Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Lagos Court Jails Italian Widow Over Property Claims - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Court Jails Italian Widow Over Property Claims (17452 Views)

Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle / Lady Collapses In Lagos Court After Being Sentenced To Death (Photos) / Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Court Jails Italian Widow Over Property Claims by MyExpression(m): 9:57am On Oct 11, 2022
T
Re: Lagos Court Jails Italian Widow Over Property Claims by stifej: 10:09am On Oct 11, 2022
Alwaysready:
Ha

My instinct tells me the Nigerian Husband deceived her and later abandon her after the company has been established.

Now,the company is in the name of the husband and the one who brought in the capital,the Italian is the one loosing out now.

So sorry for her loss. The court should have done thorough findings before even sentencing her in addition to what she has lost. This is wickedness.

A normal Italian woman can't just leave Europe and come claiming a company in Nigeria which she didn't spend a dim in.

Check my sig.
Read, you won't

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Court Jails Italian Widow Over Property Claims by gracealonev: 10:15am On Oct 11, 2022
HeadNigga:
3 years with am option of 50 million naira fine?

Let her do the time please coz our politicians will embezzle the fine.

grin
You are wickett!
Re: Lagos Court Jails Italian Widow Over Property Claims by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 11, 2022
Poor woman, she was obviously mislead by a fraudulent westside lawyer. Ehh judges and lawyers eh, the hottest part of hell will be reserved for them. If she were the wife of a politician, this matter for no reach court. Legalized land grabbing, too bad . She should hex them, angry
Re: Lagos Court Jails Italian Widow Over Property Claims by RexTramadol1: 10:43am On Oct 11, 2022
robinso01:
Pretty sure say if na Nigerian, the year go long pass 3 years

Cos you don’t know the Judge.

She doesn’t care if you’re Ghanaian or American.

She’s very disciplined.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Court Jails Italian Widow Over Property Claims by stanley001(m): 10:52am On Oct 11, 2022
Nigeria no be italy my sis
Re: Lagos Court Jails Italian Widow Over Property Claims by Originalsly: 11:24am On Oct 11, 2022
Hmmm... I guess she thought inheritance goes the Western way... husband's property goes to the widow ... found out otherwise and tried to inherit it through forgery. This is a simple forgery case ... she being Italian has nothing to do with the outcome.
Re: Lagos Court Jails Italian Widow Over Property Claims by Judolisco(m): 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2022
50m because say na oyibo... Dem go Don brief d judge say she get money.
Re: Lagos Court Jails Italian Widow Over Property Claims by grandstar(m): 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2022
This sort of encumberance frustrated a transaction that would have brought me about 1.5m last year.

Another that could have brought me about 2.5m was suspended when the deceased owners firstborn refused to accept the offer despite a Letter of Administration which made his refusal redundant.

Ever since, I have been very cautious of collecting briefs from lawyers or any associated with them. One would be running all over the place like a father of 12 at the start of a school year with nothing to show for it.
Re: Lagos Court Jails Italian Widow Over Property Claims by zumbigbo(m): 1:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
She should go to the North and cross the border calmly in hijab like that governor who escaped from the UK
Re: Lagos Court Jails Italian Widow Over Property Claims by pacespot(m): 2:17pm On Oct 11, 2022
Alwaysready:
Ha

My instinct tells me the Husband deceived her and later abandon her after the company has been established.

Now,the company is in the name of the husband and the one who brought in the capital,the Italian is the one loosing out now.

So sorry for her loss. The court should have done thorough findings before even sentencing her in addition to what she has lost. This is wickedness.

A normal Italian woman can't just leave Europe and come claiming a company in Nigeria which she didn't spend a dim in.

Check my sig.

Human beings are human beings everywhere. Stop insinuating on a case you know nothing about.
Re: Lagos Court Jails Italian Widow Over Property Claims by Ten06(m): 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2022
It may be that yahoo boys sold the property to her. Just like fake alert
Re: Lagos Court Jails Italian Widow Over Property Claims by Wwwq: 10:36pm On Oct 11, 2022
Oh
Re: Lagos Court Jails Italian Widow Over Property Claims by Nobody: 2:13am On Oct 12, 2022
I'm fighting the biggest battle of my life right now and it doesn't appear I might win. It is eating me up . Sadly I can't help it .

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit / Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) / Please Help: My Brother Is Missing - Abuja

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.