Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Nigerian Man Defrauds Several US Banks After Presenting Himself As Yoruba Deity - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Defrauds Several US Banks After Presenting Himself As Yoruba Deity (59447 Views)

White Canadian Man Defrauds 515 Nigerians, Others Of $29 Million (pics) / Man Defrauds US-Based Online Girlfriend With The Help Of A Lady And Another Man / Nigerian Man Defrauds Red Cross By Claiming To Be A Hurricane Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Defrauds Several US Banks After Presenting Himself As Yoruba Deity by Hussein035: 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
boldking:
One thing I noticed is that Yoruba are playing tribal politics which is very bad, how can a pastor and singer portable say he can only vote for TINUBU because he is Yoruba and all Yoruba people should vote only TINUBU

Campaign has started and we’re all seeing it clearly that the big names in Yoruba are sticking to that old for nothing shameless owner of Lagos

I don't understand your complain, are you people not canvassing for all Igbo and christians to vote Obi

Respect yourself ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Defrauds Several US Banks After Presenting Himself As Yoruba Deity by Mayeldah(m): 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
headboyprince:

Keep your mouth shut angrynobody is too smart not to be scammed. Anyone can be scammed just like anyone can be robbed...you can only escape scamming through experience...

Don't you see how Bihari and apc scammed Nigerians cheesy MMM too scammed millions of Nigeria's in 2017 remember just one man scammed millions of Nigeria's grin

At least white people fight back and quickly block loopholes of scam but Nigerians will still fall for another scam of a president next year and hope for another 4 years to get scammed again.. grin

Well, not when this has been happening for ages, maybe na charm these boys dey use on them, I can't fall for a romance scam not even when the idiot calls me on phone and we speak regularly. If even if he uses a voice changer, I go catch am.

For your information, Buhari never scammed me, I never voted for him in 2015 and 2019. I don't do ponzi either.
Re: Nigerian Man Defrauds Several US Banks After Presenting Himself As Yoruba Deity by jrusky(m): 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
Tenses:
Like Kelvin E Robert like Musiliu Amusan

Like Bola Tinubu like Yekini Amode

And yet you want them to vote for you stupid obi baa?

You are so silly, disgusting and lack proper home training see as you threw insult without using your empty brain.
Re: Nigerian Man Defrauds Several US Banks After Presenting Himself As Yoruba Deity by Johel(m): 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2022
headboyprince:

Lies no tribe in Nigeria does fraud like youruba.. name top 10 fraudsters, I promise you 8 or 9 are afonjas grin

But they all said Igbos are most fraudulent, I start to wonder whom the king of fraud is if not Mr agbado himself TINUBU, some of Nigeria's biggest cyber thief is who again if not hushpuppi...still an afonja....yet agbado hoodlums will be drinking sniper on igbos, like say all tribes no get their own for body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Defrauds Several US Banks After Presenting Himself As Yoruba Deity by Goalnaldo(m): 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2022
Satan really has a throne in Nigeria. Nigerians really possess one of the qualities listed in the book of proverbs; HEARTS THAT DEVICES WEEKEND SCHEMES!
Re: Nigerian Man Defrauds Several US Banks After Presenting Himself As Yoruba Deity by ecomalchemistt(m): 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2022
Agba BALLER !!!
Re: Nigerian Man Defrauds Several US Banks After Presenting Himself As Yoruba Deity by Omoluabi16(m): 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
We are omoluabis. Yoruba l'agba.
Re: Nigerian Man Defrauds Several US Banks After Presenting Himself As Yoruba Deity by alimiadedayo1: 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
boldking:
One thing I noticed is that Yoruba are playing tribal politics which is very bad, how can a pastor and singer portable say he can only vote for TINUBU because he is Yoruba and all Yoruba people should vote only TINUBU

Campaign has started and we’re all seeing it clearly that the big names in Yoruba are sticking to that old for nothing shameless owner of Lagos
shut up what about p square and okonkwo and likes of flavour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Defrauds Several US Banks After Presenting Himself As Yoruba Deity by Akmahoghany: 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
boldking:

How is that your problem? Tell big names in your region too to vote for your nonsense candidate. Case closed!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Defrauds Several US Banks After Presenting Himself As Yoruba Deity by ZombieSlayer1: 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
Dikaveli:

Call the tribe and not nigeria

You were disgraced because you didn't see an Igbo name
Don't mind the fool. If it was an Igbo name you'll see these useless urchins masturbating furiously on frontpage

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Defrauds Several US Banks After Presenting Himself As Yoruba Deity by R0LL0N(m): 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
kponkedenge:
I'll never understand how someone will migrate to the US where there are countless of legit businesses and jobs you can do, and then decide to go the way of fraud, knowing fully well that you will be caught.

It just beats my imagination.

The truth is that our country men are lazy, they no won pack oyinbo shit.
Re: Nigerian Man Defrauds Several US Banks After Presenting Himself As Yoruba Deity by Sheggy13(m): 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
boldking:

Stop deceiving yourself. Every tribe in Nigeria play tribal politics but I understand you lots love to point fingers at Yorubas. The Igbo celebrities and people running after Peter Obi today, tell me why they're doing so if not for tribal politics. Some of these people insulted Obi for poor performance when he governor of Anambra but suddenly he has become the S.I unit of competence to them. Tell me what that is if not tribal politics. There are an appreciable number of Yoruba celebs and people openly supporting Peter Obi. Can you say the same for their Igbo counterparts supporting Tinubu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Defrauds Several US Banks After Presenting Himself As Yoruba Deity by 2rez: 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
Una when dey use God name dey lie, dey do rubbish, dey do coverups, when be say una no even rate God, make una continue. The next breeze when go blow go expose una ynash...
Re: Nigerian Man Defrauds Several US Banks After Presenting Himself As Yoruba Deity by Minatouchiha(m): 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
SmartPolician:
A typical Nigerian is evil. If humans could make hellfire without dying, Nigerians would even make efforts to defraud the Satan in hellfire undecided

Nigerians became terrible when family values and public institutions failed. This country is so broken that its people even export crime and cultism.

Bad mouth guy. You killed it
Re: Nigerian Man Defrauds Several US Banks After Presenting Himself As Yoruba Deity by 2rez: 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Nigerian bloggers will use headlines that has nothing to do with a post

They are unfortunate entities. Scammers everywhere in different forms. God help us oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Defrauds Several US Banks After Presenting Himself As Yoruba Deity by Nicepoker(m): 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
Ramon Abbas don get bunk mate
Re: Nigerian Man Defrauds Several US Banks After Presenting Himself As Yoruba Deity by dfrost: 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2022
kponkedenge:
I'll never understand how someone will migrate to the US where there are countless of legit businesses and jobs you can do, and then decide to go the way of fraud, knowing fully well that you will be caught.

It just beats my imagination.

So he can come back and use the ill-gotten wealth to intimidate others. Typical angry
Re: Nigerian Man Defrauds Several US Banks After Presenting Himself As Yoruba Deity by Successfulben: 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2022
The stupid man will wrot in jail and ifa will not be able to save him angry
Re: Nigerian Man Defrauds Several US Banks After Presenting Himself As Yoruba Deity by Probz(m): 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2022
If he was Igbo the patent tribalism would be rolling in.
Re: Nigerian Man Defrauds Several US Banks After Presenting Himself As Yoruba Deity by Okwuapkunaonu(m): 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2022
dre11:
Nigerian Man Defrauds Several US Banks After Presenting Himself As Yoruba Deity, Ifaolokun

https://saharareporters.com/2022/10/10/nigerian-man-defrauds-several-us-banks-after-presenting-himself-yoruba-deity-ifaolokun

Where are all these idiotic clowns that are good in checking names? You thought it was igbo man right?
Re: Nigerian Man Defrauds Several US Banks After Presenting Himself As Yoruba Deity by Yorubanza: 8:49pm On Oct 10, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Ibo Amaka
thunder strike you there yaroba pig
Re: Nigerian Man Defrauds Several US Banks After Presenting Himself As Yoruba Deity by Yorubanza: 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:
See weting Emeka go do for U.S. grin grin grin
Abokiii malu

thunder strike you there musa, Almajiri pig
Re: Nigerian Man Defrauds Several US Banks After Presenting Himself As Yoruba Deity by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
dre11:
Nigerian Man Defrauds Several US Banks After Presenting Himself As Yoruba Deity, Ifaolokun

https://saharareporters.com/2022/10/10/nigerian-man-defrauds-several-us-banks-after-presenting-himself-yoruba-deity-ifaolokun

We thank God they are bringing America news to Nairaland now.

Yesterday, it was the story of a Pilot trainee that killed her instructor during training . The good thing about both News is that it involved Maryland in USA. The trainee pilot , a Nigerian is Maryland Citizen. This man also lives in Maryland and they are both Nigerians from the same tribe.

On Facebook, we have people that have created several accounts to tell the whole world their history. They have over twenty different accounts to give historical accounts of their people. Telling the history of their ancestors and communities to the world. Psychological warfare often comes from frustration. It is even worse when the other people never knew such people existed and never knew such psychological warfare is taking place.
Re: Nigerian Man Defrauds Several US Banks After Presenting Himself As Yoruba Deity by treatise: 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
dre11:

.... And they believed him?
Re: Nigerian Man Defrauds Several US Banks After Presenting Himself As Yoruba Deity by dami2boi(m): 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2022
Living deity
Re: Nigerian Man Defrauds Several US Banks After Presenting Himself As Yoruba Deity by Thomthom(m): 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
SmartPolician:
A typical Nigerian is evil. If humans could make hellfire without dying, Nigerians would even make efforts to defraud the Satan in hellfire undecided

Nigerians became terrible when family values and public institutions failed. This country is so broken that its people even export crime and cultism.
I tell you.. A Nigeria Blood is becoming very dangerous by the day.
Re: Nigerian Man Defrauds Several US Banks After Presenting Himself As Yoruba Deity by shortIGBOman: 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
Yorubanza:
Abokiii malu

thunder strike you there musa, Almajiri pig

I am a first Class citizen of this Country, but you are not. Me and you no dey the same level. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Defrauds Several US Banks After Presenting Himself As Yoruba Deity by mercysamuelson(m): 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
simplepee

Oloshi yahoo boy. Nor go find work.

No mind am, he go soon get caught by my American fbi like they did caught his brother Hush puppy who is in my backyard jail in LA, California. E brain never set before I think.
Re: Nigerian Man Defrauds Several US Banks After Presenting Himself As Yoruba Deity by blueAgent(m): 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hmm!!! Na them���
Re: Nigerian Man Defrauds Several US Banks After Presenting Himself As Yoruba Deity by Ujm1: 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Defrauds Several US Banks After Presenting Himself As Yoruba Deity by emonis88: 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2022
Sheggy13:

Stop deceiving yourself. Every tribe in Nigeria play tribal politics but I understand you lots love to point fingers at Yorubas. The Igbo celebrities and people running after Peter Obi today, tell me why they're doing so if not for tribal politics. Some of these people insulted Obi for poor performance when he governor of Anambra but suddenly he has become the S.I unit of competence to them. Tell me what that is if not tribal politics. There are an appreciable number of Yoruba celebs and people openly supporting Peter Obi. Can you say the same for their Igbo counterparts supporting Tinubu?
Pls who is Zack orji? A Yoruba man? N Joe Igbokwe? A Yoruba man too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) / Two Nigerians Arrested By INTERPOL Fo‎r ‎€14.7 Million COVID-19 Scam (pic) / Fulani Herdsmen Burn Church And Kill Worshippers In Kajuru, Kaduna (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.