Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Muslim-muslim Ticket: CAN Are Politicians Like PDP – Bakare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-muslim Ticket: CAN Are Politicians Like PDP – Bakare (1291 Views)

Why Are Politicians Not Cutting Ponmo, Frying Akara, Plaiting Hair This Campaign / South-East Needs Politicians Like Tinubu – Ohanaeze / 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim-muslim Ticket: CAN Are Politicians Like PDP – Bakare by epadomo(m): 1:10pm On Oct 10, 2022
Pastor Tunde Bakare of Citadel Global Community Church has said the Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, are politicians who behave like the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.
This is as he revealed that CAN wanted the All Progressives Congress to field a weak presidential candidate all in the name of having a Christian as president.
His quote was shared on Facebook by APC chieftain, Joe Igbokwe.

Accordimg to the quote, Bakare said, “CAN wanted to lure APC into presenting a weak candidate, they said 2023 is Christian President or nothing”.

“APC didn’t fall for their gimmick, they presented their strongest and best. Again, they started another one “Running Mate must be Christian, again, APC choose the best as running mate,you can’t blackmail the APC. We are not a religious organisation but a Political party. There’s a massive difference between CAN and Christians.

“Christians are righteous people who behave like Christ, CAN are politicians who behave like PDP, I am a Christian and a Pastor and Asiwaju Tinubu is my candidate.”

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: CAN Are Politicians Like PDP – Bakare by Urheadmaster(m): 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
Few Christians of Nigeria and PDP eat with the same plate tongue undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: CAN Are Politicians Like PDP – Bakare by lhordspy: 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hmm
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: CAN Are Politicians Like PDP – Bakare by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
We all know Bakare is a moneybagg politician. Being a pastor is just a camouflage. Nobody takes him serious anymore.

4 Likes

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: CAN Are Politicians Like PDP – Bakare by iSense247: 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
APC modus operandi - malign Christian leaders in the open, go back to appease them in the secret. Insult them during the day, go back to beg them during the night. APC, an Islam'ic party have a seen christians as stupid people.

We Yoruba Christians will vote Obi since Tinubu is on Muslim-Muslim ticket. When MURIC told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, Tinubu supported MURIC on that. So we Yoruba Christians are not fools to vote muslim-terrorist ticket.

No spirit-filled Christian will vote kleptomaniac-terrorist ticket at this time in Nigeria when there's a good and balanced alternative in Peter Obi. We SW say no to muslim-terrorist ticket. You can't Islamise us again.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: CAN Are Politicians Like PDP – Bakare by mrvitalis(m): 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hope he won't deny it ...let's wait till a credible source is attached before we deal with this scammer

4 Likes

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: CAN Are Politicians Like PDP – Bakare by treesun: 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
epadomo:

Pastor Tunde Bakare of Citadel Global Community Church has said the Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, are politicians who behave like the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.
This is as he revealed that CAN wanted the All Progressives Congress to field a weak presidential candidate all in the name of having a Christian as president.

Accordimg to the quote, Bakare said, “CAN wanted to lure APC into presenting a weak candidate, they said 2023 is Christian President or nothing”.

“APC didn’t fall for their gimmick, they presented their strongest and best. Again, they started another one “Running Mate must be Christian, again, APC choose the best as running mate,you can’t blackmail the APC. We are not a religious organisation but a Political party. There’s a massive difference between CAN and Christians.

“Christians are righteous people who behave like Christ, CAN are politicians who behave like PDP, I am a Christian and a Pastor and Asiwaju Tinubu is my candidate.”

FAKE News post the video, because the man disclaimed it!

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: CAN Are Politicians Like PDP – Bakare by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
Who takes CAN seriously before? Oritsejafor really cashed out from CAN

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: CAN Are Politicians Like PDP – Bakare by iSense247: 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
Rozross:
Who takes CAN seriously before? Oritsejafor really cashed out from CAN

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: CAN Are Politicians Like PDP – Bakare by VTJN(m): 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
Tinubu is obviously the next president to succeed Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: CAN Are Politicians Like PDP – Bakare by Igbodicool(m): 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2022
Christians are saying NO TO MUSLIM-MUSLIM TICKET...

If you are not comfortable with it, hit your head on the ground.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: CAN Are Politicians Like PDP – Bakare by id911(m): 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2022
epadomo:

Nairaland is the headquarters of fake news in Nigeria. Pastor Tunde Bakare has debunked this fabricated news several times but desperate, drowning and satanic APC keeps circulating the fake news.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: CAN Are Politicians Like PDP – Bakare by DeleTaller: 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
Igbodicool:
Christians are saying NO TO MUSLIM-MUSLIM TICKET...

If you are not comfortable with it, hit your head on the ground.

CAN can do anything for the money... just as PDP remains the tax collector

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: CAN Are Politicians Like PDP – Bakare by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: CAN Are Politicians Like PDP – Bakare by Igbodicool(m): 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2022
DeleTaller:

CAN can do anything for the money... just as PDP remains the tax collector
And why are you bothered about CAN?
Are you a member?
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: CAN Are Politicians Like PDP – Bakare by hollaway: 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2022
Leave CAN I know They will have themselves to blame after the election.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: CAN Are Politicians Like PDP – Bakare by DeleTaller: 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
Igbodicool:

And why are you bothered about CAN?
Are you a member?

You actually seem bothered... You can see that I am condemning them.... You must have a family member in CAN.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: CAN Are Politicians Like PDP – Bakare by motif8(m): 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
DeleTaller:

You actually seem bothered... You can see that I am condemning them.... You must have a family member in CAN.

Am not supposed to quote you, but let me link you and OP together. Haven't you read where bakare refute the claim. What will it cost you people to Google a story to fact check. Yesterday one of my friend posted this exactly on one APC platform and I saw it and called him privately and show him what bakare said about the post. Am suprised that people like Joe igbokwe will be a carrier of fake news. Election will come and go, but what will you tell yourself when u look back to the lies you posted on social media

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: CAN Are Politicians Like PDP – Bakare by motif8(m): 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2022
DeleTaller:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/pastor-bakare-reacts-to-reports-of-endorsing-tinubu-speaking-against-can/
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: CAN Are Politicians Like PDP – Bakare by udele1: 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
Bakare is still a Muslim working for Tinubu, while deceiving Christians.

He worked for Buhari against goodluck jonathan. Now working for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: CAN Are Politicians Like PDP – Bakare by Isokiscool(m): 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
Yahoo yahoo pastors

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: CAN Are Politicians Like PDP – Bakare by Igbodicool(m): 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2022
DeleTaller:

And why must you condemn them?

Just because of your religion of piss, terrorism, infant marriage and banditry.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: CAN Are Politicians Like PDP – Bakare by ChangetheChange: 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
Another propaganda by Tinubu zombies
No link to the post
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: CAN Are Politicians Like PDP – Bakare by NaughtyBrainiac: 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2022
Lol
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: CAN Are Politicians Like PDP – Bakare by NaughtyBrainiac: 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2022
"I am a Christian and a Pastor and Asiwaju Tinubu is my candidate"
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: CAN Are Politicians Like PDP – Bakare by Afamed: 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2022
PDP and LP are both extension of CAN
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: CAN Are Politicians Like PDP – Bakare by DeleTaller: 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2022
Igbodicool:

And why must you condemn them?

Just because of your religion of piss, terrorism, infant marriage and banditry.

I am a Christian by faith and belief... CAN is not of Christ but a mere association of some Christians who choose to be members... There is no verse and no place in the bible that recognise CAN. u get rit?
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: CAN Are Politicians Like PDP – Bakare by Roger3D(m): 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
iSense247:
APC modus operandi - malign Christian leaders in the open, go back to appease them in the secret. Insult them during the day, go back to beg them during the night. APC, an Islam'ic party have a seen christians as stupid people.

We Yoruba Christians will vote Obi since Tinubu is on Muslim-Muslim ticket. When MURIC told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, Tinubu supported MURIC on that. So we Yoruba Christians are not fools to vote muslim-terrorist ticket.

No spirit-filled Christian will vote kleptomaniac-terrorist ticket at this time in Nigeria when there's a good and balanced alternative in Peter Obi. We SW say no to muslim-terrorist ticket. You can't Islamise us again.
You do realize that Christian votes alone cannot get Obi elected do you?
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: CAN Are Politicians Like PDP – Bakare by iSense247: 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
Roger3D:
You do realize that Christian votes alone cannot get Obi elected do you?
Yes. But Muslims votes alone will get Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwanso elected. Hope you are okay now. Continue to deceive yourself.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: CAN Are Politicians Like PDP – Bakare by Igbodicool(m): 11:27am On Oct 11, 2022
DeleTaller:

I am a Christian by faith and belief... CAN is not of Christ but a mere association of some Christians who choose to be members... There is no verse and no place in the bible that recognise CAN. u get rit?
You can't be a Christian.
Christians are for justice, peace, fairness and love.
But you love the opposite of these virtues.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: CAN Are Politicians Like PDP – Bakare by franchasofficia: 11:34am On Oct 11, 2022
Wow, so Bola Tinubu bought Tunde Bakare's nomination form?

Truly Tinubu is a political thug, fear that man.

Shame on you Tunde Bakare, an undercover ifa worshipper deceiving his congregation with the name 'Church' attached to his ifa worship house undecided
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: CAN Are Politicians Like PDP – Bakare by Racoon(m): 11:54am On Oct 11, 2022
Whao! What an amazing confession and discovery
“The choice of Senator Kashim Shettima as the Vice Presidential Candidate of the APC has indeed questioned the position of our great party on mutual respect for the ethnic and religious plurality of the country.

“The leadership of the APC must realize that there is a lot at stake for the party should it go ahead with the Muslim-Muslim Ticket.The implication of such is massive electoral losses.The Muslim-Muslim Ticket can only lead to the path of destruction for the party."
https://guardian.ng/news/2023-change-shettima-lalong-before-sept-20-northern-stakeholders-tell-apc/?utm_term=Autofeed&echobox=twitter_post&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1662393666

This 2023 election have helped many people to truly know those who meant this country well and those who don't.

(1) (Reply)

Apology To All Obidient, Tinubu And Atiku Supporters / Tinubu Releases A New Hit Rap Song / Video: See How Plateau Residents Welcome Peter Obi In Jos Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.