Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) (17424 Views)

Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) / Man Beheads His Sister In Benue During Hot Argument (Video) / Man's Head Broken In Delta After Fighting Over N70 (Graphic PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by Angelanest: 8:35am On Jan 15, 2018
A vigilante member is currently recuperating following the bloody clash between the Hausa community and some youths in the Wadata area of Makurdi, Benue state on Saturday, January 13. The head of the security personnel was broken as he was left bloodied by his attackers during the clash.

He was rushed to the hospital where he was treated as the police arrested some who were allegedly involved in the attack.

According to reports, the violence started after a Fulani man was hit and killed by a vehicle.

Some youth were reportedly injured in the ensuing clash.

Following the mass burial of farmers killed by herdsmen on January 1, there has been increased tension between the locals and the Hausa community in Benue.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/vigilante-members-head-broken-bloody-clash-youths-benue-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by Angelanest: 8:36am On Jan 15, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by HungerBAD: 8:36am On Jan 15, 2018
This is bad.

Too much violence everywhere.

Why can't we just get along?why are we fighting each other?what exactly do the Fulani Herdsmen want?

Let me digress.

Donald Trump just insulted Africa and after his commentary,I started thinking about us blacks and our penchant for violence.

It is only a Black man that will Rob you and after you give him every thing, he still will continue beating you. Why can't he just take his loot and go away?

The Ijaw and Itsekiri are warming for round 2 any moment from now. Aguleri vs Umuleri is still brewing underground.

The Ikwerre is there versus all strangers in Port-Harcourt,and in Bayelsa they are busy beheading the Military.

In 1994 the Hutu's in Rwanda between April to July killed 1 Million Tutsi's not with guns,but with Machetes(Cutlasses).

Can you imagine chopping 1 Million people dead?and now the Fulani Herdsmen are warming up for another Rwanda in the Middle belt and Northern part of Nigeria.

But what do I even know?

6 Likes

Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 8:41am On Jan 15, 2018
sorry bro
Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by cursedAbiola(f): 8:53am On Jan 15, 2018
omenkalives see those you're supporting
Omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives

change your ways

6 Likes

Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 8:55am On Jan 15, 2018
Not cool.
Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by iSlayer: 9:41am On Jan 15, 2018
Intercommunal crises everywhere in Nigeria. Symptoms of an ailing nation.

2 Likes

Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by amInigerian: 10:08am On Jan 15, 2018
But they said because a new sheriff was coming into town, there would be law and order. That even his body language (clownish statement given the realities) would put everyone on their toes.

Clearly, this chaos has no respect for this new sheriff who has been at best tame (almost non-existent) in terms of re-action to or pro-activity about the Fulani killings

3 Likes

Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:16am On Jan 15, 2018
Spilling of blood makes Buhary happy and you people want to deprive him that happiness, e no fit happen undecided embarassed

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 11:13am On Jan 15, 2018
Violence is becoming too rampant in this nation.

Something has to be done.

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by Danchoco(m): 11:14am On Jan 15, 2018
Love have mercy
Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by Truepee(m): 11:15am On Jan 15, 2018
Serves him right..
They are fighting you go and chuuk head..
Instead of fighting online...
Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 11:15am On Jan 15, 2018
Jeez!
Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by pol23: 11:17am On Jan 15, 2018
Let's pretend Buhari is dead,because He's as good as dead.
A Fulani man hit by a vehicle them start fight...them Don see mugun
Are you telling me Benue people can't even defend themselves.
Here in the SW,We have the OPC .
They're truly bunch of touts,but they're mostly useful against the Hausa's...
Ask anybody who lives in Lagos (Agege Abattoir)
He will tell you over 100 Hausa's were killed in a day,since then...Hausa's are mostly like Animal,they can only learn the hard way...
I'm not suggesting this method,but this is just getting out of hands...
We all don't wants War,but we don't have peace either...so what's the fear..abegi.

3 Likes

Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 15, 2018
I have a feeling that the vigilante is an IPOD member. he deserves it. Nigeria must regain her peace
Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 15, 2018
pol23:
you don't talk like an educated person. i wonder where you would've found yourself if the past government were still ruling.
Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by bamoski(m): 11:20am On Jan 15, 2018
nawao
Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by hopilo: 11:21am On Jan 15, 2018
The are using the security agent to fight and subdue the people so that they can take their land by force for the herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by unbitchable(m): 11:22am On Jan 15, 2018
Bokoharam can hardly succeed in Northwest, neither can the fulani herdsmen jihadists cause much havoc in the Northwest but other regions in the north are conquered territory.
Do you know that the indigenous people of Gbagyis who are the rightful owner of Abuja are under threat by hausa/fulani?
Until the northern minorities form a coalition, they ain't ready to free themselves.

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by MrMoney007: 11:22am On Jan 15, 2018
SHUN POLITICAL MANIPULATORS

COPIED;
I don't like it when we Igbo denigrate our Yoruba brothers on this forum, and vice versa.
What Fajuyi did for Ironsi overrides whatever grudges we hold against them. Many Yoruba secured the property of Igbo and returned them even with rent collected. The Yoruba as a people never singled out Igbo for slaughter especially since after the war. Many Yoruba I know are decent, educated and business minded. We Igbo share a lot in common with them. Every tribe has it's low, Yoruba tribe like Igbo, give and take are clearly above average. It's a shame these two great races allow themselves to manipulated by lesser tribe up north; even playing Igbo against Yoruba successfully. It's time to throw away foolishness, embrace wisdom and work together for the common good of both and Nigeria in general.
Be a proud Afonja and Igbo
If the bigoted Islamic elements is drawing Afonjas back, eliminate them. In some cases, violence begets peace and stability.

6 Likes

Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by Timiblanko(m): 11:23am On Jan 15, 2018
Pls let the youth fight for themselves since the government can't. they need to fight for their live give them courage and not discourage them sorry man for that . next time you don't go and talk rubbish to angry youth

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by benuejosh: 11:25am On Jan 15, 2018
During the day of the protest, i said something, Benue Guys have wowed that they won't allow anyone rest again till this issue is looked into fully or Buhari comes to Benue. Benue guys are simply just waiting for any slight provocation even if it means an Hausa/Fulani/Muslim man spit where they don't want it is enough provocation and they are ready to set those mofos on fire. The cause of this fight recently that is refusing to calm down started when Hausa guys stoned a Tiv guy almost to death in Wadata area of Makurdi, this Man injured was as a result of the fight same with the guy who went to hide in his Hausa/Muslim friend's house. Benue guy are now ready for anything.. Benue guys have said Enough is Enough, this guys don't have monopoly of violence, our silence a long time doesn't mean we are stupi or scared, being peace loving doesn't me we can't cause trouble or stand to face trouble, if we mean to be stubborn we get stubborn to a fault. They have said, Adamu is Adamu, Musa is Musa, Ibrahim is Ibrahim, Enough is Enough! Meanwhile we demand and answer to this.

2 Likes

Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by saltoftheearth: 11:29am On Jan 15, 2018
Your comment was on point until you also called another tribe "lesser". Na so e dey start. That's the same mindset that groomed the herdsmen you are against. No tribe is lesser than the other in Nigeria and until we are able to instill that mindset, the unity remains evasive.
MrMoney007:
SHUN POLITICAL MANIPULATORS

COPIED;
I don't like it when we Igbo denigrate our Yoruba brothers on this forum, and vice versa.
What Fajuyi did for Ironsi overrides whatever grudges we hold against them. Many Yoruba secured the property of Igbo and returned them even with rent collected. The Yoruba as a people never singled out Igbo for slaughter especially since after the war. Many Yoruba I know are decent, educated and business minded. We Igbo share a lot in common with them. Every tribe has it's low, Yoruba tribe like Igbo, give and take are clearly above average. It's a shame these two great races allow themselves to manipulated by lesser tribe up north; even playing Igbo against Yoruba successfully. It's time to throw away foolishness, embrace wisdom and work together for the common good of both and Nigeria in general.
Be a proud Afonja and Igbo
If the bigoted Islamic elements is drawing Afonjas back, eliminate them. In some cases, violence begets peace and stability.

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by Nawa4nl: 11:31am On Jan 15, 2018
Where is that fool Sarrki, who left the Fulani masters to fight IPOB?

sarrki:
Igbos are fools

Always crying more than the bereaved

And that urine licking criminal called omenkaLives.

omenkaLives:
Ipob landgrabbing urine licking criminals right now.. cheesy

I suspect that omenkaLives is too dense to accept what's going on.

omenkaLives:
Bookmarked.

The exact essence of this post isn't lost on me. But that aside, who says Tivs are Hausas? How does this post make any sense?

Jeez!.

You ipob guys are too dense!

Both omenkaLives and Sarrki, you are obsessed with IPOB while ur Fulani master goes hunting in Benue.

Are both of you not dense fools?

Leaving your Fulani master to insult IPOB who never killed.

Abi does Benue produce fools or what?

omenkaLives and Sarrki both compound fools coming from one state does not speak well for Benue.

You can't talk about Foolanis who are decimating ur state, its IPOB thats ur wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by Thisis2raw(m): 11:33am On Jan 15, 2018
With the rate of violence in Benue, come 2019 there will be less than two people in that state.

I pray Benue overcomes this
Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by ibkgab001: 11:37am On Jan 15, 2018
God please intervene
Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by Obudupikin: 11:39am On Jan 15, 2018
Where there is perceived injustice anarchy and chaos takes over.
Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by Worksunlimited: 11:40am On Jan 15, 2018
Truth is.. It would not be surprising if this fulani issue is sponsored by one non-entity or bunch of non-entities..

It's annoying how some people who don't know what to do with their money, derive pleasure in causing peoples deaths...
Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 11:44am On Jan 15, 2018
sad
Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by chiedu7: 11:49am On Jan 15, 2018
pol23:
A Fulani man hit by a vehicle them start fight...them Don see mugun
Here in the SW,We have the OPC .
They're truly bunch of touts,but they're mostly useful against the Hausa's...
Ask anybody who lives in Lagos (Agege Abattoir)
He will tell you over 100 Hausa's were killed in a day,since then...Hausa's are mostly like Animal,they can only learn the hard way...
I'm not suggesting this method,but this is just getting out of hands...
We all don't wants War,but we don't have peace either...so what's the fear..abegi.

Its only violence that the Foolanis understand.

Thats why I say we in the South have nothing in common with the Northerners.

I have never heard Igbo people gather to kill the Yorubas.

I have never heard Yoruba people gather to kill the Igbos.

All we hear is that the Northerners are killing.

This proves we cannot live with these blood thirsty Northerners.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hausa And Benue Residents Clash In Makurdi, 11 Killed / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons / 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.