Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Cheap Good Hotels in lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cheap Good Hotels in lagos (7491 Views)

Cheap And Good Hotels In Ikeja / Cheap Good Hotels In Lagos Or Akure Ondo State / Good Hotels In Badagry , Lagos State ? (2) (3) (4)

Cheap Good Hotels in lagos by benincitys(f): 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2009
i need a good cheap one night hotel in Lagos  not more than 30 Min's from the airport,
i google it the ones i see is a way too expensive if you know anyone please let me know the name,
thanks.
Re: Cheap Good Hotels in lagos by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2009
Ms Benin, are you moving to Nigeria for good?
Re: Cheap Good Hotels in lagos by benincitys(f): 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2009
moving to Nigerian no way .
Re: Cheap Good Hotels in lagos by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2009
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Cheap Good Hotels in lagos by brownbonno(m): 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2009
Ikeja
Lagos Airport Hotel
111, Obafemi Awolowo Way,
Ikeja, Lagos
Tel: 01-497870 - 9

Rates,range from N11000 per night + Breakfast.
Alot of Bureau De Change within the Hotel,registered car hire service,security staff within every lobby.Have been there several times and will always go back there,it might not be the best hotel in town it suit my security interest.
3mins walk to Alade market and tantalizer(Allen avenue)
If you wish to fly to Benin City try Aero contractor,Virgin Nigeria and Arik airlines.Rates,about N14k/N16k with 20kg luggage allowance and N150 per kilo for excess luggage.
Wish you the best.
Re: Cheap Good Hotels in lagos by JJYOU: 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2009
brownbonno:

Ikeja
Lagos Airport Hotel
111, Obafemi Awolowo Way,
Ikeja, Lagos
Tel: 01-497870 - 9

Rates,range from N11000 per night + Breakfast.
Alot of Bureau De Change within the Hotel,registered car hire service,security staff within every lobby.Have been there several times and will always go back there,it might not be the best hotel in town it suit my security interest.
3mins walk to Alade market and tantalizer(Allen avenue)
If you wish to fly to Benin City try Aero contractor,Virgin Nigeria and Arik airlines.Rates,about N14k/N16k with 20kg luggage allowance and N150 per kilo for excess luggage.
Wish you the best.
security interest as in? please explain.

@OP dont let cheapness be your main consideration. security is very important. your hubby and baby still need you.
Re: Cheap Good Hotels in lagos by brownbonno(m): 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2009
JJYOU:

I said "my security interest"

If you think the security in Sheraton Lagos Hotel & Towers
30, Mobolaji Bank -Anthony Way, is the best,then i wish you good luck.

FYI,Lagos Airport Hotel was one of the accredited hotel for 14th April 2007 election international monitoring team.
Re: Cheap Good Hotels in lagos by JJYOU: 4:58pm On Jan 03, 2009
o boy no vex na. i ask simple kwuerstion why you dey vex like this for new year?

your info is good i just wanted u to clerify the security thing. e be like say na you be the manager for the place as you get all these info under your pillow like this.

hapy new year
Re: Cheap Good Hotels in lagos by brownbonno(m): 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2009
JJYOU:

o boy no vex na. i ask simple kwuerstion why you dey vex like this for new year?

your info is good i just wanted u to clerify the security thing. e be like say na you be the manager for the place as you get all these info under your pillow like this.

hapy new year
I no dey vex my dia,experience is the best teacher.It will unwise for me to give security info a-z here on this forum.
Manager ke,who dash me.I be dia customer ahev been patronising them for couple of years now after several disappointments from some top hotels there in Lagos.
Re: Cheap Good Hotels in lagos by angel72(f): 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2009
Airport hotel is a very dirty hotel. Better stay at the Knights Bridge Hotel in Ikeja, rooms around 10.000 naira, good security,good food and service and clean rooms. I stayed there in oktober for 10 days with my guy.

http://knightsbridgehotels.biz/rates.htm

good luck!  grin
Re: Cheap Good Hotels in lagos by benincitys(f): 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2009
JJYOU:

@OP  don't let cheapness be your main consideration.  security is very important. your hubby and baby still need you.
[/quote i m not ready to pay  $650 for one night who born me.
Re: Cheap Good Hotels in lagos by benincitys(f): 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2009
thanks brownbonno.
Re: Cheap Good Hotels in lagos by brownbonno(m): 5:10pm On Jan 03, 2009
angel72:

Airport hotel is a very dirty hotel.

I am sure you forgot your Brighter grammar book on a better usage of your superlative abjective,or you need some college.
Re: Cheap Good Hotels in lagos by angel72(f): 5:36pm On Jan 03, 2009
My main language isn't english, but is it really important how i expressed myself over that hotel? I thought that we were trying to help the poster to get an answer to her question, not correcting eachothers grammar? I have been reading a lot on this forum and there are many people here that can't even write english, and your bothering yourself over the fact that i wrote that the hotel is very [i][/i]dirty? get a life!
Re: Cheap Good Hotels in lagos by JJYOU: 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2009
welcome to NL angel.
Re: Cheap Good Hotels in lagos by angel72(f): 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2009
thank you! grin
Re: Cheap Good Hotels in lagos by brownbonno(m): 5:42pm On Jan 03, 2009
angel72:

My main language isn't english, but is it really important how i expressed myself over that hotel? I thought that we were trying to help the poster to get an answer to her question, not correcting eachothers grammar? I have been reading a lot on this forum and there are many people here that can't even write english, and your bothering yourself over the fact that i wrote that the hotel is very [i][/i]dirty? get a life!

Ok i hear U.No vex.
Re: Cheap Good Hotels in lagos by angel72(f): 5:47pm On Jan 03, 2009
it's ok. I just wanted to help the poster, not irritate you grin
Re: Cheap Good Hotels in lagos by brownbonno(m): 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2009
angel72:

it's ok. I just wanted to help the poster, not irritate you grin

No wahala.

@JJYOU,why u wan pour water for our petrol fire brand relationship ?Lol
Re: Cheap Good Hotels in lagos by benincitys(f): 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2009
angel72:

it's ok. I just wanted to help the poster, not irritate you  grin

thanks for the help sister.
Re: Cheap Good Hotels in lagos by labiyemmy(m): 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2009
Try Blue Ribbon Hotel on Allen Avenue - nice, secured, internet, you will be glad.
Re: Cheap Good Hotels in lagos by benincitys(f): 3:41am On Jan 13, 2009
poor management in Nigerian hotel their number is not reachable you cant book the hotels on line .
Re: Cheap Good Hotels in lagos by brownbonno(m): 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2009
Arrived in Lagos on saturday through BBellview airlines.Hotel was ok but reservation is always not a tradition with naija hotels.
I was in Benin city yesterday through air arik,spent a night,ad presently reporting Delta state.
Wish you a nice stay in Naija.
Re: Cheap Good Hotels in lagos by insight04: 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2009
brownbonno:

Arrived in Lagos on saturday through BBellview airlines.Hotel was ok but reservation is always not a tradition with naija hotels.
I was in Benin city yesterday through air arik,spent a night,ad presently reporting Delta state.

Which hotel did you stay @ lagos? How was the Bellview flight ?
Re: Cheap Good Hotels in lagos by benincitys(f): 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2009
brownbonno:

how did you book the hotel you stay in?
Re: Cheap Good Hotels in lagos by brownbonno(m): 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2009
benincitys:

I booked over the counter.
When are you coming into the country ?
Send me an email if you want brownbonno@yahoo.com.
Re: Cheap Good Hotels in lagos by Hauwa1: 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2009
benincity, i will ask you abt your trip when you come back. i plan going to benin i have friends there.
Re: Cheap Good Hotels in lagos by plappville(f): 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2009
benincitys:

U are going to Naija not and u are asking of booking an hotelsmiley take ur mind out of booking they don't do on line booking, on like me when i arrive Lagos, i loged in Green house motel, it was 14,000 naira per night and a deposite of about 5,000 naira, i can tell u that the food i ate was very good but forget the NEPA stuff, my baby was only 4 months old and the other one was 3yrs he was scared and was asking me were went the light, i waited for more that 10 mins befor their gen pick up, the bathroom was poor, the hot water was not working well, and the batroom light was off and on, i wasn't satisfied at all, but was one advantage is that, the hotel is not far from the local airport, i used air arik it was ok, it cost about 22,000 for me and my son. conclution, i went there because it is a secured hotel, my sister's husband who is an expatrait in NNPE sent his company driver to do the instant booking and everything.
Re: Cheap Good Hotels in lagos by angel72(f): 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2009
@Benincitys

Did you went to Naija already? Found a good hotel? please let us know grin
Re: Cheap Good Hotels in lagos by FemiFemo(m): 8:48pm On Apr 27, 2009
@labiyemmy

pls. do u know the address and phone number for The Blue Ribbon Hotel on Allen Avenue ? would be glad if u have the information, Thanks in advance for your help,
Re: Cheap Good Hotels in lagos by benincitys(f): 10:25am On Apr 28, 2009
angel72:

@Benincitys

Did you went to Naija already? Found a good hotel? please let us know grin
yes i went i am back,
i check 2 hotels which was very bad in the end i went to Lagos airport hotel i was not impressed with the standard the aircondition was blowing air
the fridge was empty with no drinks , power was out but they have generator which could not work with the air conditioner the room was very hot with allot of mosquito's
my baby was crying i have sleepless night, the food was bad i could not eat i waste 5000# the restaurant staff was not friendly thank GOD i stay for one night i could not stand two night in that hotel
i pay 22thousand for one night which was not too bad but the condition was bad if i have time i will post some pic,
well i have great time with my family, Nigerian is sweet if you have money.
Re: Cheap Good Hotels in lagos by angel72(f): 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2009
@Benincitys

I'm sorry that you had a bad night at a bad hotel. But i told you that the airporthotel wasn't a good hotel to stay in, Knightsbridgehotel in Ikeja is much better and you pay like 12.000 for a suite a night with excellent food, warm water, aircondition, friendly staff and good security. Please try that hotel the next time your in Lagos, you and your baby will have a more pleasures stay then, am happy that you at least had a good time with your family, and thanks for telling us how things went down there grin

Does KLM Flight To UK Require Transit Visa At Amsterdam / Carers In The UK: Can You Please Share Your Honest Experience / Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64