Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

I'm A 100level Student, Can I Take My Laptop, With Me To Live In School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I'm A 100level Student, Can I Take My Laptop, With Me To Live In School? (1014 Views)

Sharing The Sex Tape Of Chrisland Schools Student Can Land You In Jail / Can I Still Graduate With A First Class With This My 100level Cgpa? / 4 Things Student Can Do During ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A 100level Student, Can I Take My Laptop, With Me To Live In School? by Nobody: 4:10am On Oct 11, 2022
Thinking about taking my laptop to school when school starts again, I'm scared of losing it, I use it for my forex Trading and it's more precious to Me than my cell phone ..

Should I use it for my schooling, drop your opinion plss?

1 Like

Re: I'm A 100level Student, Can I Take My Laptop, With Me To Live In School? by Realguyman1(m): 4:19am On Oct 11, 2022
How old are you?

7 Likes

Re: I'm A 100level Student, Can I Take My Laptop, With Me To Live In School? by DevilSignature: 6:31am On Oct 11, 2022
Realguyman1:
How old are you?

Same question I wanna ask

1 Like

Re: I'm A 100level Student, Can I Take My Laptop, With Me To Live In School? by jeromestarks: 8:02am On Oct 11, 2022
Realguyman1:
How old are you?
Don't mind him. He's either 18 or 19.
Children.

1 Like

Re: I'm A 100level Student, Can I Take My Laptop, With Me To Live In School? by AndroidAI(m): 9:31am On Oct 11, 2022
Williamscalper:
Thinking about taking my laptop to school when school starts again, I'm scared of losing it, I use it for my forex Trading and it's more precious to Me than my cell phone ..

Make sure you are not planning to stay in the hostel... Then you are safe!

3 Likes

Re: I'm A 100level Student, Can I Take My Laptop, With Me To Live In School? by Mercury12(m): 10:02am On Oct 11, 2022
No. Leave it at home for your siblings to play Zumba game on it. It seams u don't need it in school abi undecided

4 Likes

Re: I'm A 100level Student, Can I Take My Laptop, With Me To Live In School? by JOACHINpedro: 10:43am On Oct 11, 2022
I think I Gerrit now, you gained admission to higher institution in your JS3.
You can do it my dear, Higher institution is not secondary school
Re: I'm A 100level Student, Can I Take My Laptop, With Me To Live In School? by ThrustReverser(m): 10:52am On Oct 11, 2022
How can I unsee this thread?
OP you can take it with you, you will need it.
Re: I'm A 100level Student, Can I Take My Laptop, With Me To Live In School? by Demonicus: 11:11am On Oct 11, 2022
Guy with this kind question wey you ask, to run you street no go hard ohh. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A 100level Student, Can I Take My Laptop, With Me To Live In School? by blingxx(m): 11:30am On Oct 11, 2022
Williamscalper:

Sure .. just stay away from hostels and boy quarters bruh

1 Like

Re: I'm A 100level Student, Can I Take My Laptop, With Me To Live In School? by dopedan(m): 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2022
Don’t take it for your first two months especially if u are in a hostel learn the area u can never be too careful tho
Last last dem go tiff am
We call it welcome to school

2 Likes

Re: I'm A 100level Student, Can I Take My Laptop, With Me To Live In School? by EHustleTv: 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
Why not!! U should. You will need it sef!!
Re: I'm A 100level Student, Can I Take My Laptop, With Me To Live In School? by Brownshoe: 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2022
let me keep it for you
Re: I'm A 100level Student, Can I Take My Laptop, With Me To Live In School? by MrFlavvor(m): 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2022
Williamscalper:

to
Make akpamen no catch you sha
Re: I'm A 100level Student, Can I Take My Laptop, With Me To Live In School? by Asgard73: 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2022
MrFlavvor:
to
Make akpamen no catch you sha

Kai

This man

Jesus loves you

1 Like

Re: I'm A 100level Student, Can I Take My Laptop, With Me To Live In School? by Sucre6: 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
Demonicus:
Guy with this kind question wey you ask, to run you street no go hard ohh. undecided

Ewoo comrade u just spoke my mind, street go collect the laptop, order am make him run go bring the charger from house grin
Re: I'm A 100level Student, Can I Take My Laptop, With Me To Live In School? by MMempire(m): 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2022
Williamscalper:

You can take your laptop with you to school, but you will have to be extremely careful about it. Many enemies disguise as friends will look for any given opportunity to steal it. During my time in school, my room was burgled the very week I brought my new laptop to my hostel. The person that did burgled my room knew I was not with my laptop at the common room (football match viewing center) cos i was busy watching UEFA champions league match, only for me at half time go to my room to charge my laptop as the hostel generator had just been put on. Getting to my room, my room door lock has been broken and I rushed in to search where I kept my laptop, to God be the glory, the laptop was safe as I hid it inside the drawer of the table I use as cooking table and the drawer was normally against the wall. After that particular incident, my laptop goes to everywhere I go. Lecture room, church, within or outside school campus (no kidding). The only time it's not with me is if I want to take my bath, and I will drop it with my next room neighbor and collect it as soon as I leave the bathroom. People were kind of like, you and your laptop never leave each other and I'm like yes o. A friend that bought his own after mine, was always telling me am too extremely protective of my laptop, not until his own laptop was stolen under 10 minutes of him locking his room door to go get something and was back with his laptop gone for ever as the case later became. He reported to school hostel management and was told his laptop will make it the 24th laptop that has been stolen in that semester alone. Fear students. Once they know you have a laptop, you become a target. Good luck with your 24/7 protective service of your laptop.
Re: I'm A 100level Student, Can I Take My Laptop, With Me To Live In School? by Demonicus: 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sucre6:

Ewoo comrade u just spoke my mind, street go collect the laptop, order am make him run go bring the charger from house grin

Comrade the street ain't playing mehn...
Re: I'm A 100level Student, Can I Take My Laptop, With Me To Live In School? by charlesdinho7(m): 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2022
take it along with you. you will be glad you did. you will use it in surfing the internet by using the schools wifi in downloading movies. the only problem is fear of thieves. they will steal it from you. they stole mine when i was in 100level some years back
Re: I'm A 100level Student, Can I Take My Laptop, With Me To Live In School? by Sucre6: 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2022
Demonicus:

Comrade the street ain't playing mehn...

Aswear grin
Re: I'm A 100level Student, Can I Take My Laptop, With Me To Live In School? by Countersam(m): 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2022
Williamscalper:

if you want to go to school focus on the school, you will not find past questions here on naira land. Know this and know peace.

(1) (Reply)

NIESV Examination Past Question - PPE - 2022 / If You Can Teach You Will Get The Money ! / Heard OAU Is Resuming In August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.