Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management (17453 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing / Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi / Peter Obi Does Not Know What Is Green Energy- Atiku Mocks LP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by IfyBennyomah(f): 8:43am On Oct 11, 2022
Urchin is always an Urchin in the society

Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by obi58: 8:44am On Oct 11, 2022
post=117459859:
....for Upper Iweka.
4th position loading.....

!!!! Longest time no see!!!

You have been conspicuously absent for a while from your APC work.

Have your propaganda masters FINALLY settled all your salary arrears? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by Masterclass32: 8:45am On Oct 11, 2022
Agbado miscreants are working overtime.
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by NLPoliceWoman: 8:45am On Oct 11, 2022
Cuntface:

You wasted 8 years of buhari selling dead Vulture meat and living in penury.
Don't worry, when Peter obi win, you'll change business and live a decent life for once
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 8.
Rule 2.
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by toujurs: 8:47am On Oct 11, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
Who is this one, Are you normal at all?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:48am On Oct 11, 2022
post=117459791:
Obi Pandora himself.

More work for you to do even as Buhari (your darling daddy) leaves office.

Nobody should jealous you at all.
What a pity!
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by buzorcharles(m): 8:51am On Oct 11, 2022
post=117459791:
Obi Pandora himself.

Mumu hope say u know charcoal don add money?
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by rexchazy(m): 8:51am On Oct 11, 2022
Reinaldo:
Peter Obi is our choice. If they like they should say he owns Africa. These people don't understand what a movement is. They're just wasting their time thinking anything they do can affect our choice.

Nigerians are tired of the disastrous APC and PDP, we don't want them again. It doesn't matter what Peter Obi has done, we will vote for him.
That was what you guys said in 2015 about Jonathan
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by dynicks(m): 8:56am On Oct 11, 2022
IfyBennyomah:

U dey craze… ur papa and mama dey craze..
bros this has nothing to do with his parents....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:56am On Oct 11, 2022
post=117459791:
Obi Pandora himself.
Hahahahahaha
it's obvious they have nothing against this man.
the mai gaskiya himself
nwoke obi ya di ocha
mr "go and verify"

They tried using tribalism card, that one has already failed because this youth movement is WAZOBIA
they tried using fake news and information, faa faa foul because the man himself is "mr go and verify"
they gat nothing against him on corruption because Nigerian ROCK is the mai gaskiya and incorruptible man.
they now result to childish tantrums.
hahahahaha.
we told you guys before that they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card.
they would have had an easy campaign with Osinbajo on the ballot because I wonder how a sane person will be campaigning against Osinbajo.
the only thing you can have against Osibanjo is his party and nothing more. but few times he headed things he proved himself within same party.
Nigerians would have has a tough choice to make between Osibanjo and Obi but they made the choice easy for the youths and the youths have chosen to pull themselves out of suffering from those who wish to molest this country "TURN BY TURN"
Suffering knows no tribe or religion
THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!!!

Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by deeva2: 8:56am On Oct 11, 2022
If you know you accused Peter Obi for being a monumental failure while as a Governor of Anambra and now promoting him for the presidency for personal or political interest and or tribal and religious BIGOTry.

God punish you.
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by dynicks(m): 8:57am On Oct 11, 2022
IfyBennyomah:

U dey craze… ur papa and mama dey craze..
bros this has nothing to do with his parents....He's the one involved; not his parents bro..!!..
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by IfyBennyomah(f): 8:59am On Oct 11, 2022
buzorcharles:

Mumu hope say u know charcoal don add money?
Seun mynd44 dominque justwise
Rule 2.
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by Pecca: 9:00am On Oct 11, 2022
This election will shock 'em all. I put my doiley on it
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by iHateFraudsters: 9:01am On Oct 11, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Obi isn't the only presidential candidate, you guys should give him some breathing space...this hatred for him is becoming annoying, and would compel heaven to work in his favour next year.

This I have seen.

They're unwittingly creating awareness for him.

There's nothing like a bad awareness.
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by IfyBennyomah(f): 9:01am On Oct 11, 2022
dynicks:
bros this has nothing to do with his parents....
No be only bros.,, u sis
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by Chatflick(m): 9:03am On Oct 11, 2022
post=117459791:
Obi Pandora himself.
Manna keep behaving like a deranged child. Stupid Buhari supporter.
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by Doracity82(m): 9:03am On Oct 11, 2022
post=117459791:
Obi Pandora himself.
Welcome back,dead meat seller.
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by dynicks(m): 9:03am On Oct 11, 2022
IfyBennyomah:

No be only bros.,, u sis
I see say your blood dey hot this morning....u just take it easy ok.....one love bro......

Meanwhile OBIDATTI all the way!!
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by PeterObi4LP: 9:04am On Oct 11, 2022
APC nothing will ever shock Nigerians again. Even if we see Peter Obi dinning with devil in person with proof, Nigerians are still going to vote for Obi. We are tired of APC and PDP, let's try Obi.

Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by Allisgud: 9:07am On Oct 11, 2022
Why are they not bashing other aspirants,cos they felt he's becoming a political threat to them
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by IfyBennyomah(f): 9:07am On Oct 11, 2022
dynicks:
I see say your blood dey hot this morning....u just take it easy ok.....one love bro......

Meanwhile OBIDATTI all the way!!
I see say u no get work this morning
one love Sis…
TINUBUSHETTIMA all the way!!!
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by Whoknowsme: 9:08am On Oct 11, 2022
post=117459791:
Obi Pandora himself.
Continue beefing yourself with Peter Obi's matter.
He that knows what is right and fail to do it, to him it is a sin.
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by jrusky(m): 9:14am On Oct 11, 2022
So obi owns nothing and he worth $200million so where did he got that wealth from, fell from sky, grew from ground?

Oh heaven how did Nigeria make mistakes of even allowing this man called obi to still be existing baffles me. A liar like this should have be terminated long long ago, he owned nothing but worth $200 million?
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by Benblaq(m): 9:16am On Oct 11, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Obi isn't the only presidential candidate, you guys should give him some breathing space...this hatred for him is becoming annoying, and would compel heaven to work in his favour next year.

This I have seen.
The matter tire you too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uchendu Describes Choice Of Tonye Cole As 'a Breath Of Fresh Air' / Dr. Maduka: "I Will Fix Anambra In Every Aspect Because I Have Done It Before” / Buhari Insists On Cattle Grazing Routes To Resolve Herders/Farmers Clashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.