Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

PDP Using Old Pictures To Show Massive Crowd At Uyo Campaign Flag Off - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Using Old Pictures To Show Massive Crowd At Uyo Campaign Flag Off (2316 Views)

Governor Duoye Diri, PDP Using FG's Palliatives To Induce Voters – APC / PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court / Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Using Old Pictures To Show Massive Crowd At Uyo Campaign Flag Off by kahal29: 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2022
These Pictures are from 2019 Presidential Rally

https://www.nairaland.com/4988665/flavour-bishop-imeh-performed-pdp

1 Like

Re: PDP Using Old Pictures To Show Massive Crowd At Uyo Campaign Flag Off by 22o62021: 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2022
I first know say them dey lie

4 Likes

Re: PDP Using Old Pictures To Show Massive Crowd At Uyo Campaign Flag Off by Danisaint112(m): 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2022
Mods should take note and clear the air
Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique seun nlfpmod

8 Likes

Re: PDP Using Old Pictures To Show Massive Crowd At Uyo Campaign Flag Off by kahal29: 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2022
More from 2019

2 Likes

Re: PDP Using Old Pictures To Show Massive Crowd At Uyo Campaign Flag Off by lhordspy: 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2022
Busted cheesy grin

One thing i love about zombidients is their impressive forte, talent and capabilities in photo investigations.

Ofcourse, they do wail and cry alot when been choked and pressed, unnecessarily. But they always pull themselves together and get to working on the pictures very fast.
That is the only weapons they got. The only weapons of a cry cry baby.

Thank you obidients for this, we brothers now
right? grin

Modified: But is not interesting that things are getting clear now. Just look at Flavour back in 2019. Now he has been snatched by Peter Obi, same with Afenifere, CAN, PFN and Nyam!ris.

All those people supported PDP 2015,2019. Now, some are for obi, while some are for Atiku. Dividing themselves in two.

While APC never changed.

De ja vu ! . Who else feels history is about repeating itself. cheesy

11 Likes

Re: PDP Using Old Pictures To Show Massive Crowd At Uyo Campaign Flag Off by goshikid: 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2022
How are those pictures related?

All this obi fools and zombies cheesy

2 Likes

Re: PDP Using Old Pictures To Show Massive Crowd At Uyo Campaign Flag Off by Danisaint112(m): 1:46pm On Oct 10, 2022
goshikid:

Isokiscool:
We never start u don dey cry,no b only 2019 pix na 1960 own.mchew

You both should Visit the link first and stop spewing gibberish. undecided

13 Likes

Re: PDP Using Old Pictures To Show Massive Crowd At Uyo Campaign Flag Off by Throwback: 1:46pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hahahahaha!

PDP cannot change.

Papa Deceive Pikin

Coined by Orji Kalu in 2006, when he resigned from PDP and set up his own PPA,that later won Abia and Imo governorship.

8 Likes

Re: PDP Using Old Pictures To Show Massive Crowd At Uyo Campaign Flag Off by Isokiscool(m): 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2022
We never start u don dey cry,no b only 2019 pix na 1960 own.mchew

1 Like

Re: PDP Using Old Pictures To Show Massive Crowd At Uyo Campaign Flag Off by Mandate2023: 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2022
Why PDP sef go wear same colour of last 4years that's not even their official party colour....don't dey know zombidients and mumudients are only interested in checking crowds grin grin grin
Re: PDP Using Old Pictures To Show Massive Crowd At Uyo Campaign Flag Off by Honjoshy4u: 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2022
Poor Students.
The program is live.
Go watch TV, abi Buhari no give you light?
Or no money for data or una de broke
Watch am live to confirm.

1 Like

Re: PDP Using Old Pictures To Show Massive Crowd At Uyo Campaign Flag Off by kahal29: 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
goshikid:

Oya

Compare and contrast

Re: PDP Using Old Pictures To Show Massive Crowd At Uyo Campaign Flag Off by Tinubuadvocate: 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2022
Obi pandora and thiefatiku should stop deceiving electorates.
Re: PDP Using Old Pictures To Show Massive Crowd At Uyo Campaign Flag Off by BigSarah(f): 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2022
Atiku can pull such crowd effortlessly in Akwa Ibom, Atiku still remains the Top dog in this election.

He has the most acceptance across board.

mbos:

do you know the meaning of the adverb , effortlessly?

Atiku and the PDP has the strongest political hold on Akwa Ibom today, so yes I know the meaning of effortlessly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Using Old Pictures To Show Massive Crowd At Uyo Campaign Flag Off by garfield1: 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
Agboriotejoye, this is the sane crowd pdp used in aks in 2019.they are professionals
Re: PDP Using Old Pictures To Show Massive Crowd At Uyo Campaign Flag Off by Ubongikouwem: 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
The pictures above are all old pictures. What's the need of trying to deceive Nigerians.? Atiku can't win this election.

1 Like

Re: PDP Using Old Pictures To Show Massive Crowd At Uyo Campaign Flag Off by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
garfield1:
, this is the sane crowd pdp used in aks in 2019.they are professionals

Since they are professionals, what is the name of their company o
Re: PDP Using Old Pictures To Show Massive Crowd At Uyo Campaign Flag Off by 9jahotblog: 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2022
Maybe you should check live pictures on Ait, channels tv and Akwa ibom State station. The turnout was so so massive. Atiku/Okowa has come to win. Atiku Abubakar is a goal.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Using Old Pictures To Show Massive Crowd At Uyo Campaign Flag Off by 9jahotblog: 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2022
kahal29:

Maybe you should check live pictures on Ait, channels tv and Akwa ibom State station. The turnout was so so massive. Atiku/Okowa has come to win. Atiku Abubakar is a goal. infact Arise news tv is carrying it live.

Re: PDP Using Old Pictures To Show Massive Crowd At Uyo Campaign Flag Off by Unseen(m): 2:43pm On Oct 10, 2022
9jahotblog:
Maybe you should check live pictures on Ait, channels tv and Akwa ibom State station. The turnout was so so massive. Atiku/Okowa has come to win. Atiku Abubakar is a goal. infact Arise news tv is carrying it live.

Why not post the live pictures from AIT instead of using a screenshot from that poorly YouTube edited video.

1 Like

Re: PDP Using Old Pictures To Show Massive Crowd At Uyo Campaign Flag Off by mbos: 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2022
BigSarah:
Atiku can pull such crowd effortlessly in Akwa Ibom, Atiku still remains the Top dog in this election.

do you know the meaning of the adverb , effortlessly?
Re: PDP Using Old Pictures To Show Massive Crowd At Uyo Campaign Flag Off by Faber(m): 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
grin grin
Re: PDP Using Old Pictures To Show Massive Crowd At Uyo Campaign Flag Off by samunaka: 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2022
kahal29:

At least they are still better than the handlers of Peter Obi using pictures from the ghettos of Brazil
Re: PDP Using Old Pictures To Show Massive Crowd At Uyo Campaign Flag Off by Peterosky(m): 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2022
BigSarah:

.I am a member of the PDP,but trust me, the only candidate that pulls crowd effortlessly is Peter Obi. Go and verify.
Re: PDP Using Old Pictures To Show Massive Crowd At Uyo Campaign Flag Off by 9jahotblog: 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
Unseen:

Why not post the live pictures from AIT instead of using a screenshot from that poorly YouTube edited video.
check my wall very well, I’ve post live pictures of it. Peter Obi is never a threat to Atiku/Okowa victories. Na rant and clueless thief Peter Obi, the clueless debtor in south east region of Nigeria. As it stands today, Atiku/Okowa has come to win, Atiku/Okowa everywhere you go.

1 Like

Re: PDP Using Old Pictures To Show Massive Crowd At Uyo Campaign Flag Off by ugosilva: 3:55pm On Oct 10, 2022
Bursted cheesy grin
Re: PDP Using Old Pictures To Show Massive Crowd At Uyo Campaign Flag Off by Prince111111: 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2022
goshikid:

seriously am surprised by their level of thinking
Re: PDP Using Old Pictures To Show Massive Crowd At Uyo Campaign Flag Off by Prince111111: 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
9jahotblog:
check my wall very well, I’ve post live pictures of it. Peter Obi is never a threat to Atiku/Okowa victories. Na rant and clueless thief Peter Obi, the clueless debtor in south east region of Nigeria. As it stands today, Atiku/Okowa has come to win, Atiku/Okowa everywhere you go.
shame no dey kill those obedients na grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Using Old Pictures To Show Massive Crowd At Uyo Campaign Flag Off by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:
Busted cheesy grin

One thing i love about zombidients is their impressive forte, talent and capabilities in photo investigations.

Ofcourse, they do wail and cry alot when been choked and pressed, unnecessarily. But they always pull themselves together and get to working on the pictures very fast.
That is the only weapons they got. The only weapons of a cry cry baby.

Thank you obidients for this, we brothers now
right? grin

Modified: But is not interesting that things are getting clear now. Just look at Flavour back in 2019. Now he has been snatched by Peter Obi, same with Afenifere, CAN, PFN and Nyam!ris.

All those people supported PDP 2015,2019. Now, some are for obi, while some are for Atiku. Dividing themselves in two.

While APC never changed.

De ja vu ! . Who else feels history is about repeating itself. cheesy

The amt of wailing wey you go wail for February/March after the election, e go sweet me die I tell you.

1 Like

Re: PDP Using Old Pictures To Show Massive Crowd At Uyo Campaign Flag Off by owiko(m): 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
#BUSTED grin angry angry
Re: PDP Using Old Pictures To Show Massive Crowd At Uyo Campaign Flag Off by goshikid: 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
The way I hate this zombiedient ehn, if obi loss this election ehn, una go cry for this Nairaland. I go troll craze comot from una body

cheesy Chest beaters, shame on you all

Atiku is coming
Re: PDP Using Old Pictures To Show Massive Crowd At Uyo Campaign Flag Off by Unseen(m): 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
9jahotblog:

I no Sabi your wall or whatever.... Post it here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Party Hit 10,000, 000+ Members With Pvc / Tinubu Disappointed Me - Kunle Rasheed / "Don't Jail Me Until 4.30pm, Please...." Doyin Okupe Begs Prison Warders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.