Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,129 members, 7,842,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Chileem Ifeanyichukwu In Tears.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chileem Ifeanyichukwu In Tears.. (189 Views)

Chileem Ifeanyichukwu Breaks Record As Davido Recieves 10 Million Naira From Him / Whitemoney receives A Brand New Toyota Venza from Chileem Ifeanyichukwu / Warn Kpokpogiri To Be Careful with Tonto else I Deal With Him- Chileem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chileem Ifeanyichukwu In Tears.. by NaijaUpdates88: 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2022
After my ministration on the first day of our program with the brethren in Kumasi Ghana in the year 2013, I was still trying to have some rest when I was told that a Nigerian sister desperately wants to see me......

And that was how Linda came and told me very touching and mind blowing personal stories about her life. Infact, tears practically dropped off my eyes while she spoke to me.

After Linda shared her horrible life experiences with me, and because I wouldn't want her to continue wasting and suffering in Ghana, I then decided to bring her with me to Nigeria.

I brought Linda to Nigeria, accommodated her, feed her and cared for her as a loving and caring brother or father would do.

Somewhere along the line, I picked serious interest in her and we got into a relationship.
Linda had access to everything I owned. Sincerely speaking, I made sure she lacked nothing.

I allowed her make use of my car whenever and however. I can't forget how she kept giving me countless reasons why she deserves to own a personal car, and Venza being her dream ride. At first, I thought she was joking, but with her continues persuasions mixed with seriousness, I then knew she meant every bit of what she was saying..

And I remembered telling her times without number that I really would have loved to buy her a Venza, but that I can not afford such a luxury car at that time...

Honestly speaking, I couldn't afford such a luxury car then, but in order to make her happy, I travelled down to Obudu and borrowed one car from my parents for her usage.. She used my mum's car till she dumped me! ���

I was even the one who taught Linda how to drive.
I sheltered and feed her..
I bought her cloths and toiletries.
I took her to South Africa, Zimbabwe, Liberia and Cameron. All within two years of our relationship.

Please help me ask Linda what did I not do to make her happy?

Why would she choose to treat me the way she did?

Just because I cautioned her seriously for sleeping out without my consent, then she called it quit and left my house. Then the next thing I heard and saw was her dating Ebuka my friend.

Linda is it because of the Venza? �

Or is it because I loved you and gave you much attention, protection and care? �

Life goes in circles.
What goes around must someday come around. Remember? ��

I know I really should let go, but it's hard letting go because I know I don't deserve this, I did absolutely nothing to her. Heaven is my witness.. ���

It's even more heartbreaking knowing that Linda left me for Ebuka because of her love for Venza which I couldn't afford, and up till now, I never fit still buy my own Venza to shame the devil. Chai. ��

Thunder oo, thunder where are you naa? Kai Kai kai ����

Read more on Chileem Ifeanyichukwu's timeline on Facebook and share your views there..

Re: Chileem Ifeanyichukwu In Tears.. by Slynation(m): 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
The tears of simps is sweeter than honey...!! cheesy There are more of Linda roaming Nigeria jumping from preeq to preeq while simps will call you all manner of names when you try to rescue them...

Cry more bro, I'm in love with your tears already, you can either learn the easy way or the hard way...!! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Constance C. Friday Defends KIRK FRANKLIN: "He Didn't Blaspheme" He Says / ‘vote Wrongly And Suffer’, Peter Okoye Tells Nigerians / Aisha Hall Net Worth In Under 10 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.