Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

How You Can Download Twitter Videos - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How You Can Download Twitter Videos (271 Views)

Is It True VPS Can Download Files For Free?? If Yes How?? / I Need A Web Designer Who Can Download A Website And Upload It To Another Domain / Learn How You Can Download Any Paid Online Tutorial/course For FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Download Twitter Videos by mike272(m): 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
Here is how you can quickly download videos from Twitter for your personal use.
Just open the Tweet with the video. Left click any part of the preview video before it starts playing to copy the link. If you are using mobile device. Just press down any part of the preview video for a 2 or three seconds to copy the link.

After copying the video link, proceed www.downloadtwitter.video and enter the link in the download bar then press download to download the video into your phone.
Re: How You Can Download Twitter Videos by mike272(m): 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2022

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone Who Can Ping Address On Google Maps / Seo / My Website Keeps Telling Me Site Can't Be Reached. What Could Be The Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.