Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Video Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Inyi Police Division, Enugu (Pics, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Inyi Police Division, Enugu (Pics, Video) (31646 Views)

3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Enugu (Pics, Video) / Nigeria Army,82 Division Enugu Get New GOC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Inyi Police Division, Enugu (Pics, Video) by Iziquiel(m): 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2022
Wisetrue99:

Who is behind it They are wiping away Christians and carry a truck load of their members to the place!

We might think that February is very close, but these people are causing distractions and carrying out their plans

When power dey for terrorist hands, only God can help us!

Buhari or whatever he is will never end well!
Please shut up! Did you not read or hear the guy behind the camera say that those hoodlums are Ibos?

Make una continue dey blame outsiders for the evil una dey perpetrate against una Brothers and sisters.

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Inyi Police Division, Enugu (Pics, Video) by Urheadmaster(m): 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
OdefaGirl:

No.... I don't support that.

Who support it before.

I was only making reference tongue undecided
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Inyi Police Division, Enugu (Pics, Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
This is annoying oo. In as much as these uniform men have part of the blame to take.... but this is not the best way please.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Inyi Police Division, Enugu (Pics, Video) by Jemex003: 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
Urheadmaster:

grin

The one you bought for me

I will use it and finish you one time

I don't need to chase you tongue

Both you, your father, your mother, your entire family, your village, your generation can’t even raise your hand up to me LOL abi una wan die like dog? You know your mate to chase with cutlass you only try your nonsense in your cursed lands. Just continue your stupidity in your region till all una ladies move here for Olosho including your sisters and daughters if you even have one sef
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Inyi Police Division, Enugu (Pics, Video) by SenatePresdo(m): 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Zombidients.
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary will be quite as usual on this. These are some of his IPOB Zombidients.

What did Tinubu say when Wakili pursued Yorubas to Cotonou IDP camp?

Ode!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Inyi Police Division, Enugu (Pics, Video) by Urheadmaster(m): 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2022
Jemex003:

Both you, your father, your mother, your entire family, your village, your generation can’t even raise your hand up to me LOL abi una wan die like dog? You know your mate to chase with cutlass you only try your nonsense in your cursed lands. Just continue your stupidity in your region till all una ladies move here for Olosho including your sisters and daughters if you even have one sef

Do me a favour, take a pill and ease your headache

Or better still go hug transformer tongue
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Inyi Police Division, Enugu (Pics, Video) by Jemex003: 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Do me a favour, take a pill and ease your headache

Or better still go hug transformer tongue

My best pill right now is for you to hug the transformer and Nigerian officer should post your pictures on here
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Inyi Police Division, Enugu (Pics, Video) by Urheadmaster(m): 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
Jemex003:

My best pill right now is for you to hug the transformer and Nigerian officer should post your pictures on here

You are still talking

Go and hug transformer and shut up tongue
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Inyi Police Division, Enugu (Pics, Video) by Jemex003: 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2022
Urheadmaster:

You are still talking

Go and hug transformer and shut up tongue

I want to see how your dead body will look like the killing in Enugu. Idiot foolish boy from foolish barbarian parent
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Inyi Police Division, Enugu (Pics, Video) by Albertgr8: 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2022
This means say no to Nigeria
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Inyi Police Division, Enugu (Pics, Video) by naijapips04: 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2022
PROUDIGBO:
Hope everyone can see how the OP gets off on creating threads on attacks and murder in the south-east!? Didn’t click on his useless video clip, but i can see they’ve already tagged the attackers as ‘secessionists’ and ‘Biafrans’! And doesn’t it strike you as odd that they’re so interested to get their murders and attacks filmed….and that the OP and his ilk (like the udele/oyigboupdate…who is most likely one and the same schmuck) are first in line to get a copy delivered to them!?

Either a lot of Igbo (primarily our elite) are too naive and trust there is ‘justice’ and ‘rule of law’ in Nigeria….or they know what’s going on (that Alaigbo is being attacked by non-Igbo infiltrators into the region) but choose to pretend not to know so the don’t upset the apple cart!

Watch the video ofeke and save yourself from this ignorant take. Your community Igbo .en and women were hailing them as umu agu, ndi obodo.

Until it's get to your family, you won't have sense .

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Inyi Police Division, Enugu (Pics, Video) by generalwo(m): 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
Urheadmaster:
This is when the hunters became meat for the bush meat.

Nigeria police men thinks by putting on camouflage and harassing innocent citizens is their top priority

Let them taste what they've been doing to the innocent citizens as unknown gunmen are there to do justice on behalf of Nigerians undecided
.... Will you say the same if your father or brother was an officer in that police station?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Inyi Police Division, Enugu (Pics, Video) by ufuosman(m): 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
Dis men no one rest
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Inyi Police Division, Enugu (Pics, Video) by Urheadmaster(m): 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2022
Jemex003:

I want to see how your dead body will look like the killing in Enugu. Idiot foolish boy from foolish barbarian parent

Oga me i done move

Be there salivating like a an epileptic patient you are tongue undecided
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Inyi Police Division, Enugu (Pics, Video) by ofoka: 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2022
Unfortunate
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Inyi Police Division, Enugu (Pics, Video) by MirrorD(m): 7:49pm On Oct 10, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Nigeria police men thinks by putting on camouflage and harassing innocent citizens is their top priority

Let them taste what they've been doing to the innocent citizens as unknown gunmen are there to do justice on behalf of Nigerians undecided
You are worse than those unknown gunmen and you shall meet your end by their hands.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Inyi Police Division, Enugu (Pics, Video) by Urheadmaster(m): 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2022
MirrorD:
You are worse than those unknown gunmen and you shall meet your end by their hands.

You can now go and hug transformer for your own good tongue undecided
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Inyi Police Division, Enugu (Pics, Video) by Ossaiman(m): 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
Pardon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!!
Urheadmaster:

Let them taste what they've been doing to the innocent citizens as unknown gunmen are there to do justice to them on behalf of Nigerians undecided
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Inyi Police Division, Enugu (Pics, Video) by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
You can't be killing Nigeria police now, this is totally rubbish
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Inyi Police Division, Enugu (Pics, Video) by tunjijones(m): 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
PROUDIGBO:
Hope everyone can see how the OP gets off on creating threads on attacks and murder in the south-east!? Didn’t click on his useless video clip, but i can see they’ve already tagged the attackers as ‘secessionists’ and ‘Biafrans’! And doesn’t it strike you as odd that they’re so interested to get their murders and attacks filmed….and that the OP and his ilk (like the udele/oyigboupdate…who is most likely one and the same schmuck) are first in line to get a copy delivered to them!?

Either a lot of Igbo (primarily our elite) are too naive and trust there is ‘justice’ and ‘rule of law’ in Nigeria….or they know what’s going on (that Alaigbo is being attacked by non-Igbo infiltrators into the region) but choose to pretend not to know so the don’t upset the apple cart!

Hogwash
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Inyi Police Division, Enugu (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Let them taste what they've been doing to the innocent citizens as unknown gunmen are there to do justice to them on behalf of Nigerians undecided
no sane person would justify this murderous act
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Inyi Police Division, Enugu (Pics, Video) by fubsy: 8:38pm On Oct 10, 2022
When will there be sincere attempt to resolve the lingering security problems in this country?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Inyi Police Division, Enugu (Pics, Video) by Felimax(m): 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2022
Ade3131:

And who the fvck told you these people you mentioned are going to restructure Nigeria?

Those who are the direct beneficiary of this corrupt system will never change the status quo. Not even Peter Obi will. They're all birds of a feather. Believe any politician at your own peril.

Hmm! You just cannot read the hand written on the wall.
It is deliberate and they will do it. The country will be restructured.
You will somebody said it on Nairaland cos then you will not remember me.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Inyi Police Division, Enugu (Pics, Video) by tamdun: 9:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Tinuburians and their druglord are behind this.
at least pretend to be intelligent once, na Tinubu say make una dey cannibalize unaself?
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Inyi Police Division, Enugu (Pics, Video) by Etimemy: 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
Urheadmaster:

If it pain you

Go and hug transformer tongue
Check your brain � again
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Inyi Police Division, Enugu (Pics, Video) by ejike714: 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
Igbo land is under siege.Igbo land is under siege....
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Inyi Police Division, Enugu (Pics, Video) by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
naijapips04:

Watch the video ofeke and save yourself from this ignorant take. Your community Igbo .en and women were hailing them as umu agu, ndi obodo.

Until it's get to your family, you won't have sense .

Watch which video, you diseased swine?! I don’t need to watch that contrived rubbish to know it was the handwork of non-Igbo northern elements embedded in Alaigbo!

Your pea brain is incapable of deductive reasoning or taking a nuanced approach to analysing issues such as this! For you, once you hear of targeted murders of security personnel or any high-profile individual in the south-east…automatically, ‘it’s IPOB’! The same IPOB that has, time without number, washed their hands off the ongoing high spate of insecurity in the south-east with Mazi Kanu even appealing for an end to the murders in the region….if the perpetuators happened to be Igbo!

Your mission on this forum is to come on nairaland to shed your useless crocodile tears and feign self-righteous indignation once another report of murders carried out in the south-east reaches nairaland and hits front-page at the speed of light! Your bigoted self….and your murderous ilk were nowhere to be found to express similar outrage when all those state-sanctioned murders were being visited on Ndigbo since the despot Buharis’ first term in office, when he sent his Fulani soldiers down to the south-east to shoot innocent and peaceful agitators in cold blood!? If any Igbo are going about murdering security personnel, it’s unfortunate, but did you fools calculate that all those Igbo you were mowing down in their prime could have siblings and relatives who love them!? Now the chickens may have come home to roost, you suddenly discovered where you kept your moral compass!

I heard one fool declare with mirth that with these killings of security personnel, that they’re now posting Igbo police down to the south-east….obviously, to be used as cannon fodder! Can you imagine what the response to the killings in the south-east by this utterly wicked Buhari gov’t is!? Instead of trying to address the root cause of the problem, their answer is to send mainly/only Igbo officers down to the south-east! If this turns out to be true, i wouldn’t be surprised it’s happening! Buhari and his fellow Fulani hegemonics would rather more Igbo are murdered than entertain the thought of releasing Mazi Kanu….thereby putting an immediate stop to the targeted murders in the region! With Mazi Kanu’ released, any Igbo elements targeting security personnel would be appealed upon to stop…..likewise, the murderous infiltrators into the region, 5th columnists and efulefu/sabo bastards like ekpa et-al, wouldn’t have any excuse to go out and murder innocent Igbo just to pin the blame on IPOB!

A nuanced analysis of these recent targeted attacks on security personnel and formations would tell you that if the incident is conveniently recorded by a ‘foolhardy’ bystander who would rather prefer to boldly record the actions of the murderers instead of engaging in osondu….if the attackers allow the filming to be done…..if said recording somehow-somehow is first gotten by oyiboupdate, udele and the OP (who are either the same person or are all in cahoots)….if a thread is opened on the matter and rushed to front-page at the speed of light, after just 4 or 5 comments….and if the usual bigoted suspects fall in to cry their usual crocodile tears and give their unsolicited two cents on south-east affairs when their own regions are facing similar or worse fates….if all these occur, then in all likelihood the attack was a false-flag operation aimed at either ‘justifying’ the ‘terrorist’ tag pinned on Mazi Kanu and IPOB (they need the recording of the event for purposes of driving their propaganda and false narratives), or it was done with the aim of driving and sustaining the high spate of insecurity they have engineered in the region with an eye on the 2023 elections!

If however, there’s a news report of targeted attacks on either a checkpoint or police station…not conveniently recorded and with lives lost, then there’s a slim possibility the attackers could be misguided and grieving Igbo elements out to avenge the state-sanctioned murder of loved ones!

I also hear it being said that the cheering of the attackers by bystanders is proof the attackers were Igbo and that Ndigbo support’ the killings! What utter bullshit! If masked assassins suddenly appear where you are and murder security personnel standing next to you, would you want to antagonise them by either maintaining a stony silence and giving them a disapproving corner-eye look….or would you pretend to cheer them in the hopes they would only target the security personnel and leave the rest of una alive!? I can tell you for free that Ndigbo would much prefer a return to the relatively peaceful pre-Buhari/Uzodinma years than to have all these senseless murders occurring in their region…or any other region for that matter!
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Inyi Police Division, Enugu (Pics, Video) by Curious345: 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
Sick
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Inyi Police Division, Enugu (Pics, Video) by Ujm1: 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Inyi Police Division, Enugu (Pics, Video) by naijapips04: 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

Watch which video, you diseased swine?! I don’t need to watch that contrived rubbish to know it was the handwork of non-Igbo northern elements embedded in Alaigbo!

Your pea brain is incapable of deductive reasoning or taking a nuanced approach to analysing issues such as this! For you, once you hear of targeted murders of security personnel or any high-profile individual in the south-east…automatically, ‘it’s IPOB’! The same IPOB that has, time without number, washed their hands off the ongoing high spate of insecurity in the south-east with Mazi Kanu even appealing for an end to the murders in the region….if the perpetuators happened to be Igbo!

Your mission on this forum is to come on nairaland to shed your useless crocodile tears and feign self-righteous indignation once another report of murders carried out in the south-east reaches nairaland and hits front-page at the speed of light! Your bigoted self….and your murderous ilk were nowhere to be found to express similar outrage when all those state-sanctioned murders were being visited on Ndigbo since the despot Buharis’ first term in office, when he sent his Fulani soldiers down to the south-east to shoot innocent and peaceful agitators in cold blood!? If any Igbo are going about murdering security personnel, it’s unfortunate, but did you fools calculate that all those Igbo you were mowing down in their prime could have siblings and relatives who love them!? Now the chickens may have come home to roost, you suddenly discovered where you kept your moral compass!

I heard one fool declare with mirth that with these killings of security personnel, that they’re now posting Igbo police down to the south-east….obviously, to be used as cannon fodder! Can you imagine what the response to the killings in the south-east by this utterly wicked Buhari gov’t is!? Instead of trying to address the root cause of the problem, their answer is to send mainly/only Igbo officers down to the south-east! If this turns out to be true, i wouldn’t be surprised it’s happening! Buhari and his fellow Fulani hegemonics would rather more Igbo are murdered than entertain the thought of releasing Mazi Kanu….thereby putting an immediate stop to the targeted murders in the region! With Mazi Kanu’ released, any Igbo elements targeting security personnel would be appealed upon to stop…..likewise, the murderous infiltrators into the region, 5th columnists and efulefu/sabo bastards like ekpa et-al, wouldn’t have any excuse to go out and murder innocent Igbo just to pin the blame on IPOB!

A nuanced analysis of these recent targeted attacks on security personnel and formations would tell you that if the incident is conveniently recorded by a ‘foolhardy’ bystander who would rather prefer to boldly record the actions of the murderers instead of engaging in osondu….if the attackers allow the filming to be done…..if said recording somehow-somehow is first gotten by oyiboupdate, udele and the OP (who are either the same person or are all in cahoots)….if a thread is opened on the matter and rushed to front-page at the speed of light, after just 4 or 5 comments….and if the usual bigoted suspects fall in to cry their usual crocodile tears and give their unsolicited two cents on south-east affairs when their own regions are facing similar or worse fates….if all these occur, then in all likelihood the attack was a false-flag operation aimed at either ‘justifying’ the ‘terrorist’ tag pinned on Mazi Kanu and IPOB (they need the recording of the event for purposes of driving their propaganda and false narratives), or it was done with the aim of driving and sustaining the high spate of insecurity they have engineered in the region with an eye on the 2023 elections!

If however, there’s a news report of targeted attacks on either a checkpoint or police station…not conveniently recorded and with lives lost, then there’s a slim possibility the attackers could be misguided and grieving Igbo elements out to avenge the state-sanctioned murder of loved ones!

I also hear it being said that the cheering of the attackers by bystanders is proof the attackers were Igbo and that Ndigbo support’ the killings! What utter bullshit! If masked assassins suddenly appear where you are and murder security personnel standing next to you, would you want to antagonise them by either maintaining a stony silence and giving them a disapproving corner-eye look….or would you pretend to cheer them in the hopes they would only target the security personnel and leave the rest of una alive!? I can tell you for free that Ndigbo would much prefer a return to the relatively peaceful pre-Buhari/Uzodinma years than to have all these senseless murders occurring in their region…or any other region for that matter!

All verbose, no sense. Ofeke watch the video and hear your people hailing your perceived non Igbos. I can beat my chest that you are not anywhere near igboland. Keep denying what is clear to anyone with half a sense. Igbos are killing Igbos. Igbos are killing security agencies. Like I mentioned, keep denying until it gets to your mother and father. Then all this your grammar will make better sense.

I've seen some many useless words in my entire life.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Inyi Police Division, Enugu (Pics, Video) by FuckOsuPigs: 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Wetin concern us...so far it's in the SE. Let the entire region burn. In fact let them behead all their governors.

We go watch am for YouTube for our viewing pleasure.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Inyi Police Division, Enugu (Pics, Video) by Igbojew: 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Zombidients.
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary will be quite as usual on this. These are some of his IPOB Zombidients.
We like your tears and we need more of it.Pathetic unity beggar...........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Jelani Aliyu To Head Nigeria’s Automotive / Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister / Throwback Video: Even Buhari Does Not Know The Meaning Of APC - Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.