Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Weird MC Pictured With Peter Obi In Manchester - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Weird MC Pictured With Peter Obi In Manchester (66194 Views)

Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation / Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis / 'I Am Doing Fine' - Atiku Speaks From Dubai, Pictured With Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird MC Pictured With Peter Obi In Manchester by Danisaint112(m): 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
Nigeria is currently in shambles and only a no nonsense God fearing politician can save us.

Peter Obi is the right man for the job.

Meanwhile;
Kenyans has done it,
Rwandans has done it,
Zambians has done it,
Nigerians, we can do it with a unified mind.

There is currently a political revolution going on in Africa right now. But only those with discernment ability would be able to sense and peceive it.

I feel God wants to change the Narrative about Africa. You want and have been praying for a leader that doesn't tolerate corruption (the problem of Nigeria) right?

God has given you Peter Gregory Obi it's left for you to either accept him or reject him because of tribal, religious and political sentiment.

His track record is all there. As the Governor of Anambra state as P.G.O rejected corruption with all his might.

.....And equally provided maximum security for the people of Ndi Anambra which is one of the reason notorious Kidnapper Evans ran out of Anambra state.

The choice is yours. But, if we don't get it right this time we get punished/suffer for another 8 years.

Vote wisely my people... Vote Peter Obi for president come 2023. Peace ❣️

3 Likes

Re: Weird MC Pictured With Peter Obi In Manchester by emmydee(m): 3:07pm On Oct 10, 2022
Offpointng:
Why do I feel Peter Obi is too ugly facially to become Nigeria's president.

Osinbajo would have been the best candidate and the man for the moment rn if Obi wasn't selfish and greedy sad

Your monika shaaa �‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️
Re: Weird MC Pictured With Peter Obi In Manchester by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Peter obi has perfected the strategy of how to get sympathy from average joes if you are wealthy.

1. Carry your bag by yourself.
2. Fly economy class
3. Always discuss with the average joe
4. Wear the same type of clothes and shoes
5. Sit among the average joes even if you given a high table
6. Always take pictures with them.

Results = the average joe will think you are humble and a good person.

rubbbish...who want to wear chip cloths from Peter OBI when there disingers like Kanye west DONGA!! angry
Re: Weird MC Pictured With Peter Obi In Manchester by IfyBennyomah(f): 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
Offpointng:

Osinbajo would have been the best candidate and the man for the moment rn if Obi wasn't selfish and greedy sad
Handsome tinubu will never make it to the seat grin

1 Like

Re: Weird MC Pictured With Peter Obi In Manchester by PotatoSalad(m): 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Peter obi has perfected the strategy of how to get sympathy from average joes if you are wealthy.

2. Fly economy class

If e easy, do am na

1 Like

Re: Weird MC Pictured With Peter Obi In Manchester by GavelSlam: 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
TechW:
The man for the youths, the man that will never play will the youths. old papa can only can observe from afar, it's youths time, they spoke with one voice and so shall it be

Hope you don't mean Weid MC is young?

That woman is in her 50s.
Re: Weird MC Pictured With Peter Obi In Manchester by RPG2020(m): 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2022
Offpointng:

To sell you give suya people dey my mind
Re: Weird MC Pictured With Peter Obi In Manchester by Fabnaija: 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2022
Offpointng:

your name and your comment are in agreement
Re: Weird MC Pictured With Peter Obi In Manchester by Proudlyomonna: 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
Obidiati is the way forward.
Re: Weird MC Pictured With Peter Obi In Manchester by Sleyk: 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
Offpointng:

Osinbajo would have been the best candidate and the man for the moment if TINUBU wasn't selfish and greedy sad

Noted.
Re: Weird MC Pictured With Peter Obi In Manchester by FromZeroToHero(m): 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
Watch and see how frustrated Thïefnubu Urchins will come and vent their anger on her .
Re: Weird MC Pictured With Peter Obi In Manchester by Munamoqel: 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

2. Fly economy class

then zap state fund and choke inside company you have share them hid some in Pandora and still deceive obidient you are saint obi
Re: Weird MC Pictured With Peter Obi In Manchester by heniford2: 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

2. Fly economy class

he lives a simple lifestyle so if u can't see it go chop shit undecided
Re: Weird MC Pictured With Peter Obi In Manchester by Reference(m): 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I feel this guy is wasting a lot of time abroad as those abroad aren't his voters except he is just going there to flex. There's a lot inroads to be made in Nigeria which he hasn't made

You can say that again.
Really cannot fathom the strategy at this time.
For me I want to hear the detailed strategies to tackle the fundamental problems of our time.
I am really thin on all these 'flesh press' shows.
My own is about issues.
Re: Weird MC Pictured With Peter Obi In Manchester by plaindealer: 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
Everywhere you look, ibo people are supporting Obi which is ok, Igbos are free to support another ipob, but I don't understand why they get mad like crazy bingo when other people support their own too...

Sit at home slaves... Smh
Re: Weird MC Pictured With Peter Obi In Manchester by Tinubuwins2023e: 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
Two failures
Re: Weird MC Pictured With Peter Obi In Manchester by Anakazo22: 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

2. Fly economy class

Obi is humble even when he was governor.. in his days as governor,all the class captain of public secondary schools has its direct number. How many politicians can do that...if you think am lieing go and verify �
Re: Weird MC Pictured With Peter Obi In Manchester by Lanujezi23: 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hzhhd

Re: Weird MC Pictured With Peter Obi In Manchester by TechW: 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
twilliamx:

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
https://www.nairaland.com/7371486/peter-obi-outperformed-tinubu-fashola#117353703
https://www.nairaland.com/7312005/need-see-photos-peter-obi#116273760

https://twitter.com/firstladyship/status/1515420972916084748?t=67lWp1gwVP_DfAPLCeRaPQ&s=19%3C%3C
Find below, Records of Mr. peter obi stewardship to the good people of Anambra when he was their Governor and not the one his predecessor or successor achieved. Why some are afraid to tell the world what they did during their own tenure but prefer showcasing the achievements of their successors because they know they performed below percentage.
Please happy reading.
1. peter obi built from scratch Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Teaching Hospital, Amaku, Akwa with 25 building structures.
2. Accreditation of 12 Health Institutions, among are:
Iyiemu Hospital, Ogidi
Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Ihiala
Holy Rosary Waterside, Onitsha
Saint Joseph Hospital, Adazi-Nnukwu
Also built different Health Care and Maternal Centres across the state.
3. He was the first governor to purchase medical equipment of about 135 million and 50 live ambulances to some hospitals. All still functioning till date.
4. He built Joseph Nwilo Health Centre, where Heart Operations are performed.
5. Anambra was the first state in Nigeria to distribute 30,000 computers and 32,500 HP Computers at different times.
6. He also distributed 700 school buses to secondary schools and 200 school buses to primary schools.
7. He donated 3M and 444M naira to Anglican and Roman Catholic Churches respectfully to rehabilitate their schools. Considering their needs at that time.
8. He gave 1M each to Anambra First Class Graduates in all Nigerian Universities. Before his tenure was over 160 Anambrans were beneficiaries.
9. In order to promote reading culture in the state, he erected and adequately equipped Prof. Kenneth Modern Library, Awka. He also rehabilitated the Divisional Library, Onitsha.
10. He gave 500 thousand naira to each secondary schools in the state to provide library materials and books to their library. This revolution tremendously boost the performance of students, as the state went from 26th position out of the 36 states in the federation to 1st position in the federation.
11. He gave one security vehicle to each of the 177 communities in Anambra. This in turn improved the security situation in Anambra tremendously.
12. He cleared pension and gratuity owed since 1991 by paying the beneficiaries a whooping sum of 37B.
13. He gave monthly #10k stipend to any Anambran above 80 years of age.
14. Built the first Secretariat Complex to house state government ministries that were scattered around the state.
15. His government attracted the second largest brewery in the world to Anambra.
16. He was recognized as the best Governor by the Millennium Development Goals in the implementation of their programmes in his state. He was awarded by Bill Gates.
17. He constructed two bridges across the popular agrolink in an Onocha Local Government Area of Anambra, a project that cost 2B naira.
18. Funded agrolink hotel project Golden Tower.
19. He reconstructed the popular interchange bridge axis of Enugu and Onitsha Express Way to 6 lanes.
20. Constructed 800kilometers of roads network between the rural and urban areas of the state. This includes:
Igbariam Internal Roads
Aguleri to Adani Enugu Road etc
21. He constructed 30 verifiable bridges and flyovers, such as Nkpor flyover, Obosi flyover which Julius Berger is using today as their bypass.
22. He patronized home built vehicles by buying over 20,000 vehicles from Innoson which he gave to schools, traditional rulers and vigilante groups in the state.
23. He built Nigeria Stock Exchange building in Onitsha.
24. He also created the Industrial Parks to act as catalyst for Industrialization.
25. He constructed and commissioned the governor's lounge at Annex Onitsha, FMR Customary Court of Appeal building, High Court Complex at Nnewi and Ogidi, judges quarters at Onitsha.
26. Built Dunukofia Local Government Secretariat.
27. Distributed 1.2B credit facility to farmers in the state and also cleared 20M debt owed banks by Anambra farmers as a result of 2012 flood devastation.
28. Purchase 90 to 185 vehicles (buses and taxes) in two years for Anambra transportation.
29. Adopted the best practice in waste management disposal by providing over 300B worth of Waste Evacuation Trucks.
30. In 2015 Anambra was adjudged as the least indebted state in the federation by Debt Management Office. This was due to his judicious use of resources coming to the state and not put burden on the unborn Anambra people.
31. The only governor that planned for rainy day. He was able to save and handed over 75B to his successor. The only man that saw that there would be cash crutch in the future and planned for it.
32. The frugality, competence and credibility of Mr. peter obi cannot be overemphasized because he lives by what he preaches. Why other governors made EFCC or ICPC their home after tenure, he has been working around with his head held high. No single history of court case on graft or otherwise.
Re: Weird MC Pictured With Peter Obi In Manchester by TechW: 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
GavelSlam:

Hope you don't mean Weid MC is young?

That woman is in her 50s.
Still younger than you
Re: Weird MC Pictured With Peter Obi In Manchester by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
FaceTanke:
Weird MC

I love shim music

Don't make me laugh abeg. My Lagos landlord just sent me a notification even though I'm in yobe
Which one come be shim again bayi? grin

1 Like

Re: Weird MC Pictured With Peter Obi In Manchester by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

2. Fly economy class

e pain am ooo
Hahahahahaha
it's obvious they have nothing against this man.
the mai gaskiya himself
nwoke obi ya di ocha
mr "go and verify"

They tried using tribalism card, that one has already failed because this youth movement is WAZOBIA
they tried using fake news and information, faa faa foul because the man himself is "mr go and verify"
they gat nothing against him on corruption because Nigerian ROCK is the mai gaskiya and incorruptible man.
they now result to childish tantrums.
hahahahaha.
we told you guys before that they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card.
they would have had an easy campaign with Osinbajo on the ballot because I wonder how a sane person will be campaigning against Osinbajo.
the only thing you can have against Osibanjo is his party and nothing more. but few times he headed things he proved himself within same party.
Nigerians would have has a tough choice to make between Osibanjo and Obi but they made the choice easy for the youths and the youths have chosen to pull themselves out of suffering from those who wish to molest this country "TURN BY TURN"
Suffering knows no tribe or religion
THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!!!
Re: Weird MC Pictured With Peter Obi In Manchester by Theboss100(m): 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

2. Fly economy class

Re: Weird MC Pictured With Peter Obi In Manchester by Eryyy92: 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Nice one ...
abeg who is this person?..I've seen his face before. Though he looks like Denzel Washington.
Re: Weird MC Pictured With Peter Obi In Manchester by Traplord09: 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
afribookorg:
the men from the east warned us against buhari.we did not listen. Later we started crying had i known.

Now they're warning us again, and we don't want to take correction.
Abeg,na until we die finish we go hear?

Lol
Re: Weird MC Pictured With Peter Obi In Manchester by henryobinna(m): 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
Offpointng:

WTF is this grin grin grin grin grin

Are you even serious with this yeye talk.

I don't think osinbajo is more better looking than him sha.

So you don't want to vote someone because they're supposedly ugly? If it was about beauty, Buhari would have been a fantastic president since he's not ugly. But alas!
Re: Weird MC Pictured With Peter Obi In Manchester by LastProphet: 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
VERDA:

Seeing as he has always been like that before he got into politics, and even his stint as governor, he is actually humble.

God bless you for answering the moroon

1 Like

Re: Weird MC Pictured With Peter Obi In Manchester by IbileIfe: 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
They look like brother and sister.
Re: Weird MC Pictured With Peter Obi In Manchester by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

2. Fly economy class

Try research, na so Obi be, he even don’t carry entourage to official things as a governor. You don’t know Obi, I fit buy you data to do a proper research on the enigma of a being.
Re: Weird MC Pictured With Peter Obi In Manchester by guru90: 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
Whenever I see peter obi articles online... Am always happy....

Because this man is only man that will transform 9ja to a great nation again.....
Re: Weird MC Pictured With Peter Obi In Manchester by CheapHomes1: 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
SmartPolician:

There are no power brokers in Nigeria. Nearly 100 million determine who becomes the president.

That power broking nonsense can only happen at party level. Maybe you should be reminded that PDP planned to rule for 50 years but they are in the opposition some 16 years later grin

PS: Peter Obi depends on the people for votes, not our oppressors who have caged this country for decades.

If he is depending on the peoples votes, what's he doing in the UK? Are those in the UK going to vote for him?
Re: Weird MC Pictured With Peter Obi In Manchester by chudez0147(m): 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
DamnNigga
Ijoya! Good old days...
Weird MC be looking like Rugged man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ibe Kachikwu Exposes Maikanti Baru Through His Letter To Buhari (Pictured) / Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election / Kano House Of Assembly Chief Whip Car's Number Plate Written As Chip Whip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.