Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,128 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Months After She Japa-ed To Dubai, Aisha Returns To Naija To Deceive You Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Months After She Japa-ed To Dubai, Aisha Returns To Naija To Deceive You Again (767 Views)

Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians / What APC Used To Deceive Shehu Sani - Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Months After She Japa-ed To Dubai, Aisha Returns To Naija To Deceive You Again by copyrites: 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
One year after Aisha Buhari japa-ed to Dubai due to the level of insecurity and hardship in Nigeria, I'm glad to announce to you that Mama Aisha is back to deceive you again, yes you, you, the man and woman reading this without sense and thinking ability.

And oh, this time, she won't be frying akara with poor women. Beans don cost. grin grin

After she's done planting another old and senile criminal, she will japa again to the UK with her husband and entire family while you, the senseless urchin, remains here to suffer the consequences of your thoughtfulness and brainless-ness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Months After She Japa-ed To Dubai, Aisha Returns To Naija To Deceive You Again by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2022
Awwww
Re: Months After She Japa-ed To Dubai, Aisha Returns To Naija To Deceive You Again by duro4chang(m): 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2022
May God bless Shetima and Tinubu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Months After She Japa-ed To Dubai, Aisha Returns To Naija To Deceive You Again by rexel99: 11:40pm On Oct 10, 2022
OP, oil full your head. I just pity mumu Nigerians. This woman keeps playing them. She always acts like she is on the side of the masses, whereas she feeds fat on their misery. Smh

1 Like

Re: Months After She Japa-ed To Dubai, Aisha Returns To Naija To Deceive You Again by Mystic216: 12:32am On Oct 11, 2022
E no even concern me
If Nigeria good or bad tomorrow
I will eat
Me and my family won’t feel it
If bag of rice like make im be 100k
I no care
We are just campaigning for Obi for the sake of the poor masses and future of our children
No be say e get special or personal thing
No matter how the country bad reach, I go chop and my people go chop
Re: Months After She Japa-ed To Dubai, Aisha Returns To Naija To Deceive You Again by copyrites: 6:38am On Oct 11, 2022
rexel99:
OP, oil full your head. I just pity mumu Nigerians. This woman keeps playing them. She always acts like she is on the side of the masses, whereas she feeds fat on their misery. Smh

Dem go hear whinnn this time around... Dem think say Remi Tinubu na Aisha or Patience Jonathan grin

1 Like

Re: Months After She Japa-ed To Dubai, Aisha Returns To Naija To Deceive You Again by VTJN(m): 6:43am On Oct 11, 2022
copyrites:

Dem go hear whinnn this time around... Dem think say Remi Tinubu na Aisha or Patience Jonathan grin
hahahaha

Why una dey cry na bikonu

I think say una say they are all supporting Atiku grin

Una say even bubu dey support Atiku his fellow fulani man

Why should Aisha support for Tinubu bother una bikonu?
Re: Months After She Japa-ed To Dubai, Aisha Returns To Naija To Deceive You Again by Acidosis(m): 6:46am On Oct 11, 2022
VTJN:
hahahaha

Why una dey cry na bikonu

I think say una say they are all supporting Atiku grin

Una say even bubu dey support Atiku his fellow fulani man

Why should Aisha support for Tinubu bother una bikonu?

Who cares about who wins? cheesy

The OP is just trying to warn you ahead na. Read again
Re: Months After She Japa-ed To Dubai, Aisha Returns To Naija To Deceive You Again by VTJN(m): 6:49am On Oct 11, 2022
Acidosis:

Who cares about who wins? cheesy

The OP is just trying to warn you ahead na. Read again
hahahaha

Una don dey change mouth. I think say na una Obi go win na grin grin

Hahahahaha

The youths are coming
Take back your country like say na Togo get Nigeria before grin

Funny people
Re: Months After She Japa-ed To Dubai, Aisha Returns To Naija To Deceive You Again by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 6:57am On Oct 11, 2022
VTJN:
hahahaha

Una don dey change mouth. I think say na una Obi go win na grin grin

Hahahahaha

The youths are coming
Take back your country like say na Togo get Nigeria before grin

Funny people
Fisayo why did you do that to your own sister?

Re: Months After She Japa-ed To Dubai, Aisha Returns To Naija To Deceive You Again by VTJN(m): 6:59am On Oct 11, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
Fisayo why did you do that to your own sister?
hahahaha

Tinubu is your next president Nwanne
Re: Months After She Japa-ed To Dubai, Aisha Returns To Naija To Deceive You Again by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 7:01am On Oct 11, 2022
VTJN:
hahahaha

Fisayo go and hustle
stop nairaland scam and begging.
e no dey pay
you've been bursted
hahahahaha

Re: Months After She Japa-ed To Dubai, Aisha Returns To Naija To Deceive You Again by VTJN(m): 7:02am On Oct 11, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
Fisayo go and hustle
stop nairaland scam and begging.
e no dey pay
you've been bursted
hahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu's Campaign Spokesman, Onanuga Puts Tinubu In More Trouble! / In Vain Will Peter Obi And His Vile Laborers' Labour. / Wont Nigeria And Nigerians Be Worse With Peter Obi That Doesnt Give Shi Shi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.