Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,026 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester (21865 Views)

Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa / Photos From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ariaria Market, Aba / Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by Yankee101: 8:46am On Oct 11, 2022
All this globe trotting, will nigeria be ruled from abroad?
Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by Danny50: 8:47am On Oct 11, 2022
Am for obi but he she change his clothes for once.
Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by nedekid: 8:47am On Oct 11, 2022
Guyman01:
This man is ubiquitous and full of so much energy, ready to engage and talk to anyone.
I was privileged to share my ideas with him at an event he attended, even drivers that brought their bosses were asking him questions and he was responding respectfully, he was even more interested in the ideas and questions from those drivers and cooks than the big ogas at the event, that's the quality of a listening leader who will not lock himself up in Aso Rock and be told only what his handlers want him to hear or see.

This is same thing I liked about Obasanjo, he would invite his old Friends from across Nigeria for weekend Amala and drought and Ayo games or squash and in the process gather information about what is happening in the grassroots and what villagers are going through which helps in policies formulation unlike Buhari who would wait for communiques from executive seminars and conferences where 'experts' formulate nonsense and present to him as national policies.
Buhari has never taken direct questions from citizens at any event all through his 7 years in power and I wish we don't make same mistake by voting wrongly this time
Exactly.
Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by Zaydbat: 8:54am On Oct 11, 2022
Vibekiller:
That's our future president.
of federal republic of Biafra abi nt our Nigeria.
Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by Trill1(m): 8:58am On Oct 11, 2022
Okay
Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by newnigerdelta00: 9:02am On Oct 11, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Pictures of Peter Obi from the diaspora interaction at Manchester.

https://twitter.com/_weyimi/status/1579539840085143553?t=Vq9pQZHyMUs5Dag0q3iGwA&s=19

Mugu's, you go snap tire no aso Rock for you
Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by CheapHomes1: 9:03am On Oct 11, 2022
Lovenorth:
God bless our incoming president

Has he won any election that makes him "incoming president"?
Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by bonnyhope: 9:08am On Oct 11, 2022
Shee these ones go come vote?

Obi not serious
Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by Belleful: 9:09am On Oct 11, 2022
Season of cash out. He knew he will get more pounds from his UK maga's, than from his south Africa mugu's that will pay in Rand's.
That was why he cancelled the south Africa trip. Peter Obi, SENIOR YAHOO MAN.
Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by Lovenorth: 9:09am On Oct 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Has he won any election that makes him "incoming president"?
He is our incoming president by the special grace of God
Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by Starhearts: 9:11am On Oct 11, 2022
4rm d second piz...
D guy with i-phone.... naa mad man him be?
Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by CheapHomes1: 9:11am On Oct 11, 2022
Lovenorth:

He is our incoming president by the special grace of God

You haven't answered the question. Has he won any election that makes him "incoming president"? yes or no
Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by Kelvinskillz: 9:12am On Oct 11, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Pictures of Peter Obi from the diaspora interaction at Manchester.

https://twitter.com/_weyimi/status/1579539840085143553?t=Vq9pQZHyMUs5Dag0q3iGwA&s=19
Always out of the country to engage, learn, relearn, interact and so on….. the other mugu Tinubu always on medical trips and riding bicycle to deceive his gullible stupid, dumb and hungry followers

1 Like

Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by Softmirror: 9:13am On Oct 11, 2022
Guyman01:
This man is ubiquitous and full of so much energy, ready to engage and talk to anyone.
I was privileged to share my ideas with him at an event he attended, even drivers that brought their bosses were asking him questions and he was responding respectfully, he was even more interested in the ideas and questions from those drivers and cooks than the big ogas at the event, that's the quality of a listening leader who will not lock himself up in Aso Rock and be told only what his handlers want him to hear or see.

This is same thing I liked about Obasanjo, he would invite his old Friends from across Nigeria for weekend Amala and drought and Ayo games or squash and in the process gather information about what is happening in the grassroots and what villagers are going through which helps in policies formulation unlike Buhari who would wait for communiques from executive seminars and conferences where 'experts' formulate nonsense and present to him as national policies.
Buhari has never taken direct questions from citizens at any event all through his 7 years in power and I wish we don't make same mistake by voting wrongly this time

STALE
Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by CheapHomes1: 9:13am On Oct 11, 2022
Guyman01:

Unfortunately, obi is gallivanting abroad instead of being on ground in Nigeria transversing the length and breath of the country interacting with the electorate
Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by kerry57: 9:15am On Oct 11, 2022
Technomics:

What is camping?
Camping is campaigning as u no do English for school. That is what we call correct the wrong word in English bro.
Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by FullBlastLight: 9:19am On Oct 11, 2022
Faber:

PDP told you guys that Akwa Ibom is in the bag for Atiku... grin grin

But right there at Atiku's campaign rally, AkwaIbomites were singing in support of Obi..

Atiku's eyes don dey clear small small grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h_-04xG8TU

Abeg, run a thread on dis thing nah!

E go loud gan, especially if it ever hit front page!

Dem neva know anytin!

Obi-Dattti all d way!

Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by modsfucker: 9:20am On Oct 11, 2022
kerry57:
Oga come back and start campaign, I don't understand this ur foreign tour when campaign have started here. We need u back asap.

Oga know say he no go win, but ge don't wanna miss this cashing out chance.
Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by Yankee101: 9:23am On Oct 11, 2022
Obi is cashing out
Diaspora donation carries more weight
Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by Conner44: 9:24am On Oct 11, 2022
wolesmile:
Campaign was supposed to start on 28th September. None of the four major contenders has had any major campaign anywhere since then. Even the so called Obi is still doing his foreign cruise, in his traditional black attire (I wonder how many of that cloth he has.)
Those he's consulting with are not the ones to vote. He just wants them to donate to his campaign fund ni. Though I still wonder why his campaign fund should be donated into Ativo Limited's account, and not an account opened specifically for the campaign purpose. Has anyone even tried checking the Ativo limited website? Why will I, for crying out loud, put campaign donation into a company account?
Let me not say much, lest people that follow without questioning come for my head.
My submission is, all politicians are thieves. Choose your thief well.

So you mean you have no candidate? wink

Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by tyinfinity: 9:37am On Oct 11, 2022
Peter obituary addressing Ipob members in a parlour in Manchester
Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by ajexx(m): 9:42am On Oct 11, 2022
?

Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by Vote4Obi: 9:48am On Oct 11, 2022
wolesmile:
Campaign was supposed to start on 28th September. None of the four major contenders has had any major campaign anywhere since then. Even the so called Obi is still doing his foreign cruise, in his traditional black attire (I wonder how many of that cloth he has.)
Those he's consulting with are not the ones to vote. He just wants them to donate to his campaign fund ni. Though I still wonder why his campaign fund should be donated into Ativo Limited's account, and not an account opened specifically for the campaign purpose. Has anyone even tried checking the Ativo limited website? Why will I, for crying out loud, put campaign donation into a company account?
Let me not say much, lest people that follow without questioning come for my head.
My submission is, all politicians are thieves. Choose your thief well.

You obviously don't understand what Obi is doing. Did you look at those pictures? What did you see? Smart, enlightened and exuberant youths who can influence thousands of Nigerians back home in Nigeria!

Aside their social media advocacy for Obi, this guys abroad are family breadwinners in Nigeria. They're influential even at the community level. Some of them send bags of rice and money to people in their communities during Christmas, Sala or other festivities. Their wishes are always the command of these people they usually help in Nigeria yet you think they're not important?!

Even when youths in Nigeria continuously see these pictures of Obi always with them and socializing with them, what do you think happens? They see him as one of theirs!! That's why you now see Atiku and Tinubu doing ridiculous things while trying to play catch-up by dancing, wearing jeans and Snickers, doing tick-tock etc. The funny thing is that Obi doesn't even do all those cheap stunts because he is real. At least, I haven't seen him suddenly wearing jeans and Snickers or dancing and doing tick-tock for cheap popularity.

Obi understands that Nigerian youths are pivotal in winning elections in Nigeria and he started by identifying with them from day one! When Tinubu and Atiku realized what he was doing, it has already become too late. Obi has successfully taking over the cyberspace and even the streets grin grin

Whenever I see Obi reeling out statistics and data at the speed of light while standing on his feet, I see a very intelligent and smart man who knows what to do to get the desired results.
Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by Allisgud: 9:51am On Oct 11, 2022
He pain me say all this people no go vote,he said if he gets there he will make sure Nigerian on diaspora are able to vote
Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by honeywriter: 10:11am On Oct 11, 2022
Its the Nigerian against the old guards- men who have benefited the skew and corrupt system of government- choose wisely the average politician looks at the man on the street as a scum bag deserving of nothing good

The 2023 election is very glaring those in active politics are with two corrupt hammer head for their national cake cut

Vote wisely
Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by wolesmile(m): 10:44am On Oct 11, 2022
Conner44:

So you mean you have no candidate? wink

I don't even have voter's card. It's been long since I last voted in Nigeria. The first time was in '90/91 or thereabout, during the SDP/NRC days. The last one was in 2003. Since then, I haven't wasted my time voting, though I have always been sympathetic towards any candidate I believe might make a difference.
One thing I'll maintain though, that donation into Ativo Limited's account is not plain enough. It's dubious. Ativo limited is a private company. Why not open a special account and call it something like ObiDatti campaign fund and ask people to donate into it, instead of a private organisation's account. When you're crying, don't be blinded by your tears.
Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by wolesmile(m): 10:47am On Oct 11, 2022
Vote4Obi:

You obviously don't understand what Obi is doing. Did you look at those pictures? What did you see? Smart, enlightened and exuberant youths who can influence thousands of Nigerians back home in Nigeria!

Aside their social media advocacy for Obi, this guys abroad are family breadwinners in Nigeria. They're influential even at the community level. Some of them send bags of rice and money to people in their communities during Christmas, Sala or other festivities. Their wishes are always the command of these people they usually help in Nigeria yet you think they're not important?!

Even when youths in Nigeria continuously see these pictures of Obi always with them and socializing with them, what do you think happens? They see him as one of theirs!! That's why you now see Atiku and Tinubu doing ridiculous things while trying to play catch-up by dancing, wearing jeans and Snickers, doing tick-tock etc. The funny thing is that Obi doesn't even do all those cheap stunts because he is real. At least, I haven't seen him suddenly wearing jeans and Snickers or dancing and doing tick-tock for cheap popularity.

Obi understands that Nigerian youths are pivotal in winning elections in Nigeria and he started by identifying with them from day one! When Tinubu and Atiku realized what he was doing, it has already become too late. Obi has successfully taking over the cyberspace and even the streets grin grin

Whenever I see Obi reeling out statistics and data at the speed of light while standing on his feet, I see a very intelligent and smart man who knows what to do to get the desired results.

What statistics? What data? Those ones laddened with errors, being reeled out to impress the so called youths cos he knows they are ill-informed and are not ready to make researches?
I weak...
The incoming generation will even be far worse than what we are leaving behind.
I rest.
Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by OBTOREPA(m): 10:49am On Oct 11, 2022
Why does he like to wear one particular cloth!
Re: Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester by Vote4Obi: 10:53am On Oct 11, 2022
wolesmile:

What statistics? What data?
I weak...
The incoming generation will even be far worse than what we are leaving behind.
I rest.

You're already a total disgrace to your family and minus to your generation!

Peter Obi will stand on his feet and analyze complex statistics with computer accuracy and you're here saying nonsense! Can solve 2x2 while addressing an audience yet you're asking what statistics.

Rubbish!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPC slashes crude buyers from 43 to 16 / We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha / Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.