Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Spell For Money Using Fanta - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spell For Money Using Fanta (498 Views)

Praying With Fanta Brings Endless Prosperity! — Lady / Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) / How To Cast Powerful Love Spell For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spell For Money Using Fanta by mide14(f): 10:41am On Dec 06, 2023
Are you in need of money or urgent 10,000 naira. Do you desire to do spells for yourself and watch it come alive? here is a quick and effective spell to do within the comfort of your home.

- Get a bottle of Fanta (the bottle)
- A bunch of Scent leaves
- Mix the 2 together then squeeze it or blend it together, then sieve out the liquid.
- Add six flower perfume (just 3 drops)
- Add a pinch of cinnamon
- Add a pinch of Nutmeg

Mix the liquid together with 3 drops of 6flower oil, pinch of cinnamon and pinch of nutmeg.

Use it to wash your face while you speak and decree for money to come to you.
NB: if you have sensitive skin, add the mix to your bath water.
Use early in the morning before sunrise.
what this spell does for you is this:
1) It will bring you favor.
2) It will make people to remember you
3) It is also good to use before an interview (You need favor during a job interview).

Please note: when praying and asking for money to come to you, do not specify the amount. Reason is, your helper may desire to favour you with an higher amount that you even asked for. One of my clients who gave his testimony from doing this spell actually received 500 dollars from a friend who had relocated to the United States. This was far higher than what he ever expected. So do not limit yourself when you doing spells for money and favor, you never know how rich you are in the spiritual and how much money is open to come to you.

Pictures of the ingredients are attached.

For consultation, healing, divination, money drawing rituals, customer attraction spells & rituals, and love spell. You cant contact me on WhatsApp - 09067322849
Prophetess Agnes

https://web.facebook.com/alspiritualmatter

Re: Spell For Money Using Fanta by greatnaija01: 10:49am On Dec 06, 2023
mide14:
Are you in need of money or urgent 10,000 naira. Do you desire to do spells for yourself and watch it come alive? here is a quick and effective spell to do within the comfort of your home.

- Get a bottle of Fanta (the bottle)
- A bunch of Scent leaves
- Mix the 2 together then squeeze it or blend it together, then sieve out the liquid.
- Add six flower perfume (just 3 drops)
- Add a pinch of cinnamon
- Add a pinch of Nutmeg

Mix the liquid together with 3 drops of 6flower oil, pinch of cinnamon and pinch of nutmeg.

Use it to wash your face while you speak and decree for money to come to you.
NB: if you have sensitive skin, add the mix to your bath water.
Use early in the morning before sunrise.
what this spell does for you is this:
1) It will bring you favor.
2) It will make people to remember you
3) It is also good to use before an interview (You need favor during a job interview).

Please note: when praying and asking for money to come to you, do not specify the amount. Reason is, your helper may desire to favour you with an higher amount that you even asked for. One of my clients who gave his testimony from doing this spell actually received 500 dollars from a friend who had relocated to the United States. This was far higher than what he ever expected. So do not limit yourself when you doing spells for money and favor, you never know how rich you are in the spiritual and how much money is open to come to you.

Pictures of the ingredients are attached.

For consultation, healing, divination, money drawing rituals, customer attraction spells & rituals, and love spell. You cant contact me on WhatsApp - 09067322849
Prophetess Agnes

https://web.facebook.com/alspiritualmatter

are you on INSTAGRAM?
Re: Spell For Money Using Fanta by Bliss52: 10:54am On Dec 06, 2023
cool

Yahoo boys no go dull this update

As I saw cinnamon and 6flowers oil I know say o.p Sabi work

Re: Spell For Money Using Fanta by mide14(f): 6:54pm On Apr 27
greatnaija01:

are you on INSTAGRAM?

Yes, I am.

Handle is - allspiritualmatter.

(1) (Reply)

Chat GPT Answer The Hell Question: Does Hell Exist? / Abel Damina Needs Our Prayers / Unexplained Mysteries (d Official X-file Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.