Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,531 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

ALERT:: Kano APC Youth Walk For Tinubu/shettima. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ALERT:: Kano APC Youth Walk For Tinubu/shettima. (2831 Views)

Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima / Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) / Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ALERT:: Kano APC Youth Walk For Tinubu/shettima. by plaindealer: 5:23am On Oct 11, 2022
Total shut down, loading................ grin grin

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ALERT:: Kano APC Youth Walk For Tinubu/shettima. by plaindealer: 5:25am On Oct 11, 2022
Do you see that? From the Emir's Palace gan gan all the way to the Government state house.

This is going to be massively massive..

grin grin

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ALERT:: Kano APC Youth Walk For Tinubu/shettima. by Ttalk: 5:27am On Oct 11, 2022
kiss
Re: ALERT:: Kano APC Youth Walk For Tinubu/shettima. by Racoon(m): 5:33am On Oct 11, 2022
With Gandollar going cold since Tinubu made the "I made Buhari president" statement in Ogun state before the primary, I think Gandollar fully knows the game is up for him especially with the fragmentation of the APC in Kano.

His babanriga dollar bribe stuffing videos are going to send him to jail someday and Tinubu will not be there to save his sorry ass. Let see how babariga bullion vans agbada campaigns for the druggie bullion vans of Burdillion. Shameless criminals.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ALERT:: Kano APC Youth Walk For Tinubu/shettima. by marvkwiks(f): 5:35am On Oct 11, 2022
Banger back to back
Re: ALERT:: Kano APC Youth Walk For Tinubu/shettima. by plaindealer: 5:36am On Oct 11, 2022
Fast forward to the day after the massive showdown in Kano.

Igbos and pandorians =

They bus the rented crowd from Lagos

They are agbero

They are hungry

They are suffering

They are poor illiterates

They are Yoruba Muslims

Blah Blah Bla Blah..

grin grin grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ALERT:: Kano APC Youth Walk For Tinubu/shettima. by plaindealer: 5:38am On Oct 11, 2022
marvkwiks:
Banger back to back

Another massive banger is loading in Lagos on the 13th, before the showdown in Kano on the 15th

Alimosho is ready to flex muscle....

grin grin grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ALERT:: Kano APC Youth Walk For Tinubu/shettima. by muykem: 5:43am On Oct 11, 2022
Let north know that IPOB is sponsoring candidate in this coming election.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ALERT:: Kano APC Youth Walk For Tinubu/shettima. by frank14011991(m): 5:46am On Oct 11, 2022
I will be there live

8 Likes

Re: ALERT:: Kano APC Youth Walk For Tinubu/shettima. by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 11, 2022
muykem:
Let the whole Nigerians know that APC is Satanic Party and their registered members are the people sponsoring Boko Haram and Bandit across Nigeria and Africa

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ALERT:: Kano APC Youth Walk For Tinubu/shettima. by Moferere: 5:49am On Oct 11, 2022
#OBIDIENTS will soon be intimidated
Re: ALERT:: Kano APC Youth Walk For Tinubu/shettima. by plaindealer: 5:52am On Oct 11, 2022
muykem:

Trust me. they know because The North Never Forgets grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ALERT:: Kano APC Youth Walk For Tinubu/shettima. by Abdul05: 5:54am On Oct 11, 2022
Good news ... grin cheesy
Re: ALERT:: Kano APC Youth Walk For Tinubu/shettima. by plaindealer: 5:55am On Oct 11, 2022
Moferere:

They are yet to get over the lashing they received from MC in Lagos.. grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ALERT:: Kano APC Youth Walk For Tinubu/shettima. by Validated: 5:56am On Oct 11, 2022
Moferere:
You cannot intimidate the champions. We started the walk and had 5 simultaneous locations in Lagos. APC cannot do two sumultaneous walk sef.

4 Likes

Re: ALERT:: Kano APC Youth Walk For Tinubu/shettima. by Africana1123(m): 5:56am On Oct 11, 2022
North I understand your game grin you want to take jagaban from us abi cool thank you for the love and respect for the incoming president federal republic of Nigeria .we love you all grin

I’m very proud of my presidential candidate,nobody I repeat nobody as ever call my jagaban a tribal bigot

Peter obi is a tribal bigot from the south east grin

Atiku is contesting for Cameroon presidential election not Nigeria grin a well known thief cannot rule my fathers land.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ALERT:: Kano APC Youth Walk For Tinubu/shettima. by Validated: 6:03am On Oct 11, 2022
Africana1123:
North I understand your game grin you want to take jagaban from us abi cool thank you for the love and respect for the incoming president federal republic of Nigeria .we love you all grin

I’m very proud of my presidential candidate,nobody I repeat nobody as ever call my jagaban a tribal bigot

Peter obi is a tribal bigot from the south east grin

Atiku is contesting for Cameroon presidential election not Nigeria grin a well known thief cannot rule my fathers land.

See who is calling others ethnic bigot. Yoruba muslims have a long way to go. Only Abiola could have been president, but no he never did. No Yoruba muslim will ever get to Aso Rock. Hausa/Fulani sees you as worse than kufir (infidel). Know this and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: ALERT:: Kano APC Youth Walk For Tinubu/shettima. by alanto: 6:31am On Oct 11, 2022
I pray Tinubu win this election... It's something I have prayed and hope for many years. To me he is the only politician with sense in Nigeria... He's creative and smart, knows what the problem is and knows how to source for solution... He doesn't necessarily get this ideas all by himself. . I don't think so.. must be his ability to spot talents... I love the man sha.... I remember in 1999 the attack was even more than this but he won and went ahead to be the father of modern Lagos

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ALERT:: Kano APC Youth Walk For Tinubu/shettima. by Munamoqel: 6:37am On Oct 11, 2022
muykem:
The North knows .OBI is just catching fun . Election is between Tinibu and Atiku .Tinibu also supported in the North .

4 Likes

Re: ALERT:: Kano APC Youth Walk For Tinubu/shettima. by Sonyboom765: 6:47am On Oct 11, 2022
Btw Gandolar n peter Obi who is the beta governor ?

Racoon:
With Gandollar going cold since Tinubu made the "I made Buhari president" statement in Ogun state before the primary, I think Gandollar fully knows the game is up for him especially with the fragmentation of the APC in Kano.

His babanriga dollar bribe stuffing videos are going to send him to jail someday and Tinubu will not be there to save his sorry ass. Let see how babariga bullion vans agbada campaigns for the druggie bullion vans of Burdillion. Shameless criminals.

17 Likes

Re: ALERT:: Kano APC Youth Walk For Tinubu/shettima. by seunmsg(m): 6:53am On Oct 11, 2022
Saturday will be massive in Kano. Kano people are very angry right now, they are saying they want to double the numbers that came out in Lagos on Sunday. I can’t wait for the tears of penguin2 and other Obituarists grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: ALERT:: Kano APC Youth Walk For Tinubu/shettima. by LeoDeKing: 6:56am On Oct 11, 2022
Racoon:

Pls can someone explain what exactly this one is saying?

17 Likes

Re: ALERT:: Kano APC Youth Walk For Tinubu/shettima. by Mrkindness: 6:57am On Oct 11, 2022
plaindealer:

Igbos and pandorians =

They are agbero

They are hungry

They are suffering

Blah Blah Bla Blah..

grin grin grin
an average Yoruba muslim is a local champion, he will always sees Igbo to attack even when Hausa man abused his mother he will shy away

3 Likes

Re: ALERT:: Kano APC Youth Walk For Tinubu/shettima. by Antivirus92(m): 7:00am On Oct 11, 2022
watch and see how they will push this to the front page immediately
Re: ALERT:: Kano APC Youth Walk For Tinubu/shettima. by plaindealer: 7:03am On Oct 11, 2022
Mrkindness:
an average Yoruba muslim is a local champion, he will always sees Igbo to attack even when Hausa man abused his mother he will shy away

Oh, I forget that one, make I go add Yoruba muslim...

lmao grin grin

7 Likes

Re: ALERT:: Kano APC Youth Walk For Tinubu/shettima. by APCnaPDP: 7:43am On Oct 11, 2022
Why are they dressing them like young men?
Re: ALERT:: Kano APC Youth Walk For Tinubu/shettima. by QuotaSystem: 7:46am On Oct 11, 2022
We are just warming engine…

17 Likes

Re: ALERT:: Kano APC Youth Walk For Tinubu/shettima. by Brimstone77: 7:47am On Oct 11, 2022
plaindealer:

Igbos and pandorians =

They are agbero

They are hungry

They are suffering

They are Yoruba Muslims

Blah Blah Bla Blah..

grin grin grin

Afonjas will never change,una never hold the rally you don begin they beat your empty chest..

Yorubas are forcing their people to support tinubu because they believe tinubu is their tribes man and at the same time want to compel northerners to vote tinubu forgetting that northerners also have their own tribes man on the ballot..

Since afonjas want to play tribal politics let everyone vote his tribes man let's see how Yoruba votes will make tinubu the president..

Treacherous set of people thinking they are wise!!

1 Like

Re: ALERT:: Kano APC Youth Walk For Tinubu/shettima. by Brimstone77: 7:49am On Oct 11, 2022
Moferere:

Wishful thinking.. cheesy grin

APC are already intimidated..

They are just playing a fruitless catch up on OBIDIENTs... cool
Re: ALERT:: Kano APC Youth Walk For Tinubu/shettima. by Okoroawusa: 7:54am On Oct 11, 2022
Rallies just start some people don dey fear...

We go dey intimidate una with rallies in different parts of the country on daily basis.

JAGABAN!!!!

17 Likes

Re: ALERT:: Kano APC Youth Walk For Tinubu/shettima. by Tinubuadvocate: 7:56am On Oct 11, 2022
grin ipob terrorist should be monitoring before& aftermath of the rally.
plaindealer:
Do you see that? From the Emir's Palace gan gan all the way to the Government state house.

This is going to be massively massive..

grin grin

17 Likes

Re: ALERT:: Kano APC Youth Walk For Tinubu/shettima. by Tinubuadvocate: 7:58am On Oct 11, 2022
Every man vote his tribe man? Igbo will never smell that seat forever .
Brimstone77:

Afonjas will never change,una never hold the rally you don begin they beat your empty chest..

Yorubas are forcing their people to support tinubu because they believe tinubu is their tribes man and at the same time want to compel northerners to vote tinubu forgetting that northerners also have their own tribes man on the ballot..

Since afonjas want to play tribal politics let everyone vote his tribes man let's see how Yoruba votes will make tinubu the president..

Treacherous set of people thinking they are wise!!

16 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Who Lost Her Phone At Obi Rally Gets A New Phone Less Than 6 Hours / History: Dr. Maryam Shettima, 33 Years Old Appointed Minister From Kano / Former Governor Thanking God For Giving Him The Privilege To Loot His State!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.