Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council (18321 Views)

South East Zonal APC Women Presidential Campaign Rally for BAT (Pictures) / APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) / Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by TeeKings: 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
[quote author=smile4kenn post=117446093]I don’t know who I should vote for between Sowere and kwankwaso

The solution Nigeria desperately needs can only be given by those candidates that majority of us perceived as insignificant in the race. I have been campaigning for Sowore and I will always give him my vote even if he contests a thousand times. When the time is right, Nigerians will understand how lucky they are to have such a person so daring to challenge the status quo and not mingle with them. I have been asking those set of people who always says Sowore help I’m bringing Buhari to office to provide just one of such support and campaigns by Sowore for Buhari but none has been able to provide one but are always quick to say he helped in bringing Buhari to power
Re: Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by Dapson73(m): 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2022
My love for the incoming first lady, Remi Tinubu in this picture is unquenchable...

2 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by Dapson73(m): 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2022
VTJN:
Tinubu is obviously the next president to succeed Buhari

I hope he lives up to expectations

Only ipob can disagree.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by ofuonyebi: 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2022
i have said it before...
the match has not even started
by the time the referee blows its whistle for 2023 election match
some contenders must have fallen down at the feet of Jagaban
just stop deceiving yourself, do you need a soothsayer to tell you who is the next president?

3 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by jrusky(m): 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2022
And some idiots thinking obi will be allow in to Aso Rock as president? I dey laugh in swahilli.

Buhari and cabal body language speak volume infact 100 years to this time obi will never be the president.

2 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by Dapson73(m): 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
I'm loving this.

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by DMerciful(m): 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2022
Tinubu is not physically fit health-wise, he will not be president for sure
VTJN:
not at all

Tinubu has gone to negotiate his presidency with the British

Tinubu is the next president to succeed Buhari
Re: Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by VTJN(m): 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
DMerciful:
Tinubu is not physically fit health-wise, he will not be president for sure
Go and tell the British otherwise then

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by ayo2008: 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
Africana1123:
Inauguration of the Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential campaign team at the Aso Villa Banquet Hall

Where is Her Excellency, Dolapo Osinbajo?
Re: Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by Realestatevixen: 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
reuben81:
This is party affairs it should not be held in presidential villa,this abuse of office

Exactly my thoughts too
Re: Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by ImperialYoruba: 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
adioolayi:
Aisha Buhari was there live...

...and this puts an end to all forms of insinuations on her stand concerning Tinubu/Shettima's tickets..

Some sort of huge boost for APC Campaign..

was hoping Aisha will campaign and vote for Obi.

Orisirisi! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by aalangel(f): 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Me too. grin

Ipob pigs right now

You fellow human being is a pig??
You call your fellow human being that kind of name because of politicians!
Re: Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by WithFact: 9:23pm On Oct 10, 2022
Our mandate

Re: Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by Mccullum: 9:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
smithsolord:
Nonsense bunch of miscreants

Progression of Tinubu's campaign strategies will kill you there grin
Re: Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by Mccullum: 9:27pm On Oct 10, 2022
Jagaban 2023 is a goal by the will of God.
Re: Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by DesignMaestro(m): 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hope '23......Vote competence, vote Tinubu.

Re: Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by MyAmericandream(f): 11:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Dis one wey Aisha dey there now, some people no go sleep tonight. Na so so curse and insult go full this thread. grin

Her appearance fit no reach belle na.
Re: Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by LeoDeKing: 11:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
MyAmericandream:

Her appearance fit no reach belle na.
Okay Chinedu.

Aisha Buhari is working for pandora hoebi.

Hope you are happy now.
Re: Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by MyAmericandream(f): 11:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Okay Chinedu.

Aisha Buhari is working for pandora hoebi.

Hope you are happy now.

I’m not even supporting any candidate. All of them have nothing to offer. I’m not even from the east, so stop this sarcasm. So any body who’s against your preferred candidate is Igbo? Ode!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oseloka Obaze Concedes Defeat: Press Release (Photos) / Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Soldier Pens Memorable Tribute / 2023: Obi-Datti Reacts To Alleged Violation Of Electoral Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.