Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,384 members, 7,850,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:03 PM

Bandits Kill Freed Abuja-Kaduna Train Passenger In Kebbi - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Kill Freed Abuja-Kaduna Train Passenger In Kebbi (43154 Views)

Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) / LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video / Motorcyclist Kidnaps And Rapes Passenger In Oyo, Kills Her 5-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill Freed Abuja-Kaduna Train Passenger In Kebbi by onuman: 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

If he was one of those that voted in this catastrophic government then I have no R.I.P to waste, infact my joy now is boundless that he reaped bountifully what he sowed.

In 2015, they knew that APC is a pro-Jihadi political party.
They have reinforced the party's pro-Jihadi stance through the Tinubu/Shettima ticket.
What else do they need to demonstrate about APC's pro-Jihadi stance?

One of the earliest demands of Alhaji Tanko Mohammed, the CJN appointed by president Buhari was for Islamic sharia criminal justice system be included in Nigeria's Constitution.

In 2001,Muhammadu Buhari vowed before a large crowd of Muslim faithfuls that he would not stop until Islamic sharia criminal laws are applied in all the states of Nigeria.
Sharia criminal laws include stoning women to death for adultery, stoning blasphemers to death, cutting out the hands of thieves, among other harsh and outdated punishment systems.
The Tinubu/Shettima ticket finally exposed what APC stands for. Tinubu is very old, sickly and most fragile. Therefore Shettima was billed to ride piggyback to Aso Rock as Nigeria's next president on Tinubu.

Re: Bandits Kill Freed Abuja-Kaduna Train Passenger In Kebbi by Emman08: 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
Bloody hell
Re: Bandits Kill Freed Abuja-Kaduna Train Passenger In Kebbi by Nicepoker(m): 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2022
Wow betides APC and it's useless followers
Re: Bandits Kill Freed Abuja-Kaduna Train Passenger In Kebbi by GOCEO: 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

If he was one of those that voted in this catastrophic government then I have no R.I.P to waste, infact my joy now is boundless that he reaped bountifully what he sowed.
both you n the useless pple dat liked ur post are animals n shud be sent to d psychiatric unit. nonsense I know ur tribe now
Re: Bandits Kill Freed Abuja-Kaduna Train Passenger In Kebbi by micflo28(m): 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
He wants to enjoy peace when he voted for war and planning to repeat the mistake

Re: Bandits Kill Freed Abuja-Kaduna Train Passenger In Kebbi by David160(m): 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://leadership.ng/just-in-bandits-kill-freed-abuja-kaduna-train-passenger/

If u vote APC next year..

Thunder will continue to fire u and ur generation

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Freed Abuja-Kaduna Train Passenger In Kebbi by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2022
So pathetic. Buhari & his APC abandoned people that voted for them.

I remembered how they chanted "sai baba"
Re: Bandits Kill Freed Abuja-Kaduna Train Passenger In Kebbi by Munzy14(m): 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2022
Last night, I learnt a friend and a brother was part of those held captive since March.. undecided

One eye damaged after releasing them 4days ago.

We are running emergency contribution to assist his surgery.. lipsrsealed

The country is gone.
Re: Bandits Kill Freed Abuja-Kaduna Train Passenger In Kebbi by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

No na... That's harsh bro. You reason the matter.
Re: Bandits Kill Freed Abuja-Kaduna Train Passenger In Kebbi by Hydroxide(m): 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2022
Whatever begins in North should stay in North o
Re: Bandits Kill Freed Abuja-Kaduna Train Passenger In Kebbi by BeardedMeat(m): 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2022
goldfish27:
People still dey follow that hell called road?
Make I ask thebosstrevor
Re: Bandits Kill Freed Abuja-Kaduna Train Passenger In Kebbi by OdefaGirl(f): 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2022
Kaiii.... This is terrible.

Pity yourself and your family if no one else..... This government has failed us.
Re: Bandits Kill Freed Abuja-Kaduna Train Passenger In Kebbi by sameks08(m): 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2022
was he destined to die in the hands of the terrorist or what. is very disheartened to spend six months with the evil one and later die in their hands God forbid
Re: Bandits Kill Freed Abuja-Kaduna Train Passenger In Kebbi by blaise26abj(m): 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

This is not fair . Where we stand politically should not be a thing that removes our humanity to opposition when bad things happen . People like you can happily watch people kill whoever has opposing views to yours . You are no different from the people that killed Debora .
Re: Bandits Kill Freed Abuja-Kaduna Train Passenger In Kebbi by blaise26abj(m): 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
Munzy14:
Last night, I learnt a friend and a brother was part of those held captive since March.. undecided

One eye damaged after releasing them 4days ago.

We are running emergency contribution to assist his surgery.. lipsrsealed

The country is gone.

God be with him .insecurity in Nigeria is so terrible . May he be healed .
Re: Bandits Kill Freed Abuja-Kaduna Train Passenger In Kebbi by WithFact: 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

So the deceased reaped death he sew abi? That is good. You, your reaping time is near. Keep sowing every where including on social media. Your reaping is near in big turn.
Re: Bandits Kill Freed Abuja-Kaduna Train Passenger In Kebbi by Mcbayo(m): 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
seandurse:
God have mercy
Re: Bandits Kill Freed Abuja-Kaduna Train Passenger In Kebbi by timota(m): 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
Bodmum:
That's bad. Nigeria is hell, woe unto this evil government supporters.
And as many that will vote for the evil govt in 2023
Re: Bandits Kill Freed Abuja-Kaduna Train Passenger In Kebbi by mexioni(m): 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
Death was his destination.

His only mistake on life was being a Nigerian and remaining a Nigerian.

May his soul rest in peace.

This must be the worst 6 months in the lives of his family and friends.
Re: Bandits Kill Freed Abuja-Kaduna Train Passenger In Kebbi by Linesman(m): 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
E don Cast, Last, Last, na Everybody Go Chop Breakfast.
The Fire Wey Major General Mohammadu Buhari and His APCheats Lit For Nigeria Go Touch Everybody in Due Course.
After All the Stress and Trauma in the Frying Pan, He Still Ended Up in the Fire.
APCHEATS Has Nothing to Offer Nigerians Other than Prematured Death.
RIP to the Dead.
Please, Vote Wisely in Next Year's General Election.
Re: Bandits Kill Freed Abuja-Kaduna Train Passenger In Kebbi by SaturnNick(m): 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
Okay
Re: Bandits Kill Freed Abuja-Kaduna Train Passenger In Kebbi by OdefaGirl(f): 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
blaise26abj:

God be with him .insecurity in Nigeria is so terrible . May he be healed .

Who be healed? Dead man?
Re: Bandits Kill Freed Abuja-Kaduna Train Passenger In Kebbi by okorogodwin4(m): 9:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
APC government is evil on obi mandate I stand
Re: Bandits Kill Freed Abuja-Kaduna Train Passenger In Kebbi by HODcol: 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
MonkeyMods:
He was destined to be removed by men of the underworld

He is not really destined to be killed by bandits.
The government simply failed him, just like many Nigerians.
Re: Bandits Kill Freed Abuja-Kaduna Train Passenger In Kebbi by Chuksaluta(m): 9:23pm On Oct 10, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

This is a low from you.

May his soul rip
Re: Bandits Kill Freed Abuja-Kaduna Train Passenger In Kebbi by pacificom: 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
Perhaps he was the black sheep destined to die among the Abuja- Kaduna train crew. Just like Jonah in the bible
Re: Bandits Kill Freed Abuja-Kaduna Train Passenger In Kebbi by blaise26abj(m): 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Who be healed? Dead man?

I responded to the guy who said a friend who was just released has to have eye surgery .
Re: Bandits Kill Freed Abuja-Kaduna Train Passenger In Kebbi by Ujm1: 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Bandits Kill Freed Abuja-Kaduna Train Passenger In Kebbi by Ehinjuola: 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://leadership.ng/just-in-bandits-kill-freed-abuja-kaduna-train-passenger/

[s] The last batch of the kidnap
victims......[/s]

So dem don dey use batch to describe "kidnapping victims" now.. LMAO

Wen dem even plenty for kidnappers hideout, so dem dey release dem lyk koffa own...

Na to give dem uniform lyk koffa nahin remain lykdiz.

Kwontri wit full n responsible leaders. I luv 'em all, starting 4rm Oga bubu, d olorioko himself, d CinC i lov u papa. My luv will b bias if i ddnt made mention of all our ministers, you're all gbaski also i will lyk to extend my luv to our grand patron of dem all d jagaban, baba wit many pampers, u sha not die young (coz you're still young in my eye)

9ja my kwontri.

NOTE:- This post is readily sponsored n publicized by AZ n BnW influence.
Re: Bandits Kill Freed Abuja-Kaduna Train Passenger In Kebbi by Hanndye: 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2022
I wish him a peaceful rest.
Re: Bandits Kill Freed Abuja-Kaduna Train Passenger In Kebbi by molas02: 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2022
It's either he knows too much or he was betrayed by insider from presidency. They know exact time and road he LL e route
Re: Bandits Kill Freed Abuja-Kaduna Train Passenger In Kebbi by thinkmoney(m): 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2022
900warriorz:
He has been marked by death since the day he was born on the said day he was killed.. cry

And so is all of us here, we just don't know when. RIP
It's a lie. It's a wrong philosophy that affects our progress here in Aftica.
Chance occurrence happens and we by our choice too affect ourselves. God made these things this way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policeman Accused Of Causing Accident In Lagos State - See What They Did To Him / Kenile Nwabuzor: Hairdresser Commits Suicide Over Disagreements With Boyfriend / Herbalist Storms Yahooboy's Home To Demand Her Share Of His "Collection" (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.