help him if you can.

He is quick to abuse people's parents as if he is a product of a broken home and lacked the opportunity to live with responsible parents.

You can help by educating him that not every parents are useless like his own parents. He should stop seeing the world from his morally rotten perspective.

Thanks for your help, bro

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Struggles To Recall Fictional Memories Of Nigeria’s Independence In Lagos / So It's True! Wike, 5 Other PDP Governors Snubs Atiku Campaign Flagoff / We Have To Reject APC. Very Clueless Party: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.