Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Haaland Reveals Bizarre Diet Behind Roaring Start To Man City Career - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Haaland Reveals Bizarre Diet Behind Roaring Start To Man City Career (25051 Views)

FIFA Reveals Bizarre Reason Why Egypt’s Salah The Best Votes Didn’t Count / FIFA Reveals Bizarre Reason Why Egypt's Salah The Best Award Votes Didn't Count / Raheem Sterling Apologises After Bizarre UCL Penalty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Haaland Reveals Bizarre Diet Behind Roaring Start To Man City Career by TheAlchemist: 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2022
A lady I never planned to marry, kept on cooking heart for me in the soup, well I am now married to her.... I guess as they say she eventually won my heart!.
Re: Haaland Reveals Bizarre Diet Behind Roaring Start To Man City Career by Peacecore: 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2022
princepee:
:Pi halaand a very good goal scorer but not a fantastic player!
Definitely not in the category of Messi, Ronald or nemar.
Most of his goals are tap in.
He is big tall and strong, have the built to oppress defenders.

But not a fantastic player.

My observation!
Re: Haaland Reveals Bizarre Diet Behind Roaring Start To Man City Career by BJanta: 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2022
ghettokid1:
I guess Mr. Obi is also eating Heart and Liver grin grin grin

Of human beings. You're right.
Re: Haaland Reveals Bizarre Diet Behind Roaring Start To Man City Career by Peacecore: 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2022
Treatmentan:
Nigeria Girls Are Useless
Wetin being Nigeeigirls enter dis mata now grin cheesy grin or dem son do u something.
Re: Haaland Reveals Bizarre Diet Behind Roaring Start To Man City Career by Peacecore: 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2022
princewarri1985:
let hallan come to chelsea or man u and lets see if he can score such goals
Why him do am for poor Dortmund n poor Norwey. I hope u dey pained grin grin
Re: Haaland Reveals Bizarre Diet Behind Roaring Start To Man City Career by TheEndless: 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2022
paulolee:
All these superstitious hardly works, wat works for him won’t work for all strikers
All footballer av dier own bizarre food combinations but nobody cares until u starts scoring
I remember back in skul, a friend told me dt his secret of having a retentive memory is eating swallow in d morning before class n even exams, dt it do help him think n remember fast
I tired it once n dt was my worst exams ever, I slept for d first time in d exam hall, a friend woke me up n I was as blank as a slate
Lol… Who eats swallow in the morning?? That negga most definitely lied to you grin
Re: Haaland Reveals Bizarre Diet Behind Roaring Start To Man City Career by kelspinall(m): 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2022
if na african man dem go call anything spiritual... funny people
Re: Haaland Reveals Bizarre Diet Behind Roaring Start To Man City Career by PoliteActivist: 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
Jaycee07:

Please what’s superstitious about this??
Is it the diet??

https://carnivoreaurelius.com/the-top-4-benefits-of-eating-heart/
Read the post about you and tell me what’s superstitious about it.
Thanks!!!

BiGVEEN58:

There is nothing superstitious there. Or are you learning how to use the word.

Non of the nonsense is scientific. Plus believing your goals have anything to do with who prepared your food. Even the team was considering inviting his father to start cooking their food on game days!

Why are we so superstitious??!!
Re: Haaland Reveals Bizarre Diet Behind Roaring Start To Man City Career by BiGVEEN58(m): 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Why are humans so superstitious??

There is nothing superstitious there. Or are you learning how to use the word.

1 Like

Re: Haaland Reveals Bizarre Diet Behind Roaring Start To Man City Career by KennethEnyi(m): 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2022
He even looks like someone that eats those things sef
Re: Haaland Reveals Bizarre Diet Behind Roaring Start To Man City Career by KennethEnyi(m): 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2022
This guy face is kinda terrifying looks like daemon from house of the dragon…

1 Like

Re: Haaland Reveals Bizarre Diet Behind Roaring Start To Man City Career by Munzy14(m): 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2022
paulolee:
All these superstitious hardly works, wat works for him won’t work for all strikers
All footballer av dier own bizarre food combinations but nobody cares until u starts scoring
I remember back in skul, a friend told me dt his secret of having a retentive memory is eating swallow in d morning before class n even exams, dt it do help him think n remember fast
I tired it once n dt was my worst exams ever, I slept for d first time in d exam hall, a friend woke me up n I was as blank as a slate
You swallowed to sleep...grin grin grin
Re: Haaland Reveals Bizarre Diet Behind Roaring Start To Man City Career by SuperWriter(f): 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2022
H2ho:

Human or Animal liver? shocked shocked

Cow heart and liver cheesy
Re: Haaland Reveals Bizarre Diet Behind Roaring Start To Man City Career by Angelfrost(m): 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2022
DrPurple:

Some Man Utd players need the delicacy too

Lol... Doesn't work that way abeg!

It's not the food... Haaland is disciplined and focused, just like Ronaldo and Messi at his age!

United players like Rashford are just lacking in focus, concentration, and discipline! The quality and talent are there, but they just can't put in the work! Same with Pogba and Martial.

Salah is just missing Mane! The latter did all the work of taking out defenders while he waltzed in and out of opponents' goal areas. tongue

1 Like

Re: Haaland Reveals Bizarre Diet Behind Roaring Start To Man City Career by elmaz(m): 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2022
U go carry gun oo... cool
Re: Haaland Reveals Bizarre Diet Behind Roaring Start To Man City Career by LIVINGICONREBOR: 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2022
Abeg Haaland no dey scam us. You were built for goal scoring. Forget all those heart and liver horse shits.
Re: Haaland Reveals Bizarre Diet Behind Roaring Start To Man City Career by Ujm1: 10:33pm On Oct 11, 2022
Really
Re: Haaland Reveals Bizarre Diet Behind Roaring Start To Man City Career by Eyanbahose: 11:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
Hmmmm.. Definitely not raw.

Anyway, make I dey hear music with my Oraimo earbuds abeg

Re: Haaland Reveals Bizarre Diet Behind Roaring Start To Man City Career by osazsky(m): 12:01am On Oct 12, 2022
IamDietiesGod:
I guess they should start cooking livers and hearts for Liverpool and Man united team including their coach. Make everybody dey chop liver and heart. But they should endeavor to make it in special delicacy for some player like Mr Salah and co.

No offense should be taken though. Because my Liverpool guy don dey drag my clothes for here grin
even if they eat hearts and livers of all animals on earth,they will still break the hearts of their fans year in year out
Re: Haaland Reveals Bizarre Diet Behind Roaring Start To Man City Career by osazsky(m): 12:03am On Oct 12, 2022
I just they imagine rashford and sala rushing to the supermarket to finish all the hearts there prior to the game but imediately match starts them go begin they jump like chicken without preek
Re: Haaland Reveals Bizarre Diet Behind Roaring Start To Man City Career by Melodydoctor: 3:23am On Oct 12, 2022
princepee:
:Pi halaand a very good goal scorer but not a fantastic player!
Definitely not in the category of Messi, Ronald or nemar.
Most of his goals are tap in.
He is big tall and strong, have the built to oppress defenders.

But not a fantastic player.

My observation!
Who fantastic epp? Having a good stats is mostly important. Okocha is a fantastic player but didn't have more achievement as Eto'o.
Re: Haaland Reveals Bizarre Diet Behind Roaring Start To Man City Career by Thomasankara(m): 6:25am On Oct 12, 2022
Re: Haaland Reveals Bizarre Diet Behind Roaring Start To Man City Career by Thomasankara(m): 6:29am On Oct 12, 2022
[/color]if he doesn't stop he will be afflicted with leprosy[color=#770077] sad
iiifedimma:
The useless man nw change his fraudulent comments on the midnight to continues to still scam a lot of people here on Nairaland

Please the main reason of still be reporting this criminal and the well known fraudsters here is that he is never tired of scammings people's here, he now use a different tactic and strategies to still be scamming people's here with a video of crying baby with full of fake stories and when he's scams accounts is block he instantly open anothers one, he open account every day to keep scamming people's please just be careful to not fall in to a victims of him with your money again

Please Anthony okeke also known as Faith S. H, also known as confirmed 419 here on Nairaland he is a well known fraudster and criminal., He has been busted on a severals occasions. Don't fall in to any victims of him with your hard earned money please, he is well popular here as the greatest scammer on nairaland please be aware of him alrdy!!
Re: Haaland Reveals Bizarre Diet Behind Roaring Start To Man City Career by skales67(m): 8:49am On Oct 12, 2022
So this "Person chop liver" saying is actually valid. The guy add heart join.
Re: Haaland Reveals Bizarre Diet Behind Roaring Start To Man City Career by iiifedimma(f): 6:06pm On Oct 12, 2022
Thomasankara:
[/color]if he doesn't stop he will be afflicted with leprosy[color=#770077] sad
yes sir it's definitely sure

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vincent Enyeama Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife / Footballer, Sodiq Adebisi Slumps, Dies During Training In Ogun / Victor Osimhen Passes Napoli Medical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.