Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management (17452 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing / Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi / Peter Obi Does Not Know What Is Green Energy- Atiku Mocks LP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by Cuntface: 9:20am On Oct 11, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 8.
Rule 2.

Why are you quoting the mods? I dint insult you oga, I just stated the obvious.

Is praying for a better life for you now an insult?
Why are you not reporting with your other account??

Don't worry I'll keep praying for you. You must blow

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by Scamburster(m): 9:22am On Oct 11, 2022
Cuntface:

You wasted 8 years of buhari selling dead Vulture meat and living in penury.
Don't worry, when Peter obi win, you'll change business and live a decent life for once
I wish Tinubu can govern him separately and other urchin zombies.
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by Cuntface: 9:22am On Oct 11, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 8.
Rule 2.

He don come with his alternate account ����
Don't worry, Peter obi administration will favor you so you'll live a decent life.
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by Umueme: 9:25am On Oct 11, 2022
post=117459791:
Obi Pandora himself.

You still have mouth to talk for this forum..... At least Obi never lie pass your 'darling daddy'
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by Scamburster(m): 9:26am On Oct 11, 2022
dynicks:
bros this has nothing to do with his parents....
Man, some parents need to question about their children attitude.
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by Umueme: 9:27am On Oct 11, 2022
Cuntface:

He don come with his alternate account ����
Don't worry, Peter obi administration will favor you so you'll live a decent life.

It won't favor him because he abhors good things of life. His future and his life will continue on a downward spiral just as his 'darling daddy' has sent our economy
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by NLPoliceWoman: 9:28am On Oct 11, 2022
Scamburster:

Have they credited your account?
Bingo
Rule 2
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by Scamburster(m): 9:29am On Oct 11, 2022
jrusky:
So obi owns nothing and he worth $200million so where did he got that wealth from, fell from sky, grew from ground?

Oh heaven how did Nigeria make mistakes of even allowing this man called obi to still be existing baffles me. A liar like this should have be terminated long long ago, he owned nothing but worth $200 million?
Do you have any other work to do apart from spewing propagandish trash every minute of the day here?

Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by bigpicture001: 9:29am On Oct 11, 2022
i just donated 500 naira...and will continue to do like sum monthly till feb.
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by NLPoliceWoman: 9:29am On Oct 11, 2022
buzorcharles:

Mumu hope say u know charcoal don add money?
Rule 2
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by kingyakos: 9:30am On Oct 11, 2022
post=117459791:
Obi Pandora himself.

Cry blood
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by Cuntface: 9:30am On Oct 11, 2022
Umueme:

It won't favor him because he abhors good things of life. His future and his life will continue on a downward spiral just as his 'darling daddy' has sent our economy

Amen to that.
He deserve the very worst

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by Scamburster(m): 9:30am On Oct 11, 2022
Cuntface:

Oga, don't waste your prayers on that thing.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by Scamburster(m): 9:32am On Oct 11, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 2
If you quote me again, Il

Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by jackobi(m): 9:42am On Oct 11, 2022
Is Peter Obi the only candidate? Every day Peter Obi this, Peter Obi that. Haba!!!. Some People are having sleepless nights cos of Obi. Doctors, please check on them, they have to create more lies to be relevant. They must be afraid that they all will soon be out of jobs because they really had little or nothing reliable to offer Nigerians. They better go and learn work skills because no more business as usual.

Peter Obi is our next president.

Obidient's please continue to press their necks, they must get sense by force. To train goats no easy.

Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by BluntCrazeMan: 9:51am On Oct 11, 2022
gbaskiboy:
Wahala for mischief makers. Political strategy to win election by the opposition.

Meanwhile, they are not the opposition ooo.!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by livinbygrace: 9:51am On Oct 11, 2022
Lol!!What do you expect them to say ?To all Obedient children,una be the real Muguns.
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by BluntCrazeMan: 9:52am On Oct 11, 2022
post=117459859:
....for Upper Iweka.
4th position loading.....
Cover your face in shame oga.!!
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by Theboss100(m): 9:53am On Oct 11, 2022
Cuntface:

Forgej about that bastard. He is a lost course. An evil person as him deserve no good but double portion of his evil. A mad dog is what he is.
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by Owologbo(m): 9:55am On Oct 11, 2022
Kicktaker:
Seems Obi is the only one contesting for president come 2023...Agbadorians will never stop masturbating.....OBI IS OUR CHOICE

Their landlord be want use southern presidency to campaign and scam southerners, be as Obi do scattered their plans; they are all out spitting hatred and lies.
I'm not surprised by their bile behaviour; I've lived with them and I know it's their nature.
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by Alpharey: 9:58am On Oct 11, 2022
post=117459791:
Obi Pandora himself.

Hide your face
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by Okhuadams(m): 9:59am On Oct 11, 2022
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/peter-obi-does-not-own-quikraiz-management/
what do you expect for them to agree and the so called Obedients who are disobedient to themselves will say it's false if it's the incoming President Asiwaju they will believe

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by Alpharey: 10:00am On Oct 11, 2022
They have gathered, but since their gathering is not of the Lord, they shall scatter. Yes they shall scatter in 7 different directions.
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by Electorate: 10:03am On Oct 11, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Obi isn't the only presidential candidate, you guys should give him some breathing space...this hatred for him is becoming annoying, and would compel heaven to work in his favour next year.

This I have seen.

It proves he is the chosen one hence the attack, they have abandoned promoting their candidates and now focus on giving Peter Obi a free promo, is God not wonderful?

Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by DestinyNigga: 10:45am On Oct 11, 2022
Tell them, we are the structure. Agbadorians can kiss my ass grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) / PDP Reconciliation: Atiku, Wike Team Meet In Port Harcourt / Uchendu Describes Choice Of Tonye Cole As 'a Breath Of Fresh Air'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.