Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester (21871 Views)

Weird MC Pictured With Peter Obi In Manchester / Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa / Photos From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ariaria Market, Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by twilliamx(m): 7:55am On Oct 11, 2022
Yy
Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 11, 2022
Agbadorians cannot relate, Peter Obi will be on BBC today while their candidate is yet to appear even on NTA

1 Like

Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by boxypane(m): 8:00am On Oct 11, 2022
I'm not an Obi fan, but I love the fact that these politicians should be made to understand that electoral power belongs to the masses.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by EvangDrGeo: 8:01am On Oct 11, 2022
If these diaspora people won't vote, they should be around during elections and use their influence in the villages they are from or greatly sponsor our grassroot campaign, otherwise vising them is not so useful
Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by rickyrex(m): 8:02am On Oct 11, 2022
kerry57:
Oga come back and start camping, I don't understand this ur foreign tour when campaign have started here. We need u back asap.
bro he has never attended any rally but people are already there for him. That is the man of the people. Unlike a state where one governor imported people from other states to beat obidient rally yet could not achieve his aim even with his presence at the rally

1 Like

Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by smirn(m): 8:02am On Oct 11, 2022
Mary00:
Obidient movement
Imagine a region in this country that has been agitating for secession, that never believed in one Nigeria and for almost 7 years now, these people has heightened the level of insecurity in the south east just to make the country ungovernable and now they want to sell one of their own to a country they never believed in. They want Obi to become president of the zoo. Many Nigerians may be so gullible but not all Nigerians are foolish. The Obi movement is an extension of the ipod agitation.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by EvangDrGeo: 8:03am On Oct 11, 2022
boxypane:
I'm not an Obi fan, but I love the fact that these politicians should be made to understand that electoral power belongs to the masses.

That's why we need to vote Obi. Voting Obi is not all about Obi but creating a new phase in our political dispensation where it will be known that the masses truly have a voice
Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by oluwasegun007(m): 8:04am On Oct 11, 2022
U sure say this man Don seè money for campaign like this

Shey diaspora people wan vote ni...

Better come back home and start campaign.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by Alaga2222(m): 8:05am On Oct 11, 2022
Why malt full the table? Abi nah Malt Manchester people dey drink now?
Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by ABUGEORGE(m): 8:05am On Oct 11, 2022
That’s my president,, I pray we don’t miss this chance in electing this man,, Nigeria will be great forever….. am for Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by Kajaard: 8:08am On Oct 11, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Pictures of Peter Obi from the diaspora interaction at Manchester.

https://twitter.com/_weyimi/status/1579539840085143553?t=Vq9pQZHyMUs5Dag0q3iGwA&s=19

I am an obidient but I am now getting worried with these foreign campaigns he is doing when he should be down here in Nigeria doing the serious campaigning undecided

Someone should please enlighten me if I am wrong undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by Regex: 8:09am On Oct 11, 2022
smirn:

Imagine a region in this country that has been agitating for secession, that never believed in one Nigeria and for almost 7 years now, these people has heightened the level of insecurity in the south east just to make the country ungovernable and now they want to sell one of their own to a country they never believed in. They want Obi to become president of the zoo. Many Nigerians may be so gullible but not all Nigerians are foolish. The Obi movement is an extension of the ipod agitation.

What about the North and the boko haram they to spite GEJ government and later fielded their son and won?

Go and kill yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by emmanuelbrown26: 8:09am On Oct 11, 2022
Guyman01:
This man is ubiquitous and full of so much energy, ready to engage and talk to anyone.
I was privileged to share my ideas with him at an event he attended, even drivers that brought their bosses were asking him questions and he was responding respectfully, he was even more interested in the ideas and questions from those drivers and cooks than the big ogas at the event, that's the quality of a listening leader who will not lock himself up in Aso Rock and be told only what his handlers want him to hear or see.

This is same thing I liked about Obasanjo, he would invite his old Friends from across Nigeria for weekend Amala and drought and Ayo games or squash and in the process gather information about what is happening in the grassroots and what villagers are going through which helps in policies formulation unlike Buhari who would wait for communiques from executive seminars and conferences where 'experts' formulate nonsense and present to him as national policies.
Buhari has never taken direct questions from citizens at any event all through his 7 years in power and I wish we don't make same mistake by voting wrongly this time
That's how a leader ought to be but its so unfortunate that we hv too many idiots that does not know and understand anything about leadership. Well I just fold my hand dey monitor as en dey go bcs next year go determine d type of people I go dey relate well well with

1 Like

Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by Toluwanise247(m): 8:09am On Oct 11, 2022
Obi need to man up and leave this child play of moving around, if obi is ambition is to gather money he will achieve that easily. If he want to win this election he should start grassroots campaign and stop this unnecessary journey or he think those who are abroad will tell us who to vote for? . I have said before those Nigerians in diaspora are not helping this country they will rather come home for wedding , birthday celebration and funeral without any investment here, and some of them will build houses and lock it only for them to spend two to three weeks there whenever they comes home.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by jrusky(m): 8:10am On Oct 11, 2022
Check them all they are 99% ipigs from obishit village.

Listen you all we do not need ipigs and piglets leader ok so better tell obi to come back 2031 or f u c k to hell.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by Benblaq(m): 8:13am On Oct 11, 2022
Guyman01:
This man is ubiquitous and full of so much energy, ready to engage and talk to anyone.
I was privileged to share my ideas with him at an event he attended, even drivers that brought their bosses were asking him questions and he was responding respectfully, he was even more interested in the ideas and questions from those drivers and cooks than the big ogas at the event, that's the quality of a listening leader who will not lock himself up in Aso Rock and be told only what his handlers want him to hear or see.

This is same thing I liked about Obasanjo, he would invite his old Friends from across Nigeria for weekend Amala and drought and Ayo games or squash and in the process gather information about what is happening in the grassroots and what villagers are going through which helps in policies formulation unlike Buhari who would wait for communiques from executive seminars and conferences where 'experts' formulate nonsense and present to him as national policies.
Buhari has never taken direct questions from citizens at any event all through his 7 years in power and I wish we don't make same mistake by voting wrongly this time
You be real guy man.. Buhari doesn't know the problem of the common man, little wonder almost everything we hear comes from the "presidency" and not the "president" as it ought to be.
Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by OBALOLA55(m): 8:13am On Oct 11, 2022
shocked
Lovenorth:
God bless our incoming president
shocked
Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by plaindealer: 8:15am On Oct 11, 2022
Manchester is in the bag, INEC don send people to Manchester in America to erect polling stations and distribute PVC for the diaspora and Americans to vote ...

Aimless loser.. grin grin
Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by Bayyajidda(m): 8:15am On Oct 11, 2022
Umsworld:
Pic2: The peeping guy is Asiwaju's spy
Na only who know know!!! grin

Stop thinking thus, Obidients cut through every tribe and religion.
Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by Vanazado: 8:16am On Oct 11, 2022
Okay
Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by Technomics: 8:17am On Oct 11, 2022
kerry57:
Oga come back and start camping, I don't understand this ur foreign tour when campaign have started here. We need u back asap.

What is camping?
Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by solsticey2k3(m): 8:19am On Oct 11, 2022
We pray God guide him to the presidency
Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by GoAndVerify: 8:19am On Oct 11, 2022
Peter Obi is just too smart.

He is bringing international awareness to the upcoming elections thereby making it very difficult for Agbado master or Mikano Kings to contemplate trying anything funny.

That's why I am supporting Him because I can never support nonsense.

You can go and verify.
Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by Oracleforce: 8:20am On Oct 11, 2022
All these Nyamiri people don dominate nairaland....but.the reality is that Obi the Pandora's box votes has a boundary...while so many voters in Kastina, Bauchi, Sokoto and another part of the northern region are queuing behind Atiku...Obi is still playing his intelligent game in Manchester...as if people.will.vote for him. manchester...half of those who. are snapping pictures with him. in the diaspora will not vote...Obi has not. have a strong grassroots political structure so, his chance of emerging as the winner is zero...
Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by Scamburster(m): 8:20am On Oct 11, 2022
smirn:

What is my work again?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by Scamburster(m): 8:23am On Oct 11, 2022
jrusky:
Check them all they are 99% ipigs from obishit village.

Listen you all we do not need ipigs and piglets leader ok so better tell obi to come back 2031 or f u c k to hell.
Are you tired of writing long episode already?

before I forget............
Take m

1 Like

Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by kunleiky(m): 8:27am On Oct 11, 2022
Attacking this man for no reason is supposed to be called witchcraft and wizardry, but then this is politics.
Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by Iselogunise: 8:29am On Oct 11, 2022
How come all the drinks(Malta Guinness, Sprite, Bottled water and Fanta) at the event were same as Naija? Are all this company maintaining same package globally or Obi dey tour with his own drinks?

Las las, we want better naija.

pleasureosondu:
Pictures of Peter Obi from the diaspora interaction at Manchester.

https://twitter.com/_weyimi/status/1579539840085143553?t=Vq9pQZHyMUs5Dag0q3iGwA&s=19
Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by Vulcan24(m): 8:34am On Oct 11, 2022
This means nothing
Timubu would win and Atilu woukd challenge the vote in court

Expect a clash btw Obi loyalist and BAT rugged and federal might

Finally reconciliation and peace committee would hand over power to BAT cos he's d consensus candidate
Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by Amayabor1: 8:37am On Oct 11, 2022
As a person from the SS and someone who is not swayed by emotions, i can categorically tell you that Peter Obi is not serious. He keeps jumping from one foreign country to another to explain his manifesto to people who will mostly not vote in this election while a major part of the North doesn't know him.

I will rather vote for Atiku/pdp than waste my vote on this unserious fellow.
Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by heniford2: 8:39am On Oct 11, 2022
Baba should come back home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery’s Second Crude Oil Shipment Leaves US For Nigeria / Lagos Civil Servants Back Ambode For APC Primary / Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.