Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

3 Nurses Arrested In Delta Over Removal Of Dead Child’s Body Parts - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Nurses Arrested In Delta Over Removal Of Dead Child’s Body Parts (21802 Views)

Delta: Dead Child Tied On A Girl's Back For "Feeding Him With Poisonous Leaf" / Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) / Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nurses Arrested In Delta Over Removal Of Dead Child’s Body Parts by Philipmoon2(m): 8:38am On Oct 11, 2022
IPOB CARNNIBALS at work
I thought people like you has been sent to hospitals for medical check up on brain damage
Re: 3 Nurses Arrested In Delta Over Removal Of Dead Child’s Body Parts by deeva2: 8:42am On Oct 11, 2022
BOOOMNAIJA:
Devilish people everywhere, with their grandmaster below......

I DON DEY EXPECT ONE HATER AND IPOB TO ATTACK TINUBU..

THE MORE YOU HATE HIM, THE MORE HIS GRACE INCREASES..
Re: 3 Nurses Arrested In Delta Over Removal Of Dead Child’s Body Parts by Uniquekriss(m): 8:46am On Oct 11, 2022
APC hospital.
Re: 3 Nurses Arrested In Delta Over Removal Of Dead Child’s Body Parts by ukaface(f): 8:47am On Oct 11, 2022
All these quacks should stop spoiling the nursing profession.
Re: 3 Nurses Arrested In Delta Over Removal Of Dead Child’s Body Parts by rovher: 8:56am On Oct 11, 2022
BOOOMNAIJA:
How do u sleep and have rest of mind after committing such atrocities....beats my imagination angry
Its so sickening ....
Re: 3 Nurses Arrested In Delta Over Removal Of Dead Child’s Body Parts by SeriouslySense(m): 9:00am On Oct 11, 2022
Exactly, something doesn't add up; it appears that they left the hospital the same day they brought the child for care (they didn't say they left with a mutilated corpse), and then they returned on a Monday, and I'm curious how many days passed between the day the child died, and the day they arrived with the police.

I realize the importance of adequate documentation. Anyone can lie and say anything nowadays.

DevilSignature:
sad
1. The baby was brought to the hospital on Sunday and was confirmed dead and the dead body of the child was release to parents same day.
2. They returned back deceased child to the hospital on Monday with body part missing.

Were they not cross examining the deceased before they departed from the hospital on that same Sunday? I feel something is missing from the story

1 Like

Re: 3 Nurses Arrested In Delta Over Removal Of Dead Child’s Body Parts by Mrfixitt(m): 9:04am On Oct 11, 2022
harmargedon:
save your curses bro, start by tackling the woman selling a pack of indomitable for 120 when the actual carton price is 3500. Split that into 40 pieces and tell me her gain, or the one selling satchet water 20 box per one. When a set ten bags is sold for 1500, calculate her gain, then tell me who is wicked, or the local government chairman that hid your palliative from the federal government.
Those nurses came from a home, from a family, from a community, from a state. Their parents failed in training them, their community failed in training them, they failed in learning their morals.
You made valid points up there but don't forget that there are still good people in Nigeria. I'm one of them and we deserve better. Have a nice day bro

1 Like

Re: 3 Nurses Arrested In Delta Over Removal Of Dead Child’s Body Parts by Trill1(m): 9:06am On Oct 11, 2022
angry angry
Re: 3 Nurses Arrested In Delta Over Removal Of Dead Child’s Body Parts by iya6aziza: 9:17am On Oct 11, 2022
Oloriburuku nurses.It will never be well with each and every one of them.Anuofias.Oloriburuku nurses.It will never be well with each and every one of them.Anuofias....
Re: 3 Nurses Arrested In Delta Over Removal Of Dead Child’s Body Parts by fluffybaby(f): 9:34am On Oct 11, 2022
They probably "helped" the parents wrap the baby's body up to avoid them noticing at the hospital. Now that they have left before realizing it the hospital wants to hold unto that.

I know some heart broken parents don't even want to be close to the corpse of their babies because they can't accept the deaths. Evil nurses abound and can take advantage of such sensitive parents.
Re: 3 Nurses Arrested In Delta Over Removal Of Dead Child’s Body Parts by Mercury12(m): 9:50am On Oct 11, 2022
kushma:
These people can’t be Registered Nurses.
Auxiliary Nurses in private hospitals should stop spoiling the image of Nursing profession and those that worked hard to gain their license just like me. But if they are Registered Nurses, they should be arrested and their licenses seized.
Perhaps.
Its a cold world. Some people can be evil minded and desperate
Re: 3 Nurses Arrested In Delta Over Removal Of Dead Child’s Body Parts by uptownemmygee(m): 9:51am On Oct 11, 2022
BOOOMNAIJA:
How do u sleep and have rest of mind after committing such atrocities....beats my imagination angry

That means you're yet to come across the real human being
Re: 3 Nurses Arrested In Delta Over Removal Of Dead Child’s Body Parts by kerry57: 9:54am On Oct 11, 2022
ukaface:
All these quacks should stop spoiling the nursing profession.

Quacks are in every profession. Didn't u read about the kaiama, Kwara state doctor's case few weeks back? They are everywhere dear.
So u are a nurse?
Re: 3 Nurses Arrested In Delta Over Removal Of Dead Child’s Body Parts by uptownemmygee(m): 9:54am On Oct 11, 2022
Honchoslim16:
It's hard to face this cold world on a good day
When will they let the little kids in the hood play?

Tupaac Amaru shakur drop those lines
Re: 3 Nurses Arrested In Delta Over Removal Of Dead Child’s Body Parts by Honchoslim16(m): 9:58am On Oct 11, 2022
uptownemmygee:

Tupaac Amaru shakur drop those lines
Yeah!

A chilled bottle of Budweiser for you cool
Re: 3 Nurses Arrested In Delta Over Removal Of Dead Child’s Body Parts by uptownemmygee(m): 9:59am On Oct 11, 2022
Angelfrost:
No integrity left in Nigeria... Even healthcare practitioners! Chai!

When you're left with no option in life.
People got survive
Re: 3 Nurses Arrested In Delta Over Removal Of Dead Child’s Body Parts by chukel(m): 10:00am On Oct 11, 2022
Evil parents. You took child to hospital on Sunday. Child was confirmed dead. You carried your baby and went home. Only to come back the following day Monday to accuse the hospital of removing the eyes, nose. These parents will eventually be jailed for using their child for ritual.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nurses Arrested In Delta Over Removal Of Dead Child’s Body Parts by uptownemmygee(m): 10:00am On Oct 11, 2022
Honchoslim16:

Yeah!

A chilled bottle of Budweiser for you cool

Well thank you, I stop drinking beer
Re: 3 Nurses Arrested In Delta Over Removal Of Dead Child’s Body Parts by chukwuma234: 10:02am On Oct 11, 2022
jjcena:
Incomplete and inconclusive story. The child was delivered in another hospital but brought to another hospital. Dead child was brought back to hospital after 24hrs for missing body parts. So they see the body before it was bagged, where did they keep the body all this while since they left the hospital??

You and the people who liked your comment lack the capacity to read and understand.
Re: 3 Nurses Arrested In Delta Over Removal Of Dead Child’s Body Parts by Honchoslim16(m): 10:03am On Oct 11, 2022
uptownemmygee:

Well thank you, I stop drinking beer
shocked
Re: 3 Nurses Arrested In Delta Over Removal Of Dead Child’s Body Parts by biblograph: 10:34am On Oct 11, 2022
uptownemmygee:

That means you're yet to come across the real human being

yes they actual mean it
Re: 3 Nurses Arrested In Delta Over Removal Of Dead Child’s Body Parts by uptownemmygee(m): 10:41am On Oct 11, 2022
biblograph:

yes they actual mean it

Human being dey this life ooo
Come to this riverine area of Niger delta and see the way people risk their lives because of daily bread.
Re: 3 Nurses Arrested In Delta Over Removal Of Dead Child’s Body Parts by Pat081: 11:07am On Oct 11, 2022
If this happen in South West this place will have full with names useless people
Re: 3 Nurses Arrested In Delta Over Removal Of Dead Child’s Body Parts by Originalsly: 11:35am On Oct 11, 2022
Glitcher:

It doesn't add up, before they took the child home did they not notice an eye,ear and nose was missing?

This is a good lesson on why jungle justice is not a good thing in our society... we do not reason. If these nurses were presented to Nairalanders ... or to the public... they would've been lynched. Look at how many of us here have condemned the nurses ... when our common sense should've been asking how can the dead baby be returned to the parents and they not notice eyes missing?... and the ears?.... and the nose? Even if they were blind .... they should know. Something is wrong with us as a people . The parents need to be questioned and charged.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nurses Arrested In Delta Over Removal Of Dead Child’s Body Parts by Sleekfingers: 11:42am On Oct 11, 2022
Re: 3 Nurses Arrested In Delta Over Removal Of Dead Child’s Body Parts by tete7000(m): 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
DevilSignature:
sad
1. The baby was brought to the hospital on Sunday and was confirmed dead and the dead body of the child was release to parents same day.
2. They returned back deceased child to the hospital on Monday with body part missing.

Were they not cross examining the deceased before they departed from the hospital on that same Sunday? I feel something is missing from the story

Same question I was about to ask...
Re: 3 Nurses Arrested In Delta Over Removal Of Dead Child’s Body Parts by milcah5050: 1:18pm On Oct 11, 2022
Either working for politicians or yahoo yahoo boys...Either working for politicians or yahoo yahoo boys......
Re: 3 Nurses Arrested In Delta Over Removal Of Dead Child’s Body Parts by cococandy(f): 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2022
This is rather strange. They didn’t notice anything when they were taking the child home until they got home?

1 Like

Re: 3 Nurses Arrested In Delta Over Removal Of Dead Child’s Body Parts by cococandy(f): 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2022
Originalsly:

This is a good lesson on why jungle justice is not a good thing in our society... we do not reason. If these nurses were presented to Nairalanders ... or to the public... they would've been lynched. Look at how many of us here have condemned the nurses ... when our common sense should've been asking how can the dead baby be returned to the parents and they not notice eyes missing?... and the ears?.... and the nose? Even if they were blind .... they should know. Something is wrong with us as a people . The parents need to be questioned and charged.

Like seriously

1 Like

Re: 3 Nurses Arrested In Delta Over Removal Of Dead Child’s Body Parts by helpee(m): 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
JuanDeDios:

I'm only responding because you said you worked in the health sector here. You, sir, have it all wrong. Yes, the instances you cited are correct, but CULTURES vary. Some families will never let go of it and will bury it in a family plot. You just don't get it so only your reality is real to you. Seen cultures where they conduct an elaborate burial for a dead pet lizard?

Anyway, I hope them police don't have a fixed mindset on the matter and do a thorough investigation so that only the guilty are punished.
There is no culture that dresses a dead fetus . None in Nigeria. They can do burial ceremony for a 6 months old in some cultures but never a dead fetus. You are telling me I am wrong in a profession I spent fifteen years practicing in nigeria. I can tell you what a patient will do ahead. Without any iota of exaggeration, I've attended to the deliveries of more than 20,000 babies in Nigeria . I have seen any culture you can imagine. I worked in the rural North, worked in lagos, worked for government, worked in the military hospital, worked in private hospitals, owned a clinic and you still think I wouldn't know cultures about dead fetus. The parents were lying. This is an old trick I've seen more than once. Ask the hospital....they refused to release the dead fetus till they paid. Nigerians assume once the relative is dead, the hospital shouldn't collect money .You become their enemy when you ask them to clear their bills.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boy Kidnapped By A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photo) / Bus Driver Dragged By Policemen In Port Harcourt Because Of N50 / Bonny Iwuoha & Goziem Akpenyi: 2 Nigerians Stabbed To Death In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.