Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,142 members, 7,811,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

AC Milan Vs Chelsea UCL (0 - 2) On 11th Oct 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / AC Milan Vs Chelsea UCL (0 - 2) On 11th Oct 2022 (18782 Views)

FC Copenhagen Vs Manchester City UCL ( 0 - 0) On 11th Oct 2022 / Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 3) On 12th April 2022 / Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AC Milan Vs Chelsea UCL (0 - 2) On 11th Oct 2022 by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 11, 2022
We silence all the enemies of progress

1 Like

Re: AC Milan Vs Chelsea UCL (0 - 2) On 11th Oct 2022 by Gwan2(m): 12:09am On Oct 12, 2022
shegoon:
Highly disappointed in Ac Milan, a whole Italian champion being treated like this by 3rd place team from one farmer league dominated by man city. Funny thing is when Ac Milan play against Italian team counterparts, you see them flex muscle. See the way they demolished Juventus during the week end.

Mugu, that third place team from the farmers league are the current/reigning WORLD CLUB CHAMPIONS….Let that sink in, WORLD CLUB CHAMPIONS…meaning, they are the champions of your favourites.

Woto woto

8 Likes

Re: AC Milan Vs Chelsea UCL (0 - 2) On 11th Oct 2022 by BENEAMATA: 12:36am On Oct 12, 2022
Realguyman1:
He let him go because he wasn't in his plan. So don't regret Chelsea allowing Debruyne to leave, but blame Morinho for him over sabi then.
google why debruyne left chelsea in his own word . Don't just document what will be written down for posterity with half truths or YOUR TRUTH .The guy opted to be sold instead of a third loan spell . Right now , he is also keeping one precocious talent on the fringes at man city , would you also blame guardiola for that now or are we waiting till that talent leave to blossom somewhere else ? Remember Diaz , brahim or the more successful bellingham , jude ? Never recalled this much furore being made about de bruyne outside of belgium when the THREE AMIGOS ( remember them ? ) were confining him to the bench .Guess hind sight is 20/20 for every one
Re: AC Milan Vs Chelsea UCL (0 - 2) On 11th Oct 2022 by BENEAMATA: 12:37am On Oct 12, 2022
Gwan2:

Mugu, that third place team from the farmers league are the current/reigning WORLD CLUB CHAMPIONS….Let that sink in, WORLD CLUB CHAMPIONS…meaning, they are the champions of your favourites.

Woto woto
Re: AC Milan Vs Chelsea UCL (0 - 2) On 11th Oct 2022 by ozoono(m): 1:12am On Oct 12, 2022
orlahtohbadt:
Ballack and De Bruyne in the same chelsea team?
Me tire for this comrade oh
Re: AC Milan Vs Chelsea UCL (0 - 2) On 11th Oct 2022 by superCleanworks(m): 5:09am On Oct 12, 2022
Gwan2:

Woto woto

do you have human feelings at all? cry cry
how do you want that hater to sleep well after such a bashing?
please check him in the morning to be sure he did not pass away due to wotowoto heart attack grin
Re: AC Milan Vs Chelsea UCL (0 - 2) On 11th Oct 2022 by Realguyman1(m): 8:19am On Oct 12, 2022
BENEAMATA:
google why debruyne left chelsea in his own word . Don't just document what will be written down for posterity with half truths or YOUR TRUTH .The guy opted to be sold instead of a third loan spell . Right now , he is also keeping one precocious talent on the fringes at man city , would you also blame guardiola for that now or are we waiting till that talent leave to blossom somewhere else ? Remember Diaz , brahim or the more successful bellingham , jude ? Never recalled this much furore being made about de bruyne outside of belgium when the THREE AMIGOS ( remember them ? ) were confining him to the bench .Guess hind sight is 20/20 for every one
And let me ask u a question. If Debruyne haven't rise to become what he his today, would u have regret that Chelsea sold him?

Remember the same Debruyne that Morinho couldn't used, only ended up playing one season for Wolfsburg before man city splash the big money on him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AC Milan Vs Chelsea UCL (0 - 2) On 11th Oct 2022 by BENEAMATA: 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2022
Realguyman1:
And let me ask u a question. If Debruyne haven't rise to become what he his today, would u have regret that Chelsea sold him?

Remember the same Debruyne that Morinho couldn't used, only ended up playing one season for Wolfsburg before man city splash the big money on him.
Who's regretting the one who went away ? We celebrate our own who doubled down and worked harder to become our legend /favourite like city also celebrate him Obi mikel opted to stay despite being converted to a holding midfielder ,Ivanovic opted to stay despite getting very limited playing time for seven months before the UCL match at Anfield .None of you are blaming Guardiola for Bellingham , Sancho , Diaz leaving man city ,no , Mourinho is always the easy one to blame .
Re: AC Milan Vs Chelsea UCL (0 - 2) On 11th Oct 2022 by EroticJane(f): 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2022
Wizywiz:
grin so Leipzig no be big team cheesy...maccabi Haifa no be big team cheesy
abegi! where u know them before if not for livescore?
Re: AC Milan Vs Chelsea UCL (0 - 2) On 11th Oct 2022 by Realguyman1(m): 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2022
BENEAMATA:
Who's regretting the one who went away ? We celebrate our own who doubled down and worked harder to become our legend /favourite like city also celebrate him Obi mikel opted to stay despite being converted to a holding midfielder ,Ivanovic opted to stay despite getting very limited playing time for seven months before the UCL match at Anfield .None of you are blaming Guardiola for Bellingham , Sancho , Diaz leaving man city ,no , Mourinho is always the easy one to blame .
U were the one who said u were not happy with Debruyne exit from Chelsea. Is that not regretting? By the way, wetin concern me concern man city? I'm not a city fan and their business is not my concern.

But even though man city let Sancho go, the wingers that was there in man city then and now, are still very much better than Sancho. So why will they regret letting him go?

Which Diaz are u talking about? Because the former Diaz of man city playing now for Milan is not still up to the current players playing the wing for man city today. So why will city regret letting him go?

And for the Bellingham u are calling, was Bellingham ever a man city player, when?
Re: AC Milan Vs Chelsea UCL (0 - 2) On 11th Oct 2022 by Wizywiz(m): 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2022
EroticJane:
abegi! where u know them before if not for livescore?
lol @livescore grin cheesy
Re: AC Milan Vs Chelsea UCL (0 - 2) On 11th Oct 2022 by BENEAMATA: 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2022
Realguyman1:
U were the one who said u were not happy with Debruyne exit from Chelsea. Is that not regretting? By the way, wetin concern me concern man city? I'm not a city fan and their business is not my concern.

And for the Bellingham u are calling, was Bellingham ever a man city player, when?
No , he was not , my bad .
And no , i didn't regret de bruyne leaving . We only see the ones that come good for us . Since he left , chelsea fc has won multiple trophies not excluding world and european trophies with supposedly players that you all think are inferior to the belgian . When he wins double of those continental/intercontinental trophies , maybe then a tiny bit regret can creep in .for now , chelsea did just fine without him .
Re: AC Milan Vs Chelsea UCL (0 - 2) On 11th Oct 2022 by youngZee23: 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
BENEAMATA:
No , he was not , my bad .
And no , i didn't regret de bruyne leaving . We only see the ones that come good for us . Since he left , chelsea fc has won multiple trophies not excluding world and european trophies with supposedly players that you all think are inferior to the belgian . When he wins double of those continental/intercontinental trophies , maybe then a tiny bit regret can creep in .for now , chelsea did just fine without him .
Chelsea is a big club..any player can leave and we will still be fine..rudiger left they said we are finished..we are still fine..even if james leaves we will still be fine..kante has been out for months now..we are still fine..lets no add the real OGs that left and we still they ball

1 Like

Re: AC Milan Vs Chelsea UCL (0 - 2) On 11th Oct 2022 by BENEAMATA: 10:18pm On Oct 12, 2022
youngZee23:
Chelsea is a big club..any player can leave and we will still be fine..rudiger left they said we are finished..we are still fine..even if james leaves we will still be fine..kante has been out for months now..we are still fine..lets no add the real OGs that left and we still they ball
just imagine . Making it look as if chelsea gives two effs about the exit of a player who wanted starting shirt without working hard enough in training to convince the coach why he should bench any one among Hazard , Mata or Oscar for him .
Re: AC Milan Vs Chelsea UCL (0 - 2) On 11th Oct 2022 by youngZee23: 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2022
BENEAMATA:
just imagine . Making it look as if chelsea gives two effs about the exit of a player who wanted starting shirt without working hard enough in training to convince the coach why he should bench any one among Hazard , Mata or Oscar for him .
Lol..they wan troll club wey no send

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs West Brom (1 - 0 ) On 21 November 2020 / West Ham Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) - Live / Arsenal vs Sunderland EFL Cup (5 - 1) On 21st December 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.