Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

I Have Not Eaten For 5days! Dying Of Hunger! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Have Not Eaten For 5days! Dying Of Hunger! (1083 Views)

ATS Accountant/junior Accountant Wanted For 5days Work / FG Wants Me To Die Of Hunger. Npower Workers Owed 3 Months Salary / I'm Dying Of Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Not Eaten For 5days! Dying Of Hunger! by Affliatechris01(f): 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2022
It no longer news that living comfortably is very difficult these days due to current inflation, depreciation of naira etc.

But one thing a lot of people fail to understand is regardless of situation of things everyone is Responsibile for the outcome of his or her own life.

Am just using this medium to advice us, there are great opportunities you can explore! Don't wait until things turn sour before taking the steps if you can

I met this young lady and told her of some amazing Opportunities, when she eventually had the means to do it, she didn't again! See below!

Re: I Have Not Eaten For 5days! Dying Of Hunger! by Affliatechris01(f): 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
Once you see a good opportunity that can lift you out of trenches, grab it even if it means a sacrificing on your part.

Most people pass through a lot but rose by sacrificing!

Low content books on amazon is one great way anyone with a smart phone can gradually leave the trenches.

Connect with me
On whatsapp
+2-3-4-8-0-3-4-1-9-9-2-1-0
Re: I Have Not Eaten For 5days! Dying Of Hunger! by Affliatechris01(f): 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
I know a guy who went into bricklaying: carrying sand, cement for people to gather some cash he can use for e-commerce

Today he ride fast cars, doing so well! If he didn't tell you his story you won't know.

Don't shy away from things that can benefit you, you are Responsibile for the outcome of your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Eaten For 5days! Dying Of Hunger! by Affliatechris01(f): 4:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
This is how people just like you smile banking cool cash from books they did not even write themselves

Connect with me
On whatsapp
+2-3-4-8-0-3-4-1-9-9-2-1-0

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Eaten For 5days! Dying Of Hunger! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
You are mad, empty stomach and affiliate marketing don't go together.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Eaten For 5days! Dying Of Hunger! by fman(m): 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2022
Antimarraige:
You are mad, empty stomach and affiliate marketing don't go together.
I swear

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Eaten For 5days! Dying Of Hunger! by Onnasucs1(m): 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
You're a terrible human being

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Eaten For 5days! Dying Of Hunger! by Affliatechris01(f): 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
When you understand that you need to plan your life ahead, then you will be sensible!

The reason you are still behind is because you aren't thinking, planning and working towards getting out of trenches...and hunger will continue
Re: I Have Not Eaten For 5days! Dying Of Hunger! by ASAPFERG1: 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2022
Useless scammer

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Eaten For 5days! Dying Of Hunger! by Talktalk2022: 1:25am On Oct 11, 2022
Ponzi scam system
SCAMMERS

Re: I Have Not Eaten For 5days! Dying Of Hunger! by Affliatechris01(f): 11:07am On Oct 11, 2022
Talktalk2022:
Ponzi scam system
SCAMMERS
that what you have been saying,it not new! When you see a real scam you won't know cos you don't have sense to identify it
Re: I Have Not Eaten For 5days! Dying Of Hunger! by Affliatechris01(f): 11:11am On Oct 11, 2022
Many people are suffering from ignorance! And because they can't do their own personal research they end up complaining about what they should have taken actions for.

Like you don't know amazon shey? Or you don't know publishing!

Later you will result to begging online when you won't do the right thing
Re: I Have Not Eaten For 5days! Dying Of Hunger! by Talktalk2022: 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2022
You when get sense Dey nairaland Dey find maga to pay for registration of affiliate marketing
Well done oo
Madam ponzi

Affliatechris01:
that what you have been saying,it not new! When you see a real scam you won't know cos you don't have sense to identify it

Re: I Have Not Eaten For 5days! Dying Of Hunger! by Affliatechris01(f): 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2022
Here is how non writers publish and earn royalties without having to write a single word.

The opportunity is available for serious minded people only

(1) (Reply)

Is Dr Hope / Bayelsa Now Connected 2 Phcn / German Engr. Seeks Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.