Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? (496 Views)

Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome / Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) / Pastor Oyakhilome Loveworld Channel Sanctioned In UK Over COVID19, 5G Conspiracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by MiddleDimension: 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
I was watching an Oyakhilome's videoa while ago and it droped in my mind to ask this question.

So, I am wondering if 2 years on, you still believe all Oyakhs said about covid and all the other conspiracies?

@Joagbaje
@Righteousness
@donnie

do you also agree the world will end in 4, 6 or 10 years time?
Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by Kobojunkie: 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
MiddleDimension:
I was watching an Oyakhilome's videoa while ago and it droped in my mind to ask this question.

So, I am wondering if 2 years on, you still believe all Oyakhs said about covid and all the other conspiracies?
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by MiddleDimension: 9:56am On Oct 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

why are you laughing?
It is perfectly reasonable to ask if they still believe it 2 years on, right?
He has been coming up with the same things we have heard over time against Freemasonry.
Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by Honchoslim16(m): 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2022
You can't believe all that sh¡t.... You and I both know it's hogwash!
Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by Kobojunkie: 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2022
MiddleDimension:
why are you laughing?
It is perfectly reasonable to ask if they still believe it 2 years on, right?
He has been coming up with the same things we have heard over time against Freemasonry.
I am not one of the members in the particular man's churchian scheme, so allow me laugh abeg! undecided

Why not pull up one of the many threads from back then on the issue, and direct your "assault" at some of the particular monikers who claimed his 5G delusion made sense? Maybe you can get the thread going that way. grin
Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by Joagbaje(m): 5:53am On Feb 15, 2023
MiddleDimension:

@Joagbaje
@Righteousness
@donnie

All the conspiracies are true. Satan has b33n long in this to create a Hybrid generation, human cloning etc. There is a book I will admonish you read about the race of giants that once flooded the earth Title BEYOND FLESH AND BLOOD. authored by minister Dante forston
Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by OkCornel(m): 7:25am On Feb 15, 2023
Joagbaje:

All the conspiracies are true. Satan has b33n long in this to create a Hybrid generation, human cloning etc. There is a book I will admonish you read about the race of giants that once flooded the earth Title BEYOND FLESH AND BLOOD. authored by minister Dante forston

Was the 5G issue Chris Oyakhilome preached about true? Yes or No.
Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by OkCornel(m): 7:28am On Feb 15, 2023
OP, good question.

I think they (Oyakhilome’s followers) have moved on from that storyline as covid and lockdowns are now a thing of the past.

When something else pops up, be sure of another sensational storyline formulated to deceive the gullible.
Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by jaephoenix(m): 9:57am On Feb 15, 2023
Joagbaje:

So 5G and Covid are related? Humor me grin

1 Like

Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by MiddleDimension: 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
Joagbaje:

You also think the world will come to an end either in 4 years, or 6 years or will mot exceed 10 years? You believe god also gave Peter Obi a 5G wings to fly?

(1) (Reply)

Spell For Money Using Fanta / TB Joshua: The Posers That Won't Stop, Even After Death / New Christianity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.