Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,496 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Study In Bulgaria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In Bulgaria (1126 Views)

EU Blue Card With HND In Bulgaria / Is Any Nigerian Studying In Bulgaria? / Anyone In Bulgaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Bulgaria by BKN060: 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hello please I need help and Guardians I apply for University of economics varna on my own after doing the process I finally got the admission letter from bulgaria and the ministry of education
Now its visa time
I have 2 important questions
Please can I use my bank statement or my sponsor own
And again please how much should be in the account atleast like how many million
And the visa application form I'm confused
Please were should I fill please I understand some part some I don't please help me out biko

Photo below
Please which number should I fill I understand from 1-9
Thank you

Re: Study In Bulgaria by Rukey09(f): 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2022
please can you share the process. also interested
Re: Study In Bulgaria by BKN060: 8:06am On Oct 14, 2022
Yes it's very easy were can I chat you up
Re: Study In Bulgaria by mackay37(m): 9:25am On Oct 14, 2022
Very much easy, how did you apply and how long did it take to get your admission
Re: Study In Bulgaria by OneCandleAway(f): 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2022
BKN060:
Hello please I need help and Guardians I apply for University of economics varna on my own after doing the process I finally got the admission letter from bulgaria and the ministry of education
Now its visa time
I have 2 important questions
Please can I use my bank statement or my sponsor own
And again please how much should be in the account atleast like how many million
And the visa application form I'm confused
Please were should I fill please I understand some part some I don't please help me out biko

Photo below
Please which number should I fill I understand from 1-9
Thank you

You can have a sponsor and also include your own bank statement. If you have about 7 million in your sponsors account that's fine.

Fill the parts that need to be filled obviously. Keep your passport picture till you get to the embassy
Re: Study In Bulgaria by BKN060: 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
Rukey09:
please can you share the process. also interested
The process is every easy I apply University economics of verna I went to their Web site and get the international office Gmail I ask how can I apply the list to the document just waec doctor reference and statement from school for bachelor oo after then I did some stamping and legalization then forward it to the school directly via DHL then I wait for a month I got a mail I have Been accepted
Re: Study In Bulgaria by BKN060: 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
OneCandleAway:

You can have a sponsor and also include your own bank statement. If you have about 7 million in your sponsors account that's fine.

Fill the parts that need to be filled obviously. Keep your passport picture till you get to the embassy
Thank you very much I appreciate
Re: Study In Bulgaria by BKN060: 5:31pm On Oct 21, 2022
mackay37:
Very much easy, how did you apply and how long did it take to get your admission
The process is every easy I apply University economics of verna I went to their Web site and get the international office Gmail I ask how can I apply the list to the document just waec doctor reference and statement from school for bachelor oo after then I did some stamping and legalization then forward it to the school directly via DHL then I wait for a month I got a mail I have Been accepted
Re: Study In Bulgaria by OneCandleAway(f): 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2022
BKN060:

Thank you very much I appreciate

Have you been able to fill the form?
Re: Study In Bulgaria by BKN060: 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Have you been able to fill the form?
Yh I'm just waiting to get my bank statement ready
Re: Study In Bulgaria by IwasNeverGone: 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
BKN060:
How can I get statement from school for bachelor? I finished Secondary School 2014, will I go to my school and they will type it for me?
Re: Study In Bulgaria by BKN060: 1:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
IwasNeverGone:
How can I get statement from school for bachelor? I finished Secondary School 2014, will I go to my school and they will type it for me?
Yes you will go to the school they will help you do it very simple and straightforward

1 Like

Re: Study In Bulgaria by Meep123: 10:36am On Feb 20, 2023
I applied October also and haven’t gotten a response from embassy, send me your Whatapp number let’s talk

(1) (Reply)

Anti Japa But Yet You Dont Want Colonizers Removed / To Russia With Love With My Condolences As Russian Plane Crashes / Study At Canada, Finland, Sweden, Norway And Ukriane At Free Tutuition Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.