Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,211 members, 7,849,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:59 AM

My 6 Months Salary Will Go To Motherless Babies Home - Abia Politician - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My 6 Months Salary Will Go To Motherless Babies Home - Abia Politician (224 Views)

‘Pharaoh We Are Heading Home’ Abia Residents Sing Songs Of Liberation / Alex Ikwechegh Celebrates Easter With Motherless Babies In Aba (Photos) / Baby Abandoned At Motherless Babies Home In Borno Named After President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 6 Months Salary Will Go To Motherless Babies Home - Abia Politician by Busy76: 8:30am On Oct 11, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhzVxtixW0U

Samuel Chibuike Nwachukwu is a Nigerian philanthropist and a politician who is contesting for Umuahia South House of Assembly in Abia State under Action Peoples Congress APP.

In an interview He has promised that his six months salary will go to the motherless babies when he becomes the Umuahia South House of Assembly.

Mr Nwachukwu has been a piller to his people and he is determined to bring infrastructural development to his people and investment more on Human capital.

Because of the love, this young man has for his people, which will later become his constituents, he has single handedly create new roads and grading the delapidated road, with his construction mechines free of charge

Re: My 6 Months Salary Will Go To Motherless Babies Home - Abia Politician by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 11, 2022
God bless from the hand that gives,Davido look-alike grin

1 Like

Re: My 6 Months Salary Will Go To Motherless Babies Home - Abia Politician by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 11, 2022
Funny
Re: My 6 Months Salary Will Go To Motherless Babies Home - Abia Politician by Licit(m): 9:22am On Oct 11, 2022
Na lie

(1) (Reply)

Challenge For Agbadorians / Freedom! Freedom!! Freedom!!! / Real Causes Of The Flood In Nigeria (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.