Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

And Every Eyes Shall See Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / And Every Eyes Shall See Him (303 Views)

COVID-19: 'you And Your Family Shall See The End Of This Plague', Apostle Sulema / Have You Been Praying At Nighttime?? Adopt This Tactic And You Shall See / Nigeria Shall See Its Glory Once Again In Jesus Name. Amen. Long Live Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And Every Eyes Shall See Him by Tboy222: 5:32am On Oct 11, 2022
We are beginning to see a lot of disowning nowadays,the campaign fever is about to get ignited, and everyone is about to see one of the most competetive campaign battles in Nigeria on a three tier scale.

God help us to choose wisely, and choose with all wisdom, but my brothers and sisters do you know the greatest choice you can ever make is accepting Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour. Yes accept him now because a time will come when there will be no past and future, a time when everything
Every joy, every happenstance, will all but be in the presence of the Lord, that moment is what we call ETERNITY..

so are you ready?.. ate you still on sin? have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour? are you a professed Christain but still entangled in the affairs of this world? are you neither cold nor hot but just lukewarm? Behold he cometh....

Revelation 1:7 (KJV) Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Please kindly watch, download and share, your friends, enemies, relatives, colleagues all have to see this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7xSCjsg9pg
Re: And Every Eyes Shall See Him by Bext111: 5:34am On Oct 11, 2022
Jesus is coming.
Re: And Every Eyes Shall See Him by Vladcmr: 5:38am On Oct 11, 2022
The world shall be judged.
Revelation 20:12 (KJV) And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Revelation 20:13 (KJV) And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

Revelation 20:14 (KJV) And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Revelation 20:15 (KJV) And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: And Every Eyes Shall See Him by Hamaschi0000: 5:39am On Oct 11, 2022
Oh come Lord Jesus
Re: And Every Eyes Shall See Him by Hesty999: 5:57am On Oct 11, 2022
The day of The Lord Jesus Christ is near, if you haven't repent you better do now before it is too late.

God loves you and doesn't want you to go to hell fire, give him all you have, all you can , and all you know, like the renowned John Wesley puts it, never be employed, never be trifingly employed.

Jesus Christ loves us and gave himself for us, what have you done for him. Of you haven't accepted him, please do now, it is not about only going to church or mosque. It is not about going knowing Jesus Christ because you read about him or heard about him in church, it is about having a personal relationship with him.

And you cannot have a personal relationship with someone without asking to be a Friend,in relationships there are guidelines,so in Christ also there are guidelines,which is the word of God. ( The bible)

God loves you and gave himself for you,all you need do is to go down on your knees and confess your sins,pledge to forsake them,and ask Jesus Christ to be your personal Lord and Saviour.

Look for a bible believing church,make sure you attend,commune with brothers and sisters in the Lord. Pray always and feed on the word of God daily.and see yourself grow in grace.

Revelation 22:12 (KJV) And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Revelation 22:13 (KJV) I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

So brothers and sisters, be wise.
Re: And Every Eyes Shall See Him by Tb222(m): 6:01am On Oct 11, 2022
Jesus is coming

(1) (Reply)

I Was About Going Out When Evil Landed In My Compound, I Thought It's A Physical / God's Warning For People Who Patronize False Prophets / Hate Speech: Ihiala Catholic Community Asks Bishop To Call Fr Ndukaji To Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.