Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Any Very Good Hotels In Ikorodu That Have Wi Fi Access Please? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Very Good Hotels In Ikorodu That Have Wi Fi Access Please? (1389 Views)

Cheap And Good Hotels In Ikeja / Good Hotels In Badagry , Lagos State ? / Cheap Good Hotels in lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Very Good Hotels In Ikorodu That Have Wi Fi Access Please? by okadabwoy: 5:48am On Aug 17, 2011
Hello and good morning to you all. I'll be travelling to Nigeria in a few weeks time, and i'll be staying with relatives in Ikorodu, i'm also looking for any really nice comfortable hotels in Ikorodu please, and i'm hoping that they have wi-fi access as well. If anyone can please kindly recoomend any good hotels in the Ikorodu area that would be much appreciated, if they have websites, than even better!!!! lol  Would like to have wi-fi acess as well please.

Also can anyone pls tell me the current exchange rates for £ to Naira IN Nigeria please?? , I already know how much it is in UK, but I need to know how much the MALLAMS in Lagos are offering for £ to Naira, lol thanks loads

Also for part of my time whilst staying with relatives I may have laptop with me or tablet notebook, is it very easy to get wi-fi credit so that I can internet access whilst there plese?? I need loadz of information on prices, shops that I can purchase from, etc.

I havent been to Nigeria in over 10 years, so the more info I can get the better, I know Nigeria has moved up with internet access, etc, so I just need to be prepared please, I dont know whether to assume that i'll be getting Dial-up connection or any full broadbanc connection whilst there, but i'm hoping that I can at least get a REASONABLE internet access use on my laptop, at least to use email, facebook and just generla surfing the internet, as I DO NOT wanna use internet cafes there UNLESS its a last resort, lol.

I would appreciate as much advice as possible, thanks loadz

(1) (Reply)

Australia Advise Needed / 20 Forbidden Places You’re Not Allowed To Visit / Life In Gabon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.